Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There (2307 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria Law Students And Graduates. / Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. / Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There by jidowu(m): 5:40am On Aug 14, 2012
Gudday everyone..i believe there are estate management students and graduates around..lets share ideas about our courses and experiences in our different institutions and for the graduates help enlighten the undergraduates about the chances of estate management student in the property market and other fields after graduation.Thank u in anticipation
Re: Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There by Mumeen93: 6:30am On Aug 14, 2012
my regard to all estate management candidate, pls i need your help on the issue of my valuer field, help me to post all d subject and topic dat we shud attend in O.N.D 1. Thankz
Re: Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There by jidowu(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
Those it mean there are no estate management student or graduate in the house?so sad thou..i am a 3level of estate management @FUTA and would jst want us 2 rally round here and be off valid help to one another...hope comments and goodwill would troop in soonest

1 Like

Re: Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There by Govvy(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2013
Mumeen93: my regard to all estate management candidate, pls i need your help on the issue of my valuer field, help me to post all d subject and topic dat we shud attend in O.N.D 1. Thankz
contact me on 2go. I can b of help
Re: Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There by Obataosu: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mumeen, in ur ND1 d course re INTRODUCTION TO ESTATE MANAGEMENT, LOGIC ALGEBRA, ENGLISH, INTRODUCTION TO ACCOUNTING, LAND SURVEY, CITIZENSHIP EDUCATION, LIBRARY, ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION,

1 Like

Re: Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There by Obataosu: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
U introduce a thread and u re not following it up y?
Re: Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There by onyinye03(f): 3:16am On Sep 06, 2013
Am jst entering Unilag this year, can any one please help me with year one course codes smiley thanks!
Re: Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There by Mumeen93: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
Estate mgt course code 4 part1 student are: (1)EST111-introductn to estate mgt (2) EST112-Principle of account, 3)EST113- Nigeria legal law, 4) S.U.G101-surveying, 5)QTS101- Introductn to quantity surveyor 6)GNS101-uses of english 7)GNS111-citizenship educatn coolGLS-introductn to library 9) EED126- Entrepreneur 10) COM111-elementary computer
Re: Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There by Akanbi93: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
onyinye03: Am jst entering Unilag this year, can any one please help me with year one course codes smiley thanks!
onyinye ,hw u doin.?How is your olevel result 4 estatemanagment lyk?what olevel combnatn subjects ar u using?
Re: Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There by sanicula2: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Just gained admission to study estate management@OAU can anyone tell me more about the course (how lucrative it is, career prospects and courses I'll offer@OAU from part 1 to part 5)Is the course really worth studying for five years or should I change course
Re: Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There by jeswinner: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
sanicula2:
Just gained admission to study estate management@OAU can anyone tell me more about the course (how lucrative it is, career prospects and courses I'll offer@OAU from part 1 to part 5)Is the course really worth studying for five years or should I change course
Hope you are still enjoying the course?
Re: Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There by jeswinner: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
onyinye03:
Am jst entering Unilag this year, can any one please help me with year one course codes smiley thanks!

Hope you have started your PhD in Estate management.
Re: Estate Management Students And Graduates Lets Meet There by jeswinner: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
jeswinner:

Hope you have started your PhD in Estate management.
Naa, not yet

(1) (Reply)

NNPC/MPN Undergraduate Scholarship Awards In Nigeria, 2013/14 / Megafemco Online Schools Result Checking Solution / Assessment Of Nigeria's Universities And Their Hosting Towns And Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.