Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market (13320 Views)

Buhari To Ban Cattle From Cities And Villages / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / Reps Threaten To Order Okonjo-iweala's Arrest Over Police Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by Dainfamous: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
the day the oil pipe line will be cut off both Yoruba Fulani ooh that's when they will no that their yeye beef is noting but common meat full of calories,it gives heart attack anyway,they will be worst than Mali,your villages will remain the same for another hundred years because we cant see how you can develop without oil&gas money or even survive!ungrateful B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by tucker12(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
No Wahala naaa grin Its not the first time we Import things!! I beg lets apply for supply of Imported cattle.
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by locust01(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
Demdem: B[b]ut why would security agents arrest cows? Are they nuts?[/b]
They have no license/certificate 2 prove their ownership
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by proudlyafrican(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
It is unfortunate that humans have failed to learn how to accommodate and tolerate each other and live peacefully.I am tired of this ethnic issues rearing it`s ugly head here and there.I see every human as one without prejudice,color,race or tribe and will continue to do so till my demise.The Government should look into the complaint of the Fulani people and seek to pursue an amicable resolution. We must live and let others live.Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by diesel86: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
They can fucking go back to whatever flies infested desert they came from & eat their cow, who cares.
Na them go come back they beg..... Yeye pple.
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by waice6571: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
Is there any need for them to announce thier depature. anyway, we re tired of thier ugly face and thier bewitched cows
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by aryzgreat: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
wot da hell is cow? una go chop am tire till una begin purge from cowingittis! mtchhwwwwwwwwww bush meat never finish, anu mkpo! assorted fish both dry and fresh, tolotolo (turkey), mkpi igbo, atulu, fowl, ogazi, okwa, snail, o boy meat berekete! they should go to their desert with their mumu cow! after all na dem dey follow cow instead of cow to follow them. Muntullahs!
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by Nostradamu(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
Abeg all of u shud hence forth put ur guns back in the holster....wassup wit dis accusations and counter-accusations ahn ahn.....okay,have fun buh i dnt tink anyone of u or the fulanis' are guilty of wats happening atm...if the seemingly busy politicians were up to their task on issues of national security or homeland affairs,then i don't tink all the pandemonium up in ere wud be neccesary. Buh unfortunately the clowns in the house of assembly dnt hav a clue of wat dey doin....hence the proverbial : garbage in garbage out. Buh i believ with the generation of nairalanders we have ere: I BLIVE IN NAIJA,such a bunch of well informed characters.....nice one,lets all jus channel our energies into how we can use the internet to bring some sanity into the heads of all these politicians,(and ourselves, sumtimes) wink
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by Decryptor(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
Freewilly: Where are you going to get suya if the leave, we better beg them ohhhhh. I have to have my suya.
An honest question...do you buy suya with "your own money?"
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
olaheavy:
I would like to know from the Seun Osewa if Nairaland has now become Yiboland. Anytime a Yoruba defender insults the Igbo cannibals it's either he/she is banned forever or his/her post is hidden. This morning, in another forum, I bumped heads with certain Igbo human eaters, all my posts were hidden in a jiffy. Now, those Eastern buffoons are all over this forum casting aspersions on the Fulanis just because they're Muslims and the moderator neither hid their posts nor banned them. The Igbos are being given a free ride on Nairaland - it's quite unfair! The fact that the Igbos are ubiquitous on this forum doesn't mean that they can misjive with impunity. If the Igbos fight with or insult the Yorubas it's the Yoruba that Seun and his biased moderators will ban or rubbish. Has Seun forgotten that he's Yoruba? Please, don't choose money over your own people because if a Igbo were to own Nairaland he would never allow Yoruba to even partake of it not to talk of coming there to fight or pass insult, The Igbos now have the audacity to tell the Fulani to move back to their lands - the same thing I have been saying to them for eons without result! The Igbos should note that the Fulani only mentioned that they were welcome and never harassed in the West! They didn't mention anywhere in the East, so leave them alone! You Igbos are also having it easy in Yorubaland, so let other migrants such as you live happily without being troubled by you!
Nigerians r here expressing dia free opinions on dis ferocious fulanis. All u fvcktard can do is to show up here with ur tribal mark shredded face and try to coax Seun into an e-annihilation of d "Igbos"? Meeeeehn! Comments like urs should only com from illiterate urchins @ d motor park. One wonders hw u learnt to read and write. Dis is the 21st century. Wake up! The world is now a global village. Take ur ignorance and hate message elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by dougivilla(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
PapaBrowne: All the [b]Chicken [/b]farmers in the house say yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
All the [b]Fish [/b]farmers in the house say Yaaaaaaaaaoooooohhhhhh!!
All the [b]Snail [/b]farmers in the house say ehen!!!
Go Chicken, Go Turkey, Go Fish, Go Snail, Go Grasscutter ehen ehen!!!
other options include 404 (dog meat), pork, duck, ostrich, lizard, frogs, snake, crocodie, elephants, lion, tiger, bear, deer, cats, rats, whale, shark, zebra, cheta, snail, hippopotamus etc. Our options r actually limitless. Afteral, necessity begets inventions. D earlier dey withdraw, d better. When fulani herdmen were reported to be involved in and sometimes caught red handed in bombings and killings, what did their Asociation do? Morons! Withdraw cattle ko, deposit hyena, kangaroo and bufalo ni!
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by phreakabit(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulani [size=18pt]Threaten[/size] To Withdraw Cattle From Market

