Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? (13339 Views)

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets / How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
I will fly to Nigeria to join others in welcoming them.

You?
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by kevoh(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Daniel bryan's : Yes, Yes, Yes should do the job...

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by getdp: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
bengreat: I will fly to Nigeria to join others in welcoming them.

You?

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by fckyourman: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Why should I celebrate will it bring food to my table ?

Or will it decrease poverty in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nigerian students celebrating and applauding the Golden Eaglets as they achieve their destinies, while their own destinies have been put on hold by ASUU....

Not taking anything away from anyone, just stating the cold, hard and uncomfortable fact...

7 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Godstile: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Waiting for my mum to finish cooking
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Debroslink: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
DANIEL BRYAN...

YES! YES!! YES!!!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by komek(m): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Iam on my way to RITA LORI to have some drinks mehn....soooooo happy

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by somine22: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
dancing
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Zeebah23(f): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by tyson99(m): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Am drinking jedi with bush meat and dancing
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Vivly(f): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
I'll post in green fonts on Nairaland for a week

5 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Charbless(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
A plate of FuFu and Green soup will do

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by mancheeutd(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
how do u want me to celebrate it chei nairaland don finish
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by ItsUncleDee(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Wait make i shit dis hot shit first...
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by MicroBox: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Kai! Nigeria! ,! You know see their chest , haha NFF com dey sow big big shirt for them so dat dey wil look seventeen.

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by collins123(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
I'm only happy for the players, their families and the whole commitee. If nigeria like, make she win world cup 10 times in a row.

It doesn't change the status or living condition of the average Nigerian.

UAE never left group stage (I'm not sure they even participated) yet they're having much more fun than the Winners. Even the stadium reeks of highclassness.

Therefore, I don't give a fuc.

Go kickstarter.com Real people are innovating, changing the world.

Y'all are Nairabetting and gambling untop Under 17.

And you wonder why Nigeria is where it is.

I'm waiting for dem haters, who will quote my post.

I will give it back to you in full dose!

6 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=getdp][/quote]

Good one man
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by donsax: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Up naija!!

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by 9jahubcom(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
azonto dance here
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Lakayanah: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
fckyourman: Why should I celebrate will it bring food to my table ?

Or will it decrease poverty in Nigeria.
Unpatriotic sadist

5 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by AboveSOSO: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dancing skaelewu on the ATM machine!!

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by princesoft6(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
I thank God with them for the victory. Its been God's Grace all through.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by sikwex11: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
These guys have done us proud, am very happy.progress joooooooooo
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by chukzbook: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congratulations to the Golden Eaglets!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by xynerise: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
I will paint my new house Green and White
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Atk01(f): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
collins123: If nigeria like, make he win world cul 10 times in a row.

It doesn't change the status or living condition of the average Nigerian.
Bad belle! For once, be patriotic

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Emytexboy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
am really over excited! gringringrin

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Daewoods(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Make i book space, siddon here dey look, incase feedeefee or progressives decide to share money, for fp people wey support eaglets through comment

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by bishop4APC: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Which yeye victory....how would that put an end to corruption and usher out stella oduah.

....Yeye people.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by sweetestguy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
YES YES YES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thomas Dennerby Resigns As Super Falcons Coach / Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' / More Pictures From EKO 2012 Opening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.