Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? (3744 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
My neighbour has a daughter in her early 20s that always comes over to my place like everyday especially when there is no "light" and I have my standby on. And stays there from morning till night. She takes a bath there, eats there, relaxes and watches tv, one day I got back from a short walk and met her cooking!. This is becoming too much. She has no respect for my privacy, barges in to my room. I am getting disgusted and even reported her to her dad. Only God knows if she has my spare key.
People are beginning to wonder whether we are married or what. I regret ever letting her into my place.
How do I chase her away without using violence, for my own safety.
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Decibel: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
You start started the whole show. so deal with it. angry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: You start started the whole show. so deal with it. angry
how did I start it? It was just to charge phone from there, it became out of control

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Decibel: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
krall: how did I start it? It was just to charge phone from there, it became out of control
You would have drawn the boundary line albinitio cool
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: You would have drawn the boundary line albinitio cool
what do you suggest? And which one is albinitio?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Ngokafor(f): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lwkmd!..@op e be like sey the babe no fine at all..

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by McWhillion(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bro, report her to her dad again, this sort of thing gets on my nerves.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Decibel: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
krall: what do you suggest? And which one is albinitio?
Are you a male or female; with your gender known, will advice on what to do next. cool
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by GSKing: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by egopersonified(f): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
U don come again, after ogling breasts in church, now its neighbour, by tomorrow morning it will be a colleague asking u to marry her, u better be careful on top woman matter.

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Decibel: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
GSKing:

c'mon stop being judgemental, have you been in a position where people depend on your source for something as vital as power supply?

if you don't understand his predicament, then don't fly into conclusion that he started it or its his fault, just stand at the sidelines and read about the disturbing experiences people in his shoes have been through all in the name of hospitality.

his privacy is being encroached on and not everyone was built to be rude at guests.
Are you questioning the veracity of my statement? I'm enroute to Politics Section but will get back to you with this your statement. cool
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by GSKing: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: Are you a male or female; with your gender known, will advice on what to do next. cool
male sir
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Decibel: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=krall] what do you suggest? And which one is albinitio?. Albinition means from inception(beginning) cool
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
egopersonified: U don come again, after ogling breasts in church, now its neighbour, by tomorrow morning it will be a colleague asking u to marry her, u better be careful on top woman matter.
sorry it was My boss wanted to marry me but that has pass. What is the right thing you think I should do?
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Decibel: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
krall: male sir
Were you doing LIMPOPO with her; if yes then you answer is as good as my earlier assertion cool
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by SalC: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Is anyone holding you back from telling her you don't like her constant stay in your house? sad

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Report her to her father and whenever she comes knock your door don't open just tell her that you are busy and continue doing so. Simple

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: Were you doing LIMPOPO with her; if yes then you answer is as good as my earlier assertion cool
what ever "limpopo" means am sure I wasn't doing it.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
SalC: Is anyone holding you back from telling her you don't like her constant stay in your house? sad
I have told her that one. She just doesn't give up. Her friends even come to my place to look for her before proceeding to her own house.
I have begged them to tell her to stop but they seem to like it too.
I will resort to violence if care is not taken
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ladies viewing without commenting, how do they chase you people away?
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by egopersonified(f): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
krall: sorry it was My boss wanted to marry me but that has pass. What is the right thing you think I should do?

weld iron protectors on doors and windows, build a fence without gates, jump into the compound, lock the doors and flush the keys down the toilet. Send me the address, every 25th of december, I would come and throw you some delicacies in honour of your creator and I will shout your name three times, you will also reply three times, the year I dont get a reply, we will break down the fence and iron doors and do the needful to your body.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
egopersonified:

weld iron protectors on doors and windows, build a fence without gates, jump into the compound, lock the doors and flush the keys down the toilet. Send me the address, every 25th of december, I would come and throw you some delicacies in honour of your creator and I will shout your name three times, you will also reply three times, the year I dont get a reply, we will break down the fence and iron doors and do the needful to your body.
the last time I followed this kind of advice it landed me in hospital........ This your own is leading to my early grave.
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by XKZ(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: Albinition means from
inception(beginning)

Ab initio

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by agohmamuda(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
u don come again abi? Op. Weda u like it or not u*re either andyblaze or a very close relative of his. Am out.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Decibel: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
XKZ:

Ab initio
Thanks. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by XKZ(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: Thanks. smiley

You're welcome. ☺

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
agohmamuda: u don come again abi? Op. Weda u like it or not u*re either andyblaze or a very close relative of his. Am out.
stop that!
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by nikkypearl(f): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
krall: Ladies viewing without commenting, how do they chase you people away?
We will continue to view and not comment!btw how old is she who does dat
A secondary school gurl I guess!I av nothing sensible to say trust me.
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
nikkypearl:
We will continue to view and not comment!btw how old is she who does dat
A secondary school gurl I guess!I av nothing sensible to say trust me.
read well she is in early 20s say 25 she is an unemployed graduate
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Just change the damn lock again and be stern about letting her in next time.

For the phone charging issue, you can put out an extension wire for her and any other person that has been a beneficiary of your subsidized power largess.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by ITbomb(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Is she fat?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Tells Bride He Wants A Divorce After Seeing Her Face For The First Time / Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! / Can You Allow Your Daughter To Get Married In Her Early Twenties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.