RFLMAO! Goat and Chicken never finish na?

I have had a rethink. . . . Image moved to my next post.
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fish neva finish 4 water na,chicken neva finish 4 market yet so till then.
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Nigerians r here expressing dia free opinions on dis ferocious fulanis. All u fvcktard can do is to show up here with ur tribal mark shredded face and try to coax Seun into an e-annihilation of d "Igbos"? Meeeeehn! Comments like urs should only com from illiterate urchins @ d motor park. One wonders hw u learnt to read and write. Dis is the 21st century. Wake up! The world is now a global village. Take ur ignorance and hate message elsewhere.

CHAI!!!! You be bad boy o! you wan kill am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by phreakabit(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Nigerians r here expressing dia free opinions on dis ferocious fulanis. All u fvcktard can do is to show up here with ur [size=18pt]tribal mark shredded face [/size]and try to coax Seun into an e-annihilation of d "Igbos"? Meeeeehn! Comments like urs should only com from illiterate urchins @ d motor park. One wonders hw u learnt to read and write. Dis is the 21st century. Wake up! The world is now a global village. Take ur ignorance and hate message elsewhere.

Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
dougivilla: other options include 404 (dog meat), pork, duck, ostrich, lizard, frogs, snake, crocodie, elephants, lion, tiger, bear, deer, cats, rats, whale, shark, zebra, cheta, snail, hippopotamus etc. Our options r actually limitless. Afteral, necessity begets inventions. D earlier dey withdraw, d better. When fulani herdmen were reported to be involved in and sometimes caught red handed in bombings and killings, what did their Asociation do? Morons! Withdraw cattle ko, deposit hyena, kangaroo and bufalo ni!
u dn taste all these meat huh?
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by deltaforce7(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Good riddance to rubbish. Threat granted sharp,
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by size38: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
People they talk of withdrawing better things, fulani they talk of withdrawing nama. Hahahhahahahahaha how dat one cari concern us?
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
WITHDRAWAL = MASSIVE IMPORTATION!

Meat importation business is a good business until the ban was placed! Fresh meat too!
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by aryzgreat: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

grin grin grin like this tiger whisker faced sister?

Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by phreakabit(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
[size=18pt]^^^^^ No oh, that one na Yoruba.[/size]
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by Beync(f): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
Pls let appeal to them not to withdraw their cows, u know our lives depends on them. nonsense! Why are these people full of threats? Like seriously, these fulanis don't even kill one cow just for their own consumption, they'll rather eat grasshoppers. If we don't buy their cows, hunger will finish them.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by Balyz: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
illuminaty: ...chai....na turkey even mk sense pass
Can you afford it punk?
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by Balyz: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
PapaBrowne: All the [b]Chicken [/b]farmers in the house say yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
All the [b]Fish [/b]farmers in the house say Yaaaaaaaaaoooooohhhhhh!!
All the [b]Snail [/b]farmers in the house say ehen!!!
Go Chicken, Go Turkey, Go Fish, Go Snail, Go Grasscutter ehen ehen!!!
When you cant even afford any of the above forementioned
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by Bella3(f): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
Why are al the comments here tribalistic? C'mon guys, the fulani are nice when you get to meet them.

