Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' (13350 Views)

LOL! Funny Pic: Porto 2 Chelsea 1 And You Say Mourinho Is The Special One / Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal / Leadership Lessons From Jose Mourinho, “the Special One” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by fxtopedia(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
10 over 10: Mourinho is a mere noise maker..if he thinks is d "only one" what happens to Del Bosque, Pep guadiola 14 trophies in 4 seasons etc Mou is very far from being d best cos he is yet to touch the 3 most prestigious trophies in football( World cup, Euro Nation cup n Olympic) the Only Noise making coach..I really blame barca for breeding n training this idiot..

Hater!Give him all all sort of names, his fellow coaches know better.
The UNIQUE ONE rocks!!!
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by whitecaleb2010: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
Sure! He is the only one.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by adconline(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
Since football is all about keeping scores and trophies, J. Mourinho is the best! It's easier to diminish or belittle our competitor's success, but it so freaking hard to equal or beat their records!
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Gwekzy: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
Integrafamoo: He should go to bolton or leeds united whether he will repeat it. Those clubs are the greatest clubs with high expenditure that would have tried without any coach.
can u pls shut up
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Gwekzy: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
10 over 10: Mourinho is a mere noise maker..if he thinks is d "only one" what happens to Del Bosque, Pep guadiola 14 trophies in 4 seasons etc Mou is very far from being d best cos he is yet to touch the 3 most prestigious trophies in football( World cup, Euro Nation cup n Olympic) the Only Noise making coach..I really blame barca for breeding n training this idiot..
...GuY QuiT HatinG N Go Get A JoB...itS ObviouS U Knw NothinG
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by tinkinjo: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
Why do some love to hate?
Whether he is boastful or not, Mourinho for now at the least remains the best. Sorry if I disappoint you, but I can't but recognize excellence when I found one!

Some of us give ourselves nicknames we don't deserve and we are hailed by it without questioning...why then not Mourinho who more than deserves his 'the only one'.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Phikom(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
joanana: All hail the only one!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Jose
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by kruku: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
The only One! Yes, I agree with that 100%. Some persons may say he is arrogant, well i doubt there is anybody who has not shown some percentage of arrogance in an activity he is very good at,intentionally or otherwise. We all do it! Mourinho good no be lie!
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Funkymallam(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
Like him or loathe him, He is the special one.

Gan gan... The season just started and he will defend gis title and add others as he has always done.

All hail THE ONLY ONE!
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by tomakint: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
lacasa: He had the benefit of huge chunks of cash ϯo buy the best players at those clubs,​ so​ he is neither special nor the only one undecided

He manages ready made stars bt Sir Alex makes stars anϑ manages winners.

To me, Sir Alex, Capello, Ancelloti, Del bosque come first b4 one tinx of a Mourinho

Anϑ thats fact cool

You have my backing on this you are a true watcher of the game keep it up pal! Sentiments will definitely finish off the beauty of this game from funny fans! Imagine going to already established club and all you can boast of is just two cups in 2 years and the next thing he wants to be the only one! men
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Folanre(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
He is a man apart indeed
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by tomakint: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
executinal:
And what about the once you listed above, are they better than Morihno??
lets check their individual statistics and compare

FABIO CAPELLO
Fabio Capello (Italian pronunciation: [ˈfabjo kaˈpello]; born 18 June 1946) is an Italian football manager and former professional footballer.
Capello was born in San Canzian d'Isonzo. His uncle, Mario Tortul was also a football player and played for Triestina, Padova, Sampdoria and the Italian national football team. Capello is married and has a son named Pier Filippo who acts as his agent. Capello is also a collector of fine art and has a personal collection thought to be worth over £10 million.
As a manager, Capello has the distinction of winning the domestic league title with every club he has coached throughout his career. In his first five seasons as a manager he won four Serie A titles with Milan, where he also won the 1993–94 UEFA Champions League, defeating Barcelona 4–0 in a memorable final. He then spent a year at Real Madrid, where he won the La Liga title at his first attempt, and in 2001 led Roma to their first league title in 18 years. Capello also won two titles at Juventus (which were later stripped after the Calciopoli scandal), and in 2006 returned to Real Madrid, where he won another La Liga title. Overall he has won a major league championship in seven (or nine, counting the two revoked titles with Juventus) of his 16 seasons as a coach
As a coach
Milan
Serie A (4): 1991–92, 1992–93, 1993–94, 1995–96
Supercoppa Italiana (3): 1992, 1993, 1994
UEFA Champions League (1): 1993–94
European Super Cup (1): 1994
Coppa Italia Primavera (1): 1984–85
Roma
Serie A (1): 2000–01
Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2001
Juventus
Serie A (2): 2004–05, 2005–06 (both revoked)
Real Madrid
La Liga (2): 1996–97, 2006–07

