Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Dealing With Cheating Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With Cheating Husbands (3777 Views)

Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / A Thread For All Cheating Husbands / Are Women In Nigeria Supposed To Expect And Accept Cheating Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Cheating Husbands by Bhola(f): 12:10am On Dec 22, 2007
Saw a movie titled This Christmas featuring Chris Brown and co. Anyways, the wife found out that her husband was cheating on her. Like any other good wife, she knew this was going on, but did not do anything about it. One day, after her sister confronted her and made her face the reality of life, she decided to deal with him.

While at her mother's house for the Christmas celebration, the husband had to excuse himself to go back to the city for some "business". When the guy got back, she was in their bedroom, in nice lingerie and stuff. The husband was really feeling it. She told him to go take a shower and meet her in the room. When he went into the bathroom, she got a bottle of baby oil and emptied the bottle on the floor of the bathroom. She wore her jeans and a top and got out a nice leather belt. After he finished in the shower, he stepped out and then it started. She completely lost it and beat the living hell out of him and all the while, he could not do anything, because the floor was slippery. He just kept on falling off. Mehn, she dealt with him.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

So now, over to you, ladies with cheating husbands. I say, deal with them. Beat him with all the anger and pain inside you. Believe me, you'll feel better.  cheesy

Disclaimer: What ever happens after that, is not my problem o. Be ready to move out of the house before you try this o.
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 22, 2007
Thankfully my man doesn't have  wandering eyes.
I mean he's not blind,he can see girls passing by but they will just pass by,thank you very much!
He has no need for any others,I have enough assets to keep him at home wink

But if I ever found myself in that position.
OSANOBUA
There would be fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The whole place will scatter.
It would take the FBI and CIA,even the SSS to keep the situation under control LOL.
I will come a-slashing,anything that dangles will be in the corn fields. ROFL
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by ikamefa(f): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2007
beating ke shocked no need jare! tongue

call me crazy! but in my opinion ! @topic 2 can play that Game wink geddit? cheesy

if he is cheating on me running around with some hootchie

then amma be doing ma thang with a fine -ass younger boy-toy too cheesy

no worries we go dey meet for house later cheesy

do me, i do you God nor dey vex!
cheesy
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by iice(f): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2007
ikamefa:

beating ke shocked no need jare! tongue

call me crazy! but in my opinion ! @topic 2 can play that Game wink geddit? cheesy

if he is cheating on me running around with some hootchie

then amma be doing ma thang with a fine -ass younger boy-toy too cheesy

no worries we go dey meet for house later cheesy

do me, i do you God nor dey vex!
cheesy

grin grin Twinny grin grin
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by salinco(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2007
Beating ke e e, grin grin grin
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by metodman(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2007
Why not use "MAGUN" for your cheating partner, DO NOT CLIMB grin grin grin[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by almondjoy(f): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2007
Well, I guess you will have to be in that situation to make a decision as to what to do. Right now, no comments. lipsrsealed Till then, the spirit will definitely move me in the wrong or right direction. Something will be done alright.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by vigasimple(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2007
WHAT ABOUT CHEATING WIVES, ARE THEY SUPPOSSED TO BE HANGED.

Until you find out why someone is cheating and look for ways to deal with it together there is no need to overreact because even the woman who has been cheated on can cheat herself and may have cheated but the fact that she has not been found out.

I and you know some prominent members of the nairaland that will do that without blinking and eyelid, infact it is a fashion in their community.

He who has never sin let him throw the first stone. comapssion is what we need until someone becomes unchangable we should try to help them whether a cheating husband or wife.

Have a wonderful christmas everyone and a prosperous New year in advance.
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by cuteNhot(f): 12:08am On Dec 27, 2007
heard that a Nigerian female
with six fingers
is currently having this very same
problem lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
na woooo
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by obotutuoko(m): 12:13am On Dec 27, 2007
that is the most stupid suggestion i have ever heard, beat your husband? una don let oyinbo culture wrap una eye com blind am? abi? i bow for these kain women wey dey town these days o.
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by vigasimple(m): 12:39am On Dec 27, 2007
obotutuoko:

that is the most stupid suggestion i have ever heard, beat your husband? una don let oyinbo culture wrap una eye com blind am? abi? i bow for these kain women wey dey town these days o.

well said. and in any event, if it were to be a man that plan this beating of a ' cheating wife' the whole feminist world we go gaga and said that he is a woman abuser and they will call him all sort of names and infacts they will go as in making excuse for her that the Husband is not performing his duties etc.

As far as i am concern, either a man or woman should not have to be violent towards either party, if either party cannot see sense in their stupid act and all effort by family(as in parents) and maybe ministers try as a last resort and there is no change maybe is time to call it a day.

