Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Microwave Has Effects True Or False? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Microwave Has Effects True Or False? (1376 Views)

5 Foods You Should Never Ever Microwave - Watchout For No 3 / What Are The Health Effects Of Eating Expired Or Spoiled Food To Human Body / 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microwave Has Effects True Or False? by rockafela(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
Technology is taking the lead in our everyday living, as part of this microwave is an essential utility in a modern kitchen today.
I got stocked when a friend totally condemned the use of microwave stating the effects it has on consuming food warmed wit it..but I really find it difficult to adhere thinkin of the benefit and time saving it could be most times especially on cold/froze foods.
He said he got the info from the internet..since being told I decided to ask if its true that microwave as the effect of causing Cancer like he said..
Re: Microwave Has Effects True Or False? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
Since microwaves are a form of energy, they can affect humans, just like the sun or other energy sources can. Our skin does not like to be bombarded with energy sources.

Make sure that the door seal is kept clean and not torn. Standing near one leaking microwaves is not beneficial, and we could get burnt. The skin will redden like sunburn or get a worse burn depending on our exposure.
Re: Microwave Has Effects True Or False? by rockafela(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
He was talking about the effect on d food we eat..that eating microwaved food is not ideal, that I checked on the internet and got loads of disadvantages.
Re: Microwave Has Effects True Or False? by 1money: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
I think your friend is right, it can harm humans.
Re: Microwave Has Effects True Or False? by otunbaneyo09(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2012
How?

(1) (Reply)

Fried Rice With Cooked Baby Rat Served In A Restaurant In Lagos / How To Remove Smelling Odor In Red Oil / thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.