HELENIO HERRERA GAVILAN
Helenio Herrera Gavilán (10 April 1910 – 9 November 1997) was a Franco-Argentine football player and manager. He is best remembered for his success with Internazionale team known as Grande Inter.
Altogether Helenio Herrera won 16 major titles in his coaching career. Here is an overview:
Atlético de Madrid 1950 – Championship
1951 – Championship
FC Barcelona 1959 – Championship
1959 – Spanish Cup
1959-Inter City Fairs Cup (UEFA Cup)
1960 – Championship
1960 – Inter City Fairs Cup (UEFA Cup)
1981 – Spanish Cup
Internazionale FC 1963 – Championship
1964 – European Champions Cup
1964 – Intercontinental Cup
1965 – Championship
1965 – European Champions Cup
1965 – Intercontinental Cup
1966 – Championship
AS Roma 1969 – Italian Cup

BELA GUTMANN
Béla Guttmann (Hungarian pronunciation: [ˈbeːlɒ ˈɡutmɒnː]; 27 January 1899[3] – 28 August 1981) was a Jewish Hungarian footballer and coach. He played as a midfielder for MTK Hungária FC, SC Hakoah Wien, Hungary and several clubs in the United States. However he is perhaps best remembered as a coach and manager of some the world’s leading football teams, including AC Milan, São Paulo FC, FC Porto, SL Benfica and C.A. Peñarol. His greatest success came with SL Benfica when he guided them to two successive European Cup wins in 1961 and in 1962.
Manager
Újpest FC/Újpesti TE
Hungarian League: 2
1938–39, 1946–47
Mitropa Cup: 1
São Paulo
São Paulo State Champions: 1
Porto
Portuguese Liga: 1
1958–59
Benfica
European Champions: 2
1960–61, 1961–62
Portuguese Liga: 2
1959–60, 1960–61
Portuguese Cup: 1
1961-62

JOSE MORIHNO THE ONLY ONE
Managerial
In eight seasons of club management, including an eight month sabbatical in 2007–08, Mourinho has led his club to win its domestic league seven times, the UEFA Champions League twice and the UEFA Cup once. Since 2002, Mourinho has not gone a full calendar year without winning at least one trophy.
Porto (2002–2004)
Primeira Liga (2): 2002–03, 2003–04
Taça de Portugal (1): 2002–03
Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira (1): 2003
UEFA Champions League (1): 2003–04
UEFA Cup (1): 2002–03
Chelsea (2004–2007)
Premier League (2): 2004–05, 2005–06
FA Cup (1): 2006–07
Football League Cup (2): 2004–05, 2006–07
FA Community Shield (1): 2005
Internazionale (2008–2010)
Serie A (2): 2008–09, 2009–10
Coppa Italia (1): 2009–10
Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2008
UEFA Champions League (1): 2009–10
Real Madrid (2010–present)
La Liga (1): 2011–12
Copa del Rey (1): 2010–11
Give it to Morihno is the ONLY ONE grin grin grin

It's a pity you are not looking at it from the 'real angle' let me pick Bela Guttman, here was a man who conquered Europe beating the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid in a back to back version (1961 and 1962 finals) with Benfica, at a time Real Madrid and Barcelona were forces to reckon with in Club football (check your facts). The most amazing part of the story he did this with mainly academy players and just few stars from outside, now this is what I called a Special and Only one, not your Mourinho that has all the arsenal (money, players, back up of management) at his disposal, yet he was heavily embarrased by Guardiola with a whooping 5 unreplied goals. What more can i say?