God will not give any of us either woman or man a cheating partner and God will not allow us to be or become a cheating partner.
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by blueband(m): 4:16am On Jan 03, 2008
A woman who bears it in mind that her husband is capable of cheating on her will live a happier life than the one who pretends that her man is a saint.
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by dimpules: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2008
blueband,

so how will you feel if your wife cheats on you no matter the reason? also realise that women can cheat also maybe that way you will see things. so which will u prefer. a wife you can trust and are comfortable with or one who gives u hypertension when u leave her? put your self in the womans shoe.

beat your husband? for what reason? thats a ridiculous advise o. best way to deal with a cheating husband is to leave him let his conscience kill him;unfortunately some try to deaden their conscience. believe me, they never have peace. how good is fun when you dont have peace?
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by blueband(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2008
dimpules:

blueband,

so how will you feel if your wife cheats on you no matter the reason? also realise that women can cheat also maybe that way you will see things. so which will u prefer. a wife you can trust and are comfortable with or one who gives u hypertension when u leave her? put your self in the womans shoe.

I know for sure my girlfriend is capable of cheating on me.It has happened in the past with someone else.I thought she was a saint,when I found out I was devastated.These days,I just learn to treat everyone as human,ALL capable of sinning.So if she sins I am not as devastated.
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by mazaje(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2008
blueband:

I know for sure my girlfriend is capable of cheating on me.It has happened in the past with someone else.I thought she was a saint,when I found out I was devastated.These days,I just learn to treat everyone as HUMAN,ALL capable of sinning.So if she sins I am not as devastated.

Thats the problem most people fail to understand once you accept that fact then your life will be a lot easier, Men will NEVER stop cheating women have to accept that awful fact, women cheat too and  some men are accepting it, life is never what it seems, the worst thing in life is to believe that your spouse or partner is a saint and will never cheat on you that's the worst self deciet any human being can do to his/her self, always have an open mind and you will experience less pain in your relationship.
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by ifyalways(f): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn undecided
let me get there first. wink
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by dimpules: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2008
@blueband and mazaje.

good talk you hear. u guys are just talking. when it happens i hope you are not devastated. some guys dont cheat. if you are the cheating ones then your tough luck. We all sin but its about discipline and if you cant discipline yourself others can so dont generalize.
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by mazaje(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2008
dimpules:

@blueband and mazaje.

good talk you hear. u guys are just talking. when it happens i hope you are not devastated. some guys don't cheat. if you are the cheating ones then your tough luck. We all sin but its about discipline and if you can't discipline yourself others can so don't generalize.

I am not saying that cheating should be accepted, but over 90 percent of men do it and its kind of like mainstream these days besides it is acceptable in most societies, its better to expect the unexpected than to live expecting nothing bad will come your way from your spouse. Men Cheat and women cheat too living with a free mind and accepting it if is occurs is better than being closed minded and refusing to accept it even when it  occurs. I have seen my girl with a man and i was'nt devastated i was'nt really expecting it but knowing that shit happens all the time i took it with an open mind and i moved on, I felt bad but was'nt devastated at all. Life is all about personal interest as i have come to realize, no one is to be trusted thats just the human nature. people always do bad things as far as they believe they will not be caught.
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by almondjoy(f): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2008
Having had all the time in the world to think about this, I think I will cease all "conjugal" relationships with the "cheating" spouse.  My life is very valuable to me.  I pray he continues cheating so he does not need my services any longer.

Definitely time to move into another bedroom or another house.  Legal separation is in order here I believe. cool--Till the final divorce papers are served.  Think I have had enough bedroom activities to last me a life time to put up with a potentially infectious host.

I can never risk my life with a cheating spouse.
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by mazaje(m): 1:06am On Jan 04, 2008
almondjoy:

Having had all the time in the world to think about this, I think I will cease all "conjugal" relationships with the "cheating" spouse. My life is very valuable to me. I pray he continues cheating so he does not need my services any longer.

Definitely time to move into another bedroom or another house. Legal separation is in order here I believe. cool--Till the final divorce papers are served. Think I have had enough bedroom activities to last me a life time to put up with a potentially infectious host.

It's good to think wishfully,Keep dreaming on. kiss kiss
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by yeancah007(f): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
almondjoy:

Having had all the time in the world to think about this, I think I will cease all "conjugal" relationships with the "cheating" spouse.  My life is very valuable to me.  I pray he continues cheating so he does not need my services any longer.

Definitely time to move into another bedroom or another house.  Legal separation is in order here I believe. cool--Till the final divorce papers are served.  Think I have had enough bedroom activities to last me a life time to put up with a potentially infectious host.

