Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (121911 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by naizfriend: 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
I realy dont blame any body, i sternly blamed my self.. For the group of friends from the same school that scored ninety some..kudos, but one question is realy begging for an answer in every one's mind which am not yet ready to ask in this thread.....Ɓut cinfore's brain friend has pooh poohed every effort made to compete favourably in this excercise, let those that nailed it ernestly have it even if i dont... Not the opportunistic Jerks. I rest my case by saying... I should have been Smarter than this!

3 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Things like this piss me off... I could remember what happened when i wrote my post-ume exam. The engineering question leaked into d hands of d predegree stdnts, they took advantage of it and had high scores. The school management thought they had a high average performance in the exam and as such increased the cutoff mark for engineering courses... Leaving we with average scores optional courses.
Along the line, most of them couldn't survive in their various engineering dpts and as such were withdrawn frm the engineering faculty... Time will tell!
Meanwhile, there are still better opportunities out there for scholars.

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Teexy: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Yask2guy:
Things like this piss me off... I could remember what happened when i wrote my post-ume exam. The engineering question leaked into d hands of d predegree stdnts, they took advantage of it and had high scores. The school management thought they had a high average performance in the exam and as such increased the cutoff mark for engineering courses... Leaving we with average scores optional courses.
Along the line, most of them couldn't survive in their various engineering dpts and as such were withdrawn frm the engineering faculty... Time will tell!
Meanwhile, there are still better opportunities out there for scholars.
exactly, nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by freshdude: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
NUC should have done better than this. I just wasted my time and money coming to abj to write this shitty exam. A dude sitting directly opposite me finished in less than 30 mins. I started before him with about 20mins. I Was so perplexed.Mediocrity of the highest order. So these are the best brains that will rep Nigeria in ivy league schools abroad. Shame.!! daim shame.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
ceechedah:
Its a shame dat first class graduates cheat to pass exams, wat is d hope den? I thank God, I am confident I did it myself n got above average. Brainfriend messed up d whole thing by releasing dose questions b4 tym, let's b sincere dose dat got abv 90, saw d question b4 d exam, dere is no way sum1 will score 94 out of 96 questions in 1 hr. I no God will judge n dose who now their God shall b strong n do exploits.

Any one who studied accounting in d house?
Yes
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by naizfriend: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
ceechedah:
Its a shame dat first class graduates cheat to pass exams, wat is d hope den? I thank God, I am confident I did it myself n got above average. Brainfriend messed up d whole thing by releasing dose questions b4 tym, let's b sincere dose dat got abv 90, saw d question b4 d exam, dere is no way sum1 will score 94 out of 96 questions in 1 hr. I no God will judge n dose who now their God shall b strong n do exploits.

Any one who studied accounting in d house?

......yeah am team Accountant Jawe..... Upholding integrity, accuracy and Accountabilty are our watch words....I'm proud of my self... No amount of dollar could buy first class degree in Accounting in the school I graduated from:...you can only achieve such fit through God, Destiny and Unrelented efforts.... Team ACCOUNTANTS dont be disheartend..... because you didnt gain you degree through Cinfore's Brain Friend.... Unless you did in your school.., Infact am pretty much happy cos my God lives, who knows what He is Planning for me...no hard feelings brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
It is well indeed. I know there is something called grace and favour and that is what am banking on.PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
naizfriend:

......yeah am team Accountant Jawe..... Upholding integrity, accuracy and Accountabilty are our watch words....I'm proud of my self... No amount of dollar could buy first class degree in Accounting in the school I graduated from:...you can only achieve such fit through God, Destiny and Unrelented efforts.... Team ACCOUNTANTS dont be disheartend..... because you didnt gain you degree through Cinfore's Brain Friend.... Unless you did in your school.., Infact am pretty much happy cos my God lives, who knows what He is Planning for me...no hard feelings brothers.
You just encourage me the more. Testimony on the way for me in JESUS name
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by cutemorgan(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mehn..no be small thing ooo... I just want evre scholar right here to note something: Just because someone scored 99 doesn't mean he is better than the rest of us and just because someone scored 30 doesn't mean we are smart. I'm proud of myself and also proud of everyone that showed up at Chams today. We all are special in our own way. Better days ahead for us Insha Allah cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
freshdude:
NUC should have done better than this. I just wasted my time and money coming to abj to write this shitty exam. A dude sitting directly opposite me finished in less than 30 mins. I started before him with about 20mins. I Was so perplexed.Mediocrity of the highest order. So these are the best brains that will rep Nigeria in ivy league schools abroad. Shame.!! daim shame.