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by olabiz2010: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
Love him or loathe him, there was never a dull moment when the 'Special One' was around - whenever he opened his mouth you could guarantee it would be headline news.

Below are a selection of Mourinho's finest quotes since arriving at Chelsea from Porto. The Premier League will be a duller place without him.

JOSE ON JOSE
"Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one."
Introducing himself to the English press after arriving from Porto in 2004.

"If I wanted to have an easy job... I would have stayed at Porto - beautiful blue chair, the Uefa Champions League trophy, God, and after God, me."
Making a mockery of those who suggest he is big-headed.

"For me, pressure is bird flu. I'm feeling a lot of pressure with the problem in Scotland. It's not fun and I'm more scared of it than football."
Insisting his side wouldn't catch a cold as Man Utd breathed down their necks.

"Look at my haircut. I am ready for the war."
Unveiling his new Action Man haircut.

WORDS OF WISDOM
"It's like having a blanket that is too small for the bed. You pull the blanket up to keep your chest warm and your feet stick out. I cannot buy a bigger blanket because the supermarket is closed. But the blanket is made of cashmere!"
On the injury 'crisis' at Chelsea in February.

"Young players are a little bit like melons. Only when you open and taste the melon are you 100% sure that the melon is good."
On developing Chelsea's young stars.

Jose put all his eggs in one basket
"The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem."
What turned out to be his parting shot to Roman Abramovich.

"I would love an Aston Martin but if you ask me £1m for an Aston Martin, I tell you, you are crazy because they cost £250,000."
Insisting not even Chelsea would pay over the odds for a defender.

"Sometimes you see beautiful people with no brains. Sometimes you have ugly people who are intelligent, like scientists. Our pitch is a bit like that. From the top it's a disgrace but the ball rolls at normal speed."
Describing Chelsea's sandpit of a pitch.

"We all want to play great music all the time, but if that is not possible, you have to hit as many right notes as you can."
Admitting the Blues weren't completely on song last season. "Maybe the guy drank red wine or beer with breakfast instead of milk."
After a Sheffield United fan threw a bottle at Frank Lampard during Chelsea's 2-0 win at Bramall Lane.

"A player from Man City showed half of his ass for two seconds and it was a big nightmare. But this is a real nightmare."
Comparing Petr Cech's nasty injury with Joey Barton's bottom-baring antics.

THE WIFE
"She is the real manager of family life. You are the star outside, here you are not a star."
Mourinho admits his wife wears the trousers at home.

Mourinho and the extra special one
"It all depends on my wife. If I am at home, yes, I will see it. But maybe my wife would like to go somewhere. I would like to see it - I like to see football and it is a big game. But maybe I will have no permission."
Waiting to hear whether he'd be allowed to watch Arsenal-Man Utd.

"My wife is in Portugal with the dog. The dog is with my wife so the city of London is safe, the big threat is away."
Reassuring the population that his runaway Yorkshire Terrier had left the country with his wife.

PLAYERS
"A brilliant reaction. I hate it when players just walk off."
Following Arjen Robben's sharp exit down the tunnel after being substituted against Aston Villa.

"As you know Gallas had an unbelievable holiday. I hope he enjoyed it very much in Guadeloupe, which I think is a fantastic place to be on holiday, so he wanted to stay there for a long time."
On William Gallas missing the first team's trip to the United States because he was on holiday.

"I did it because I want to push my son to do the same. I also did it because I want to push the young players on my team to have a proper haircut, not the Rastafarian or the others they have."
Mourinho confirming he's a cut above the rest with his skinhead.

REFEREES
"When I saw Rijkaard entering the referee's dressing room I couldn't believe it. When Drogba was sent off I didn't get surprised."
Claiming Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard had met with Anders Frisk at half-time in their Champions League tie.

The best of enemies
"If you ask me if I jump with happiness when I know Mr Poll is our referee? No."
Not a fan of Graham Poll.