What if you love him?
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by almondjoy(f): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2008
mazaje:

It's good to think wishfully,Keep dreaming on. kiss kiss

So you say I should sit there fasting and praying till God calls me right?

Only HIV+ peeps think like you cheesy  I see you have lost all hope at self preservation.

JUST TRY VISITING AN HIV+person or one that has end stage AIDS; or you may learn the very hard lesson that you do not risk your life for anyone

Unless I do not have the proof that I have a cheating spouse.  If I do; it is going to be extremely difficult to carry on a normal relationship.  If I test positive for anything other than PREGNANCY;  There is going to be a very big problem.  Both villages are definitely going to hear about the mess.

Sorry I no do oooooooooooooooooooooooh 

yeancah007:

What if you love him?

Love is not a synonym for stupidity

I can still love him and not lose my life in the process

Thank you.

Just common sense.  In 2008? shocked

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by TheSly: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2008

Disclaimer: What ever happens after that, is not my problem o. Be ready to move out of the house before you try this o.

ha ha!, . .lmao!. . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by mazaje(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2008
almondjoy:

So you say I should sit there fasting and praying till God calls me right?

Only HIV+ peeps think like you cheesy  I see you have lost all hope at self preservation.

JUST TRY VISITING AN HIV+person or one that has end stage AIDS; or you may learn the very hard lesson that you do not risk your life for anyone

Unless I do not have the proof that I have a cheating spouse.  If I do; it is going to be extremely difficult to carry on a normal relationship.  If I test positive for anything other than PREGNANCY;  There is going to be a very big problem.  Both villages are definitely going to hear about the mess.

Sorry I no do oooooooooooooooooooooooh 

Keep deluding your self and keep dreaming on, its good and very easy to always to say what you wish and want, i have seen so many like you who are very good orators but the exact opossite is what is obtainable in their private lives so keep dreaming on baby kiss kiss.
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by dimpules: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2008
@mazaje

nice one. now i get you but check it. when u start a relationship the guy wants you to trust him and you do. he cheats on you and kills the trust. later he expects you to trust him. if you behave otherwise he will say " why dont you trust me? why will i lie to you?" meanwhile he had been telling you lies and killed the trust you had for him.

so question, what does the guy want?
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by olaleye20: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2008
JUST SIGN-UP FREE TODAY AND START EARN
MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

DubaiMLM Reward Dollars will be paid instantly as follows:

($50) DubaiMLM Dollars to each NEW MEMBER.
($10) DubaiMLM Dollars to the personal sponsor of each NEW MEMBER.
($1) DubaiMLM Dollar for each NEW MEMBER below your DubaiMLM Position - up to FIFTY LEVELS .

website Link : http://www.olaleye01.dubaimlm.com

http://www.olaleye01.dubaimlm.com
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by ifyalways(f): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2008
olaleye20:

JUST SIGN-UP FREE TODAY AND START EARN
MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

DubaiMLM Reward Dollars will be paid instantly as follows:

($50) DubaiMLM Dollars to each NEW MEMBER.
($10) DubaiMLM Dollars to the personal sponsor of each NEW MEMBER.
($1) DubaiMLM Dollar for each NEW MEMBER below your DubaiMLM Position - up to FIFTY LEVELS .

website Link : http://www.olaleye01.dubaimlm.com

http://www.olaleye01.dubaimlm.com

oga admin come and see the scammers oooooooooooooo. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by almondjoy(f): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2008
mazaje:

Keep deluding your self and keep dreaming on, its good and very easy to always to say what you wish and want, i have seen so many like you who are very good orators but the exact opossite is what is obtainable in their private lives so keep dreaming on baby kiss kiss.

Thank You! No need to argue much. To each his or her own. This is 2008. No need for too much talk talk this year all!
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by Busta(f): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2008
Once I find out that my husband is cheating, I am leaving his ass!
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by mazaje(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2008
Busta:

Once I find out that my husband is cheating, I am leaving his ass!

As the saying goes it's easier said than done. If that's the reason you will leave your husband then prepare to be the next Elizabeth Taylor. Keep dreaming on baby kiss kiss
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by Busta(f): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2008
mazaje:

As the saying goes it's easier said than done. If that's the reason you will leave your husband then prepare to be the next Elizabeth Taylor. Keep dreaming on baby kiss kiss

and u too Mr Woman Wrapper!
Re: Dealing With Cheating Husbands by mazaje(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2008
Busta:

and u too Mr Woman Wrapper!

The truth is bitter they say, but nevertheless i wish a lovely weekend baby kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

I feel A bit depressed / Beware Of Pakistani Condoms! / Question For Catholic Igbo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.