Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) (22253 Views)

Eve Esin Turns Cheetah In New Wild Photos / Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! / Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by venorite(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
dbanj posing with a cheetah during the shooting of naeto c's tony montana rmx video.....he dey wear cheetah footwear sef

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Frank3n2(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
Lovely
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by seedord247(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
Wettin naeto post with?? Human skeleton?
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Ayubaayo: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
Yaay!! I'm the first!
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Lets hope the cheetah don't get angry cuz he's wearing the same colour shoes.

What is he trying to prove? grin grin
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by MMM2(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ok I don see am
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by pembisco(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
So wetin u wan mek we do nw,d dude wnt cheap publicity nd dts my problem wt him!
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Tascocent(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
Does dat 1 stop Boko haram 4rm bombing............Nonsense
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Chaydee(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
pembisco: So wetin u wan mek we do nw,d dude wnt cheap publicity nd dts my problem wt him!

But the poster is not D'banj na

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Chanchit: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
With that D'banj's posture, i can hear his heart beat on my speaker...
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by tpia1: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
why is he standing 5 miles away from the cheetah, the same way gej puts enough distance between himself and other women?

he should give the cheetah a hug nah, abi fear dey catch him.

after all, he's the celebrity, not me.

so, before anyone asks, no i cant do the same.
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
The white man must be thinking, "This African boy posing with Cheetah, I guess you have much of these in your country home."
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by chucky234(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
These mods are beginning to annoy me and I am loosing my cool,I'll break some heads real soon
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Afam4eva(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
Why didn't they use a Lion instead. It would have been better for the video and they would have made a good lunch for it.
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by amijid2012(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
If Dbanj pose wit cheetah, no p na.., buh na watin Naeto C pose wit na im me i wun knw..!
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Nurudeen390: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
Koko master carry go jo
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by ebamma(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
if d'banj is posing with a cheetah there are two things involved its either the cheetah is chained or the cheetah is tamed,if the cheetah is tamed he is safe,but if the cheetah is untamed there are two things involved,its either it kills dbanj or injures d'banj,if it injures dbanj he is safe,but if it kills dbanj there are two things involved,its either he goes to heaven or goes to hell,if he goes to heaven he is safe,but if he goes to hell there is only one thing involved he is doomed.

7 Likes

Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Afam4eva(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
ebamma: if d'banj is posing with a cheetah there are two things involved its either the cheetah is chained or the cheetah is tamed,if the cheetah is tamed he is safe,but if the cheetah is untamed there are two things involved,its either it kills dbanj or injures d'banj,if it injures dbanj he is safe,but if it kills dbanj there are two things involved,its either he goes to heaven or goes to hell,if he goes to heaven he is safe,but if he goes to hell there is only one thing involved he is doomed.
Make Basketmouth catch you.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by HiiiPower(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
Dbanj go wound-jure.
abeg make I go drink beer jare, work don finish.
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Bright4(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
ise o npa yan-ayo lo npa eni...after fine money finishd,nah death remain joo...a wel feed d-banj playin wt hungry cheetah.wht do u xpect?
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by DAY12(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
afam4eva:
Make Basketmouth catch you.

& if basketmouth catch ham, there are 2 things involved, is either he kick ebammma or smile and walk away! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by mikkymi1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
rokiatu: Lets hope the cheetah don't get angry cuz he's wearing the same colour shoes.

What is he trying to prove? grin grin
He wants to prove dat he is not scared of dangerous animals.
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
For the love of all thats holy, all this senseless celeb picture posting must stop!!!
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by illuminaty(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tascocent: Does dat 1 stop Boko haram 4rm bombing............Nonsense
....lolz...na like so U̶̲̥̅̊ send bokoharam reach
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by firestar(f): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2012
undecided

Is that a dalmatian or a cheetah?
The pix is not complete jare...
With those shoes Dbanj should give us entertainment:

[size=18pt]He runz. Cheetah runs.[/size]

Am I communicating? Abeg I'm not entertained! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: For the love of all thats holy, all this senseless celeb picture posting must stop!!! So if i go out now and go pose with a lion, tiger,and bear will my picture make it on nairaland frontpage?? mtcheew
LWKMD! Nack your head for the nearest block if e too pain you grin grin
Una go dey ginger this front page ish as if it pays salaries.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by tuasefemi(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2012
ebamma: if d'banj is posing with a cheetah there are two things involved its either the cheetah is chained or the cheetah is tamed,if the cheetah is tamed he is safe,but if the cheetah is untamed there are two things involved,its either it kills dbanj or injures d'banj,if it injures dbanj he is safe,but if it kills dbanj there are two things involved,its either he goes to heaven or goes to hell,if he goes to heaven he is safe,but if he goes to hell there is only one thing involved he is doomed.

No be person like sidon tink com 4mulate d@ kin tin? U̶̲̥̅̊ sef fit sidon tink & com out wt sumtin diff & reasonable na! Abi na ur brain ur papa d̶̶̲̥̲̥̅̊̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tey wack garri ni?
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by DICKtator: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: For the love of all thats holy, all this senseless celeb picture posting must stop!!! So if i go out now and go pose with a lion, tiger,and bear will my picture make it on nairaland frontpage?? mtcheew

Dear, not only would it make Nairaland frontpage,it would become the 8th wonder of the world because I can't imagine any random person,talkless of a female, posing with a wild animal.Don't get it twisted, I know that that cheetah is def. Tamed/trained but u, claiming to pose with any random wild animal?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by slimming: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
Thank you o for telling us.
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
Gud pix
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by DICKtator: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
Nice one by D'banj[b] Daniel[/b] Oyebanjo.
Apparently, his parents must have told him about the person behind his name-Daniel.
But if he had taken time to read his bible,he would have known that it is not Daniel and the Cheetah but Daniel and the Lion!!!
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reason For High Rate Of Divorce In Entertainment Industry – Actor Nedu / Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.