Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Child Gives Her HIGH BLOOD Pressure(hybp), Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Child Gives Her HIGH BLOOD Pressure(hybp), Help!!! (1074 Views)

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Sad Video: 9 Year Old Boy Slaps The Heck Out Of His Mum After Finding Her High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Child Gives Her HIGH BLOOD Pressure(hybp), Help!!! by safeact(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
This is a serious case that needs serious advises. There is dis boy of 19yrs old who has completed his secondary edu, he used to be intelligent when he was a kid but things changed when he entered secondary school. From assessment, he doesnt devote his time to his books that much as he result, he had to repeat classes b4 he was able to finish his ssce even though not without other vices!

Now, due to his sturboness, he was told that d only way for his attending university is if only he gets admission int Caritas or madonna university. He has stayed up to 2yrs @ home without puttin much effort to his studies and yet he still insists on going to university. He has been suggested to go into biz but he said no. Now, he mingles with some some girls and boys that were his secondary mates from his 2 previous schools. Most times, he ends up sleeping outside. He drives cars without permission and has master key to all d cars! If they flog him, they will feel d pain instead him to feel d pain.No amount of cain penetrates him.

Last nyt, he didnt sleep @ their house and this is giving d parents alot of worry and their high blood preasure is rising by d day! Pls what ways do u suggest that they should handle d boy before dis goes out of hand!
Chaircover and others, ur advise is appreciated...i
Re: The Child Gives Her HIGH BLOOD Pressure(hybp), Help!!! by 234GT(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
Send the boy to the united states. He will meet his masters there.
Re: The Child Gives Her HIGH BLOOD Pressure(hybp), Help!!! by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
234GT: Send the boy to the united states. He will meet his masters there.

His masters? What do you mean?
Re: The Child Gives Her HIGH BLOOD Pressure(hybp), Help!!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
Your child may be suffering from ADHD Attention deficit hyperactive Disorder. You really need to take ur child for counseling. And above all, u need to show that you care and love him. With time, things will work well
Re: The Child Gives Her HIGH BLOOD Pressure(hybp), Help!!! by SisiKill1: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
Does his mother not beat him?

[size=2pt]cheap shot. . .I know but I couldn't resist tongue.[/size]
Re: The Child Gives Her HIGH BLOOD Pressure(hybp), Help!!! by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Does his mother not beat him?

[size=2pt]cheap shot. . .I know but I couldn't resist tongue.[/size]

Re: The Child Gives Her HIGH BLOOD Pressure(hybp), Help!!! by Igabe(f): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
He needs deliverance bro!
Re: The Child Gives Her HIGH BLOOD Pressure(hybp), Help!!! by ifyalways(f): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
Why must it be Madonna or caritas university and whose idea is it ?

The parents or whoever his guardian is, is a joker. He stays at home partying, 2going, facebooking and cruising around town, who provides the funds?who is the 'enabler, the main culprit?

Ekaro.
Re: The Child Gives Her HIGH BLOOD Pressure(hybp), Help!!! by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
@Poster, tell the parents to declare him an adult and send him his way. This is one of the reasons I favour the American approach. . . by age 18, these individuals are declared adults and it is OK to push them out there so they can see REAL LIFE IN ACTION. Many of them realize their mistakes and buckle up. Others don't but many do.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Meaning Of A God Fearing Man / Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! / Mothers Can You Treat Your Child Like This ? Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.