Boss relax!!!!!!!
not that we didn't hear about it..personally I heard but was damn too reluctant to get it!!!!
so who will I blame? Cinfores? NUC? Those that were smarter than me to take time to digest the software?
I can't blame anyone,,,,do you know why?

They SIMPLY UTILIZED the information they GOT! PERIOD!!!

and as regards if they are the best brains,, Bro I've met some of them, and I will say they are not only the best brains but the smart brains!! They brilliantly excel in what they do like you also! So you can't call them mediocres!!!!

Boss, the future is bright for You and us all!!!! If God says you will get this scholarship, Bros, YOU will get it!!!

This is a lesson learnt!
"That in the kingdom of the smart's, the Smartest is the KING"
and next time, when the SMART's gather to battle, GO the extra MILE to OUTSMART even the smartest!!!

God will help us all!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
cutemorgan:
Mehn..no be small thing ooo... I just want evre scholar right here to note something: Just because someone scored 99 doesn't mean he is better than the rest of us and just because someone scored 30 doesn't mean we are smart. I'm proud of myself and also proud of everyone that showed up at Chams today. We all are special in our own way. Better days ahead for us Insha Allah cheesy

God bless YOU!!!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbadeolu1: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello guys, if there's anybody in this room who never studied any material or saw 1, let him speak. Virtually everybody got something its jst that they were not as much relevant as some others. What is this beefing tone in your voice as if these guys hacked into Cinforse! Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbadeolu1: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Everyone in life is at the mercy of the quality of information he has....look up...look around ...and get smarter... Be invoke.

Moreover, PRESSID implementation committee has enough measures more than this aptitude scores.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by excellentobanz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
They are just smarter!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
@moyogeneral, I don't want to sound bitter, but what we are talking about has nothing to do with being smart. If being smart in Nigeria means looking for ways to cheat, then I don't know what we are. This is about giving everybody an equal chance. You can't blame me or anyone else for not using brainfriend. It is supposed to be a preparatory software, not for people to just go to an exam hall, and start shading maths questions without even solving them. This is simply ridiculous. Those pple may be among the best brains, but we all are. Its just that we depended on our brain. We can't be blamed for that.

8 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by umbro577: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
[b]A very funny story. I thought this gonnna be a real battle ground, unknown to me that some people already knew where the questions are coming from. some people got 80percent, 70 percent even over 90 percent without putting a dot on the paper for calculations. At first, I thought it was a magick! I asked myself, is it not the exam that consist of 100 questions to be completed in 60mins?(meaning you have 36secs per question. 3600secs/100questions). Not jealous of the people that got the high marks but it dosent make any sense if a whole NUC can be using an open question bank platform for this type of scholarship scheme. Chai,Chai God dey oooo...Criticize my write up if you want, but this is the truth, this whole pressid na nonsense. It dosent transpire the essence of the whole scheme!.....If you can get your hand on the platform, you'll definitely go above 60percent without working out anything. Heey...I'm proud of myself, time ran out, I only answered 65 questions and used the remaining 10 seconds to randomly answer another 10 more questions making total number of 75 questions. I must confess, in Nigeria, we've got a long way to go! May God Bless Nigeria.[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by umbro577: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
naizfriend:
I realy dont blame any body, i sternly blamed my self.. For the group of friends from the same school that scored ninety some..kudos, but one question is realy begging for an answer in every one's mind which am not yet ready to ask in this thread.....Ɓut cinfore's brain friend has pooh poohed every effort made to compete favourably in this excercise, let those that nailed it ernestly have it even if i dont... Not the opportunistic Jerks. I rest my case by saying... I should have been Smarter than this!