"I could feel immediately the movement. To somebody that understands the game and feels the football, smells the situation, it was obvious."
Senses working overtime after a dodgy offside flag denies Chelsea a goal against Blackburn.

RIVALS
"Wenger has a real problem with us and I think he is what you call in England a Viewer. He is someone who likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have this big telescope to look into the homes of other people and see what is happening. Wenger must be one of them - and it is a sickness."
Astonishing attack on Arsene Wenger.

"Three years without a Premiership title? I don't think I would still be in a job."
Putting the boot into Rafa Benitez.

He loves me, he loves me not
"Many great managers have never won the Champions League - a big example is not far from us."
Reminding Wenger there's only room for one Special One in London.

"Liverpool are favourites because in the year 2007 we've played 27 matches and Liverpool play three or four."
Cranking up the pressure ahead of the Champions League semi-final second leg.

"If you're not a big club, you choose one competition and you fight in that competition and forget the others. Big clubs - we cannot do this."
Warming to his theme.

"I am happy to be six points behind. In my opinion, Manchester United did not take advantage of our bad moments."
Delighted Manchester United are so far ahead in the Premiership in January.

"I want to give my congratulations to them because they won. But we were the best team."
In typically gracious mood after his side's Carling Cup defeat by Charlton on penalties.

THE WORLD IS AGAINST US
"This is the only time we have had to play before United and that's because we control the fixtures. Just imagine if we didn't control them!"
Hitting back at Sir Alex Ferguson's claim that Chelsea engineered their game with Tottenham to take place just 39 hours after Spurs' Uefa Cup match in Seville.

Hands up who likes diving
"How do you say 'cheating' in Catalan? Barcelona is a cultural city with many great theatres and this boy has learned very well. He's learned play acting."
Claiming Lionel Messi got Asier Del Horno sent off in a Champions League defeat by Barcelona.

"During the afternoon it rained only in this stadium - our kitman saw it - they tried everything. There must be a microclimate here."
Bemoaning Blackburn's pitch-watering tactics after the Blues' hard-fought win at Ewood Park.

IN DEFENCE OF CHELSEA
"We have eight matches and eight victories, with 16 goals, but people say we cannot play, that we are a group of clowns. This is not right."
On his high horse after beating Liverpool.

"Entertaining? Too much!"
After the roller-coaster 3-2 win over Birmingham on the opening day of the season.

"I think I have a naive team. They are naive because they are pure and they are clean. We don't have divers, we don't have violent people."
On his clean-living Chelsea boys, after Florent Malouda won a dodgy penalty against Liverpool. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/7004282.stm. ALL HAIL THE ONLY ONE !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by 2goodbobo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
He is really the only one

Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by ortopazz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
oloto: Well, let's give it to him. He į̸̸̨§ the best in the game, followed by Sir Ferguson grin. All hail the Only One cool

now thats a fallacy of the greatest order, its followed by guardiola and no one else, might be keshi for what he his about to do with NIGERIA starting from next year where we will win the nations cup and go ahead to carry the world cup

for what is what MADRID FOR LIFE HATERS PACK WELLA
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Whobedatte(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by ortopazz(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID
MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID REAL MADRID REAL MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID MADRID

for life mehn the feeling is too good

HATERS PACK WELL NO SPACE JARE, MBOK ABEGI
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by matrixx(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
The mumu one! Why nt breed players to win things instead of using experienced players. Empty vessel!
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by decogrin(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
msrk: Sincerely, Mourihno is the one and only in the world of football. He is unique with his philosophy. I am a fan of mourihno. I support any club he manage.
And what's that philosophy? Cantennacio or rugby? grin
msrk: Sincerely, Mourihno is the one and only in the world of football. He is unique with his philosophy. I am a fan of mourihno. I support any club he manage.
And what's that philosophy? Cantennacio or rugby?
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by ayox2003: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
lacasa: He had the benefit of huge chunks of cash ϯo buy the best players at those clubs,​ so​ he is neither special nor the only one undecided

To me, Sir Alex, Capello, Ancelloti, Del bosque come first b4 one tinx of a Mourinho

Anϑ thats fact cool

Only on PS2.

