Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Your No.1 Motivational Speaker In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your No.1 Motivational Speaker In Nigeria (3565 Views)

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / 21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Motivational Speaker Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your No.1 Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
1.FELA DUROTOYE

2. NIYI ADESANYA

3. DEOLU AKINYEMI

4. SAM ADEYEMI

The list goes on & on . . .

But I have to say "Niyi Adesanya" is my No1 motivational/inspirational speaker in Nigeria. I attended his seminar on two occassions and my encounter is one I wouldn't forget so easily.

Sam Adeyemi is a regular speaker on air and each time I listen to him, I learn new things.

Its all about choice and purpose so please lets hear your view. .as regards your no1 speaker here in Nigeria.
Re: Your No.1 Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by akinreals: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2012
sam adeyemi. He actually trained niyi adesanya, when u listen to sam adeyemi ehn, ur life will never remain d same. Lol
Re: Your No.1 Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2012
akinreals: sam adeyemi. He actually trained niyi adesanya, when u listen to sam adeyemi ehn, ur life will never remain d same. Lol

really?
Re: Your No.1 Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2012
Having Fela and Sam on the same list makes it really hard. Will take Fela though.
Re: Your No.1 Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by akinreals: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2012
Acidosis:

really?
yes am very serious, niyi adesanya was an associate pastor under sam adeyemi before he started his 6th gear or something like dat sha. Just google sam adeyemi, u will see some of his materials online for free.
Re: Your No.1 Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by joshuakume: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2012
Its a hard choice especially when it comes to fela and sam,nevertheless sam still remains the best motivator.
Re: Your No.1 Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2012
akinreals: yes am very serious, niyi adesanya was an associate pastor under sam adeyemi before he started his 6th gear or something like dat sha. Just google sam adeyemi, u will see some of his materials online for free.

good to know that. . Will download some materials now. . .
Re: Your No.1 Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by kaychase: 1:58am On Nov 07, 2012
WHO IS YOUR TOP NIGERIAN MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER AND WRITER?
http://facebook.com/nigerianmsaw

1- Sam Adeyemi (CEO of Success Power Int.)
2- Fela Durotoye (CEO of Visible Impact)
3- Olumide Emmanuel (CEO of Common Sense Ltd)
4- Patricia Omoqui (The Thought Dr.)
5- Olakunle Soriyan (CEO of STN-Consulting)
6- Lanre Kupoluyi Olusola (The Catalyst)
7- Ubong Essien (Mr Motivator, CEO of The Can-Do Place)
8- Isreal Dayo (Youth Ambassador, CEO Make Impact International)
9- Niyi Adesanya (CEO of NAME-IT)
10- Deolu Akinyemi (CEO, Generic Solutions)
11- Mr Uju Oyenchere (CEO of Benson&Edwards)

TOP NIGERIAN MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS AND WRITERS:
Re: Your No.1 Motivational Speaker In Nigeria by Emmandus(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
kaychase: WHO IS YOUR TOP NIGERIAN MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER AND WRITER?

1- Sam Adeyemi (CEO of Success Power Int.)
2- Fela Durotoye (CEO of Visible Impact)
3- Olumide Emmanuel (CEO of Common Sense Ltd)
4- Patricia Omoqui (The Thought Dr.)
5- Olakunle Soriyan (CEO of STN-Consulting)
6- Lanre Kupoluyi Olusola (The Catalyst)
7- Ubong Essien (Mr Motivator, CEO of The Can-Do Place)
8- Isreal Dayo (Youth Ambassador, CEO Make Impact International)
9- Niyi Adesanya (CEO of NAME-IT)
10- Deolu Akinyemi (CEO, Generic Solutions)
11- Mr Uju Oyenchere (CEO of Benson&Edwards)

TOP NIGERIAN MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS AND WRITERS:

Nice to stumble on this thread virtually all of these speakers are my role models, I mean I greatly admire them and their philosophies and I will also want to add PG ( Praise George to the list) He is a great writer, speaker and also into music. I have been opportuned to the sessions of these stars and have also met some of them on a personal level,I hope to encounter all of them more on a close /personal level.

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of Aliko Dangote Before He Made All The Billions / What's The Best Strategies To Market New Products In Nigeria? / Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.