A very funny story. I thought this gonnna be a real battle ground, unknown to me that some people already knew where the questions are coming from. some people got 80percent, 70 percent even over 90 percent without putting a dot on the paper for calculations. At first, I thought it was a magick! I asked myself, is it not the exam that consist of 100 questions to be completed in 60mins?(meaning you have 36secs per question. 3600secs/100questions). Not jealous of the people that got the high marks but it dosent make any sense if a whole NUC can be using an open question bank platform for this type of scholarship scheme. Chai,Chai God dey oooo...Criticize my write up if you want, but this is the truth, this whole pressid na nonsense. It dosent transpire the essence of the whole scheme!.....If you can get your hand on the platform, you'll definitely go above 60percent without working out anything. Heey...I'm proud of myself, time ran out, I only answered 65 questions and used the remaining 10 seconds to randomly answer another 10 more questions making total number of 75 questions. I must confess, in Nigeria, we've got a long way to go! May God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by umbro577: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
gbadeolu1:
Everyone in life is at the mercy of the quality of information he has....look up...look around ...and get smarter... Be invoke.

Moreover, PRESSID implementation committee has enough measures more than this aptitude scores.

Gbadeolu> I got your point! But know this for sure....the essence of the pressid is to get the best brain, but did you really think, those that got 70,80 and 90 without a dot on a paper can be proud of themselves? It's a waste of money and time. I had a second thought about this right from the inception.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by DChamp1: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:

Boss relax!!!!!!!
not that we didn't hear about it..personally I heard but was damn too reluctant to get it!!!!
so who will I blame? Cinfores? NUC? Those that were smarter than me to take time to digest the software?

and as regards if they are the best brains,, Bro I've met some of them, and I will say they are not only the best brains but the smart brains!! They brilliantly excel in what they do like you also! So you can't call them mediocres!!!!

Boss, the future is bright for You and us all!!!! If God says you will get this scholarship, Bros, YOU will get it!!!

This is a lesson learnt!
and next time, when the SMART's gather to battle, GO the extra MILE to OUTSMART even the smartest!!!

God will help us all!!

true talk bro, they were smarter because Cinfores faulted and indirectly aided their brain friend customers, which is not these scholars fault who weren't expecting to get questions solved in the comfort of their home, set back for them verbatim in a supposedly standard test. Cinfore should learn from other foreign test bodies,;who also make test materials available to their students, but don't make the mistake to set them verbatim in the real exam...scholars that v written GRE and co can attest to this...No ill thoughts to these guys who did no wrong...cngrts guys...This is a high rated test that shouldn't be criticized like this, but just three editions and it is already faulty...this is not an ideal way of marketing a 9roduct...Just watch and see the mega sale brain friend will achieve next yr...All the best to us all.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by umbro577: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
DChamp1:

yep, the guy that scored 92 told me same too..that he had seen most of the questions before in the brain friend stuff. while some were really cracking their brains to solve the questions and still beat time, they were busy just shading answers, thereby earning that crazy score...God dey
not even some of the questions...all the questions were fetched from the brainfriend question banks...The guy that scored 94, told me he has been practicing the question since 3 months. He finished up in less than 51 mins.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
nnannaidoko:
@moyogeneral, I don't want to sound bitter, but what we are talking about has nothing to do with being smart. If being smart in Nigeria means looking for ways to cheat, then I don't know what we are. This is about giving everybody an equal chance. You can't blame me or anyone else for not using brainfriend. It is supposed to be a preparatory software, not for people to just go to an exam hall, and start shading maths questions without even solving them. This is simply ridiculous. Those pple may be among the best brains, but we all are. Its just that we depended on our brain. We can't be blamed for that.

Boss,
Yes We all are!!!!We are smart! YES YOU are, COS what YOu have is RARE!
I won't blame them for getting the software neither will I blame those that couldn't get it due to one reason or the other.
But the bottom line is,
what will you call someone who got an hint like you did, and he acted on it while you didn't, I will call such person smart cos he took advantage of the information and I will never blame him or her!!!

Mr Fresh dude was just voicing his own feedback as regards the test, and I had to come in when he was stylishly introducing a kind of incompetency tone to downplay those that had access to the software!!!

And calling them cheat? Why will I?