Jose started with crude boys in Porto. He brought out the likes of Deco, Carvalho, Ferrera and so on. Just that the higher u go, the more accessible u're to the made ones.

Frawzey
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by tomioro(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Let' hail the only one. He deserves the appelation.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by davies123: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2012

Anϑ thats fact cool
My brother,where did u spring from? He won a treble with PORTO. Let repeat the name of the team again PORTO. No money,no stars nothing. Wisdom: If u don't celebrate others when they succeed no one will celebrate u when u do d same!
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by ayox2003: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
matrixx: The mumu one! Why nt breed players to win things instead of using experienced players. Empty vessel!

Modify this post, Sir. I mean in the opposite.

Frawzey.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by ortopazz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
ayox2003:

Only on PS2.

Jose started with crude boys in Porto. He brought out the likes of Deco, Carvalho, Ferrera and so on. Just that the higher u go, the more accessible u're to the made ones.

Frawzey

and he his taking the treble this season with a team he has told the world that it is complete, i pray a premiership team is pitted against madrid in this years champs league, premiership go hear wie
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by davies123: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
ddippset: THE EYE POKER HIMSELF. only guordiola could frustrate him to that extent.
Is it the same Guordiola that ran away after last season or is there another we don't know about?
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by naturalwaves: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2012

Anϑ thats fact cool
Sharap my friend. WHEN MOU WON D CHAMPS LEAGUE WITH FC PORTO,FC PORTO HAD AN AVERAGE TEAM IN TERMS OF FINANCES AND TALENT OR OW WILL U XPLAIN D LIKES OF CAVALHO,DECO,BENNY MC-MCARTHY,D SA STRIKER THAT WAS USED AS A LONE STRIKER.THEY DEFEATED TEAMS DAT HAD GALAXY OF STARS ENROUTE FINALS.WINNING D PORTUGUESE LEAGUE(bk 2 bk),UEFA CUP AND UEFA CHAMPS LEAGUE WITH DAT TYPE OF TEAM IS A FEAT THAT CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED EITHER BY A GENIUS OR A NEAR GENIUS. U made me laugh wen u talked abt Alex Ferguson and co.Is it this same Alex Ferguson dat has coached Man U for almost 30years or anoda one ?wit just abt 3 champs league trophies to show 4 it. If Mou shuld coach any team 4 dat long,he will win nothing less than 10champs league trophies.If he coaches Man U,he shuld get close 2 15 or more going by his statistics and rcords wich are nearly impeccable.Take it or leave it,MOU is on a class of his own.HE WHO D CAP FITS,LET HIM WEAR IT!
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Emusan(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
Abege baba.....na Only One truely
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Gwekzy: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
davies123:
My brother,where did u spring from? He won a treble with PORTO. Let repeat the name of the team again PORTO. No money,no stars nothing. Wisdom: If u don't celebrate others when they succeed no one will celebrate u when u do d same!
GoD Bless U Jare...Pure #fact
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by digitalclo: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Better still "The only special one" carry go Jose
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by 234GT(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
I love you Jose Mourinho. Mourinho coached chelsea, I became a chelsea fan. He coached Inter, I became an inter fan. He went to real, I became a real fan. If he coaches kwara united, I will become a fan of the club. I just love this man.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by Tattooboy: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
tomakint:

The Clown is at it again, everly boastful and arrogant to high heavens! Have you heard of Bela Guttman, Helenio Herrera,Fabio Capello etc before, what is special about this one!
Common dont hate on d Boss. He is d best right now, take it or fake it.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' by naturalwaves: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
234GT: I love you Jose Mourinho. Mourinho coached chelsea, I became a chelsea fan. He coached Inter, I became an inter fan. He went to real, I became a real fan. If he coaches kwara united, I will become a fan of the club. I just love this man.
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? / Thomas Dennerby Resigns As Super Falcons Coach / More Pictures From EKO 2012 Opening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.