Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

A Must Laugh Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Must Laugh Joke (1693 Views)

Apple Laptop-must Laugh Xmas Joke From The Jokes Presido!!! / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Japanese Couple In A Hot Argument YOU MUST LAUGH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Laugh Joke by Big4wig(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
JOKE OF THE DAY
A boss named bigwig said to his secretary I wantto have SEX with you I will make it very FAST. I'll throw $1000 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick it I'll be DONE " Shethought for a moment then called her boyfriend and told himthe story. Her boyfriend then said2 her, do it but "Ask him for$2000, pick up the money very fast he wouldn't even have enough time to undressed himself" So she agrees. Half an hour goes by, the boyfriend decides to call girlfriend, he asks, what happened? She responds,"The Bastard used COINS I'm still PICKING and he is still fucking!!!

For more funny jokes,pls follow the link www.facebook.com/bigwig.d.rib.smacher or facebook search for bigwig d rib smacher and trust me,laughter wood be ur nickname

Re: A Must Laugh Joke by Agrika: 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
Lol

1 Like

Re: A Must Laugh Joke by Big4wig(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2012
Agrika: Lol
lwkmd 2 o

(1) (Reply)

Dame Patience! She Has Said It Again! Somebody Help. / Funny Pictures 2015 *new / What Will You Do If Your Phone Accidentally Falls Into The Toilet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.