And you will agree with me, If you've written one or two dragnet exams, that we have some guys that practices GSE materials for fun, and these guys simply smile in the hall while solving( and finish long way before time cos the passages are familiar) while some battle it hard yet won't be able to complete the questions given!!!
Now will I call them Cheat?
NOooo!

Cheat is when CINFORES says, READ question 1 to 50 in verbal, 1 to 45 in ability test and give some set of people possible questions before the exam!
did they DO that, NO( all we knew was CINFORES will be conducting exam as stated in our invite)
Now I will ask you,

When we gather past questions and read to prepare for exams? Is it cheat?
when we gather GRE TOEFL or IELTS preparatory material to have our dream scores, Is that cheat?
If what you prepared with were what you met in the hall, Will YOU call it cheat?

If we are to blame, then it will be CINFores? may be for bringing out questions from their softwarewhich will also be debatable!!

what I am trying to pass across is that inasmuch as we are trying to ensure a level playing ground for everyone( which NUC must let Cinfores enforce) we must not exhibit any iota of bitterness towards our friends and fellow scholars that used the software and it paid off!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by chygoz3(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
I couldn't help but laugh when I read comments by people who stated those that scored highly cheated. Almost every one on this thread that wrote the test asked for materials with which to prepare. Well informed people got hold of the right materials to use and they excelled. The use of brainfriend as a study material was mentioned here on this thread so for those that didn't score as high as they wanted, it's not enough reason to call those that did cheats. It is called being prepared. I am not however stating that Cinfores or Chams did the right thing by making use of questions that are accessible to all considering how important an exam of this nature is. But once again, preparation is key.

3 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by recasy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
I smell selfishness... why is it only the guys who didn't score high complaining?. this test was just as normal as the one for the previous years. I spoke with some guys that scored high last year and 95% of them prepared for their test wit cinfores/brainfriend software yet i didnt get d software cos i thougth things wil change tis year since many ppl knw about it.. No point calling anybody cheat or names. Truth be told, those guys who scored above 90 are smart guys and prepared verywell with the software.
I've learnt my lesson not to take anyting for granted but seriously te test wasn't so difficult, besides the cut off is not 90 so why all these careless comments am seeing here. I met the guy who scored 96 and believe me the guy is very sound, so stop killing yourselves over this issue. Let's just wait and see what happens next.. lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for te best.

No hard feelings, If i had seen dat software I would av scored above 90 too and I will confidently defend it. After all some ppl scored above 70 without any software.

LET PEACE RAIN PLEASE.. *If you aint informed you are deformed*

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by DChamp1: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
recasy:
I smell selfishness... why is it only the guys who didn't score high complaining?. this test was just as normal as the one for the previous years. I spoke with some guys that scored high last year and 95% of them prepared for their test wit cinfores/brainfriend software yet i didnt get d software cos i thougth things wil change tis year since many ppl knw about it.. No point calling anybody cheat or names. Truth be told, those guys who scored above 90 are smart guys and prepared verywell with the software.
I've learnt my lesson not to take anyting for granted but seriously te test wasn't so difficult, besides the cut off is not 90 so why all these careless comments am seeing here. I met the guy who scored 96 and believe me the guy is very sound, so stop killing yourselves over this issue. Let's just wait and see what happens next.. lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for te best.

No hard feelings, If i had seen dat software I would av scored above 90 too and I will confidently defend it. After all some ppl scored above 70 without any software.

LET PEACE RAIN PLEASE.. *If you aint informed you are deformed*
I stand to correct a statement made by you that its only the non high scorers commenting...I stand to correct by saying I scored above 6o with the aid of God...but I still stand to correct cinfores mistake. But I support u in saying no1 should call these guys cheats.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by marqueetim(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
The truth is guys dis is not a true test of knowledge. But be sincere,if u r gud u can score atleast 70 and hope ur waec will give u d edge. I am saddened by the lack of level playing ground. But, I and my guy @recasy didnt use brainfriend we used online material we sourced from the net. I feel sorry for ppl who sees it as a waste of resources coming down..I actually learnt from my previous experience with Cinfores. Thanks and Success to you all..
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by recasy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
DChamp1:

I stand to correct a statement made by you that its only the non high scorers commenting...I stand to correct by saying I scored above 6o with the aid of God...but I still stand to correct cinfores mistake. But I support u in saying no1 should call these guys cheats.