A tribalist is worst than a killer!
God bless the hard working Fulani!
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by maigaskiya1: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
amosy007: Thank God there are other means.. They can sholve their beef into their boko azz .. Up Fish & turkey
see dis fools o. So nupeng threatn wit strike terorist in d name of cow rearers dy ginger pls o start d strike ds nite o dnt waste tyme nd pls do us d favour of going bk 2d desert wer u belung
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
Da infamous: the day the oil pipe line will be cut off both Yoruba Fulani ooh that's when they will no that their yeye beef is noting but common meat full of calories,it gives heart attack anyway,they will be worst than Mali,your villages will remain the same for another hundred years because we cant see how you can develop without oil&gas money or even survive!ungrateful B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S cheesy cheesy

If dem withdraw cattle from market, The Igbos wont feel it because they would go back to eating human like their ancestors used to do.

I wonder why these useless Igbos are so cannibalistic, Generations of Clifford Orji

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by nagoma(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
Paul John: Good for them. Man shall not live by beef alone, but by anything edible and palatable undecided
The problems they cause are more than their beef we eat. embarassed

Igbo and delta people will resume their old habit. All strangers keep away - or you end up in the big pot!
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by LeJeun3: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
Freewilly: Where are you going to get suya if the leave, we better beg them ohhhhh. I have to have my suya.

We r in the same boat. But I believe we can find an alternative.
Away wit mai Shanu!
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by alaoeri: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
All those hypocrites insulting fulanis & there cows how many of u can afford turkey, chicken and even goat meat on a daily basis. To ppl whom owanbe is there hubby what quantity of turkey or chicken 'll be sufficient for your owanbes shiooor. Nigerians α̅lways commenting with sentiment.
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by teecuzy(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
9ja voice: By Boluwaji Obahopo
LOKOJA—Kogi State chapter of Miyette Allahi Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, has threatened to withdraw its animals from the state markets over harassment and arrest of its members by the police.
Chairman of the association, Alhaji Shuabu Idrisa, weekend, after a stakeholders meeting between Fulani Ardos and Miyette Allah cattle breeders on problems affecting them, said the threat to withdraw cattle had become necessary following the way security agents were arresting their youths, women and cows in the event of robbery on the highway.
He added that they were made to pay huge sums of money to secure their release, a development, he said, had made some of its members to move to South-West, where they are not harassed or taunted as Boko Haram.
He said: “If there is any robbery on the highway, security agents will swoop on all Fulani settlements in that area and arrest their people, including cows. But when a bank is robbed in town, people of the town are not arrested.
“Also once they see any Fulani man ridding Okada, they will arrest him, calling him Boko Haram and, in the process, extort him.”
He alleged that people always kill any cattle that mistakenly enters their farmland in the area.
Comments are moderated. Please keep them clean and brief.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/general/188562-fulani-threaten-to-withdraw-cattle-from-market.html

Just in case they go on strike, I sell Live Turkey and Rabbits.
Re: Fulani Threaten To Withdraw Cattle From Market by KINGwax(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
PointB: Do people still enjoy red meat despite the health implications? Well informed people are switching to fish for protein!
guy shut up for there wit all these health implication nonsense. Small time una go come out say make we dey use gas mask say natural air is deleterious to our health. And upon all d no-red meat, una dey die of cancer and diabeties. No allow me talk o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shettima And Buratai At The Opening Of Maiduguri To Gamboru-Ngala Road / When Will DSS, EFCC Arrest Babachir Lawal, Buhari's SGF? - Fayose / Fuel Scarcity: FG's Subsidy On Fuel Hits N29.68bn In 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.