Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Do: Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Do: Not (1050 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do: Not by shegzy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2007
In society where ''Girls'' are now corrupt turning themselves to a commercial sex worker, should one marry and sell his name to the family of the girl? or Marry to have a baby? Or dating a girl on a neutral basis? Or stay away and be a single to live a holy life without children? Please tell what to do!
Re: I Do: Not by kayceeboy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2007
if not for baby (children) to my own knowledge understanding i belive men should jst stay away from girls and live a good and peaceful life without any girl interupting.
Re: I Do: Not by Busta(f): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2007
I'd say the later.

stay away and be a single to live a holy life without children? Please tell what to do!
Re: I Do: Not by ryu11(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2007
What exactly are you asking?

It's not all girls please. Just a small percentage of them.

Besides what do you expect? Country Hard. And the Gentlemen are willing to pay big money for a little "action"
Re: I Do: Not by efuah(f): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2007
As if women are evil! angry and if we're evil, who are our associates/counterparts? who made us evil? Is it not this richmen them call "HAWKS" (catching little chickens) who re poisoning shallow minded ladies wt their money if women r evil, men made them evil!! angry grin
Re: I Do: Not by efuah(f): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2007
angry angry angry grin
Re: I Do: Not by niceuzor: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2007
Calm Down my dear! smiley beside both are evil?
Re: I Do: Not by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2007
Could we just stop decievein' ourselves juzt for a minute? I guess we can't. Its the guys who think their money and balls are the only greatest thing in this world that turn innocent girls to whores. So stop saying that chicks are the problem of ur life now. U'r sayin girls are corrupt, na who no corrupt. rubbish
Re: I Do: Not by niceuzor: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2007
Well Said! cheesy
Re: I Do: Not by iice(f): 2:29am On Dec 22, 2007
emmeno:

Could we just stop decievein' ourselves juzt for a minute? I guess we can't. Its the guys who think their money and balls are the only greatest thing in this world that turn innocent girls to whores. So stop saying that chicks are the problem of your life now. You'r sayin girls are corrupt, na who no corrupt. rubbish

gbam!
I always say cause and effect. . .what made the women start craving the money and that ish? undecided
Re: I Do: Not by ogrebuga(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2007
I don't even understand what the dudes talking about,

@poster.
Abeg explain, and use simple sentences, abi?
Re: I Do: Not by saucekid(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2007
@ poster . . . . . .

what do you think?
Re: I Do: Not by tpia6: 1:28am On Jan 30, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Where Have All The Flowers Gone? / What Is So Special About Valentine That 9ja Girls Want Kill Themselves / How Will You Know If Ur Wife/gfriend Is Possessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.