Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! (1074 Views)

Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] / Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Any time I remember this incident, I cannot stop laughing.I decided to share it here on nairaland. Some yrs back in my hometown,a man was sick and was admitted to hospital. I just breezed into town,saw d man's son and asked after d dad. D son told me his dad was admited to hospital.I asked what happened to him (I might go and c him there),d guy mumbled something dat didn't make sense.my curiousity was aroused so I asked my mum on getting home.she now told me this story.u all might know the night security people called vigilante,he was one of them.it happens dat he will use an excuse dat he is going for night patrol and enter his woman friend's house.d lady has no husband.so on dis particular night,he went as usual,d lady was busy with some house chores so he sat down on dis olden day wooden chair. I don't no how to describe dat chair but it is like u can sleep on it cos it a bit bent.u can comfortably stretch urself on it.as he was waitin,he slept off.d woman has a cat.while he was sleeping,he was having erotic dream which made his joystick to be erect and nodding. Meanwhile the woman's cat saw d movement and tot it was food and pounced on the man thereby grabbing his thing.u no cat has claws.it took d effort of d woman when d man screamed and her children to ungrab the thing from d cat.the man was seriously wounded and has to be rushed to hospital. at the hospital,he has to explain what happened to him.his wife was invited,heard what happened and left in anger.so his son was contacted.out of annoyance d wife now told her people and that was how d news spread like wildfire.
Re: Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by greatgod2012(f): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
Very funny!
Well, the man got more than what he bargained for.

Coincidentally, that may be how karma wanted to deal with him for being unfaithful to his wife, and i know that if he survived it, he will think twice b4 having extra-marital relationship again.

1 Like

Re: Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hahahahaha! grin I can only imagine how that cat's claws and teeth felt like down there. cheesy I remember as a child, Nigerian folklore did state sleeping in the raw (for a guy) was risky if there were felines around. I never really believed it, but I guess this proves they had a point.

Assuming this is true.
Re: Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by baby124: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
The guy lied. He was probably naked after enjoying with the cats owner. Probably naked and asleep in the bed. You know some pets are used to sleeping with their owners. If the cat happens to hop on the bed, and sees something hopping up and down, it will most likely pounce on it, scratch and bite. LMAO! Omo wa se o ri se grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. God catch am. Especially if he is a married man. grin grin
Re: Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by olenyi: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Lmfao
Re: Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
was he sleeping nakeeed
Re: Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by Tolexander: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
OP! You tried and i think i need signing you to my film production company as a script writer.

To the tale, maybe the man slept unclad and cum. The cat seeing the oily rod punched on it thinking it was one of those fried oily meat.
Re: Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
baby_123: The guy lied. He was probably naked after enjoying with the cats owner. Probably naked and asleep in the bed. You know some pets are used to sleeping with their owners. If the cat happens to hop on the bed, and sees something hopping up and down, it will most likely pounce on it, scratch and bite. LMAO! Omo wa se o ri se grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. God catch am. Especially if he is a married man. grin grin
. The man didn't lie cos the lady comfirmed it. He is late anyway. Don't know whether it was due to d complications from what happened cos he was diabetic.it was indeed a very serious matter but anytime I remember it,I can't help but laugh.
Re: Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by baby124: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
yellowpawpaw: . The man didn't lie cos the lady comfirmed it. He is late anyway. Don't know whether it was due to d complications from what happened cos he was diabetic.it was indeed a very serious matter but anytime I remember it,I can't help but laugh.

The lady is going to actually tell you she was banging the help? Except you are the lady herself, then, the guy was probably naked. How will his thing be moving up and down for the cat to see in his trousers? Wouldnt his thing be secure and the bite not at lethal if covered by cloth? He wont even die from such injuries. cry cry cry. Unfortunate issue.
Re: Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by jasper7(m): 5:06am On May 11, 2013
Okay, this got me Lol-ing and Lol-ing. must be a nasty cut down there. Lol. cst must have been like "you wanna play?" but just for the sake of imagining things, what did ur mum call Joystick in the course of ur conversation. Cos I cant Imagine an african lady saying Joystick. Maybe she'd probably say it your local lang. dat way it'll sound less vulgar.
Re: Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by Mynd44: 7:25am On May 11, 2013
From what the OP wrote, the woman has kids. Now my question is simple, if you go to the house of a woman you are having an affair who has kids, would you sit down on her chair ucladed?
How in the world do you even sit down on a chair uncladed?
Abeg make una help me answer ooo.
Re: Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 11, 2013
I posted dis and c enof ?s. Its nollywood,its dis or that.nawaa o.if its a joke I will say so. assuming I'm in my village and d man is alive,I would hv directed d ?s to him cos I can only answer what I know.I respect d dead and can't take it more than d level I know of it.
Also I didn't post it for anything except to unwind but alas,like I said,I respect d dead.make una no vex.thanks
Re: Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44: From what the OP wrote, the woman has kids. Now my question is simple, if you go to the house of a woman you are having an affair who has kids, would you sit down on her chair ucladed?
How in the world do you even sit down on a chair uncladed?
Abeg make una help me answer ooo.
In d village,men tie wrapper,no boxer.women too tie wrapper no pant.maybe many of us don't hv village but worst things happen there than in d city.
I can tell u why she can have male visitor w'out ? From anybody.in a family where there is only gals, one will not marry but stay and give birth for d family lineage to continue.I don't know if it still hapn now but d woman belong to such group.so men both married and unmarried try pleasin her cos she has to select d one dat will father her children.such men normally come at night as not to disturb d children.
This is d little I know of d custom. A woman might know that her husband frequents such woman's house but there is nothing she can do.its officially acceptd.
I do tire abeg.
Re: Man Joystick Bitten By Cat!!! by Mynd44: 2:01pm On May 11, 2013
Okay....I am trying a wrapper and sitting on a chair, then I have an erotic dream and I get an attention. Okay makes sense.

But I still don't get how the joystick became exposed. I mean it he got an attention the joystick will point upwards and and it will still be inside the wrapper.

One more thing, no cat will jump on a man and bit his joystick. Animals might look silly but they are not. Do you think the cat does not know that that organ is a part of the body? Even if the cat does not know what it is for.

If you mentioned that juju was involved I will drop my arguements but without that, this story is pure zobo

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Child Prodigy Eleven Year Old Girl Already In Ss1 (senior Secondary One) / “I Still Love Him” – Says Bride Who Murdered Her Groom On Their Wedding Day / Types Of Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.