Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! (1694 Views)

Casting! Casting!! Casting!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ijebabe: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
I saw this video today and couldn't stop laughing cheesy

Video is done by Our Own Area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijbMoDIIlqY
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by Umartins1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Which language are they speaking?
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by dont8(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
IJEBU!
Umartins1: Which language are they speaking?
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ijebabe: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
dont8: IJEBU!
As a fellow ijebunian cheesy
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
Classic you: boring as ever(!) And you owe me an apology. angry
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
grin grin
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ijebabe: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Classic you: boring as ever(!) And you owe me an apology. angry
Sharap what do you know about humour, grump! tongue
Apo gini? angry
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ijebabe: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
chipmunkey: grin grin
Assuming ur laffing with me
grin grin grin
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
The topic says a lot about the Video and that`s why i`m cracking up.
Using mobile now but can`t wait to watch it on a p.c.
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
ijebabe:
Sharap what do you know about humour, grump! tongue
Apo gini? angry
lol...FYI, the parenthesized exclamation mark signifies irony.
Who's the grump now? You owe me two apologies now, feisty lady. tongue
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ijebabe: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
lol...FYI, the parenthesized exclamation mark signifies irony.
Who's the grump now? You owe me two apologies now, feisty lady. tongue
And so does the tongue-out smiley, that effectively cancels out my apology. In fact you owe me one now grin
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
Why you insist on embarrassing your maths teachers is truly beyond me. cheesy
OK, I'll apologize to you if you tell me what apo gini means. grin
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ijebabe: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Why you insist on embarrassing your maths teachers is truly beyond me. cheesy
OK, I'll apologize to you if you tell me what apo gini means. grin
As[b]s[/b]hole grin
Do I have to write proper English all the time, Hausa boi grin I do enuf of that at work!!
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
ijebabe:
As[b]s[/b]hole grin
Do I have to write proper English all the time, Hausa boi grin I do enuf of that at work!!
You called me an as[b]s[/b]hole?! You should slap yourself. And who says I'm Hausa? The apologies are piling up, aborigine. grin
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ijebabe: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
You called me an as[b]s[/b]hole?! You should slap yourself. And who says I'm Hausa? The apologies are piling up, aborigine. grin
All that and then you end that with aborigine angry
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
ijebabe:
All that and then you end that with aborigine angry
SMH!!!
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ijebabe: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
The cycle repeats itself... grin
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
Btw...in typical fashion, I googled "apo gini" and the search came up empty. I don't think you know what it really means. grin
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ijebabe: 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ur truly an [b]a[/b]ss I swear! Please tell me ur just pulling my bra grin
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2012
LMAO@ "pulling my bra".
You don't know me: I seek knowledge like no other. cheesy
I found out "apo gini" has no clear meaning. Quit speaking in tongues, girl.
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ijebabe: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2012
To clear this up once and for all!
Apo: That was in reference to your earlier comment asking for an apology
Gini: Means 'what' in Igbo

I was saying, in essence, 'what apology?'

Now you can put that mind to rest undecided
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
ijebabe: To clear this up once and for all!
Apo: That was in reference to your earlier comment asking for an apology
Gini: Means 'what' in Igbo

I was saying, in essence, 'what apology?'

Now you can put that mind to rest undecided

Apo = Apology?

lol...who could have thought?
Re: Lagimo: Binding And Casting On A Kentro Level! by ijebabe: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lol!
Our Own Area strikes again. What Not To Say When a Nigerian Police Officer says “Identify Yourself” grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6sGWEv8G6E

(1) (Reply)

A Must Laugh Joke / Shortest Sad Love Story / Figure Out What's Odd Bout This (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.