Thanks man... I stand to be corrected anytime. But It's also our fault for not getting the software and studying it very well.
Someone posted something about brainfriend software and I believe evry active Nairalander saw it, it wasnt hidden. Even if we write the test again, some guys will still smash high scores and at the end only 100 candidates will be taken. I guess next time evrybody should act smart and get evey possible material/software and prepare very well.
Some people even bought materials online for this test which someone posted here as SCAM ALERT.

I assume evry nigerian 1st class graduate is sound (*assumption abeg), but the major difference in our abilities is our level of information.
Let love Lead!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ceechedah: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:

Boss relax!!!!!!!

This is a lesson learnt!

God will help us all!!

Its a shame if dose who claim to b first class graduates wld say cheating is bin smart,mayb u schemed ur way tru to get dat certificate, if u really worked hard for it u wldnt av said dat, am disappointed!!! @Gbadeolu, yes every1 came to dis platform to get direction because at some point we didn't no wat to prepare wit, but for some pple to get d exact questions n answers n no it is d same question dat will b set, is just too much n I think a petition shld b sent to PRESSID secretariat. u, moyogeneral n Dchamp r soundin like dere is nothing wrong probably because u guys r among dose who cheated. Its a shame!!!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by recasy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
ceechedah:

Its a shame if dose who claim to b first class graduates wld say cheating is bin smart,mayb u schemed ur way tru to get dat certificate, if u really worked hard for it u wldnt av said dat, am disappointed!!! @Gbadeolu, yes every1 came to dis platform to get direction because at some point we didn't no wat to prepare wit, but for some pple to get d exact questions n answers n no it is d same question dat will b set, is just too much n I think a petition shld b sent to PRESSID secretariat. u, moyogeneral n Dchamp r soundin like dere is nothing wrong probably because u guys r among dose who cheated. Its a shame!!!

Please stop saying people cheated. And stop mentioning names, its wrong. Besides, I doubt if any one of us here scored up to that 90 so why pointing fingers. I'm in support of the petition too but seriously no one is sounding like a cheat here. I still believe if we re-write the test people will still complain cos I'm sure some guys will still score very high. 940 scholars not smiling!!!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ceechedah: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Abeggiii u guys shld stop sugar coating dis thing, dere is a different btw preparing for an exam with materials u r not exactly sure of but wld serve as a guide and using a material dat u no very well wld come out, dats not preparation to me because all I av to do is just cram d ansas n download wen I get to d exam hall, dats y u see dat dey finished in less dan 30 mins. Its wrong to make excuses for something wrong!!! am an accountant and integrity is my watch word!!!
By d way I also scored abv 60 witout cinfores

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
ceechedah:

WAOH!!!
I won't take this as an insult!!
I will take this as you venting your frustration!!!!

Please, Have I insulted you by calling you cheat or shame?
You even went further to insinuate me scheming my way to get my certificate?
that's very derogatory of you to say!!!! Have I quarrelled with you? I have even praised everyone!!!!
Do you even know me? NO!
Do I Know you? NO, YET from my comments I RESPECTED everyone with YOU inclusive!
Did I say I have the software, or didn't you see my POST? YET you castigated me openly and baselessly!!!

Hmmmm!!!!!!

Guys and everyone in the room, this is where we need maturity!
Mr Cecheedah has insulted me and I'm going to let it go!
this thread must be different from others!!!we must not trade insultive words at each other just because of one exam, when brighter opportunities await us in the future!!! Tell me, what is the gain!!!!!

Please YOU need to change your mentality!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by IlorinBoy1: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!! grin tongue cool Cool it down niccurs! abeg! I still dey mourn my pressid test failure. the last thing I need is my 'virtual" friends quarelling, who i wan con follow talk? undecided Who go console me? Ps thanks ya'll for the inspirational/consoling/soothing words.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by mekeloby: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:

Boss relax!!!!!!!

This is a lesson learnt!

God will help us all!!

STFU, Don't justify cheating by calling it smartness.

Its pathetic reading all these comments that justify the exam process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (44) (Reply)

Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Direct Entry Admission 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.