Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? (9024 Views)

Notice How Orijin Is Gradually Putting Other Beer Brands Out Of Business / Get Your Biz Moving! Advertise For Free At Naija's No.1 Marketplace / ** Notice** Indomie Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 14, 2012
Market = Wildest place to me. It can turn a Lady to warrior.

What do you first notice? Her attitude or her appearance?
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by UncleN: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2012
Interesting to note.

Gonna start sending my sideruns to the market on a daily basis now if this will give their lazy arzes the ooomph they need to work it in bed...tired of all this all mouth and no action Nigerian girls just occupying my bed like a log of wood sad
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by hotncold1(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2012
Her appearance. Market is one place you can seperate/distinguish a clean babe from a dirty, smelling,lice infectious hair or skin,bow legged grin grin,Kwashiorko looking babe tongue tongue

My humble opinion though!

1 Like

Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by LordReed(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2012
Attitude until expressed is usually hidden so the most obvious is appearance especially her shoes/footwear......
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Her appearance first...

Its always a lovely sight to see a woman in the dirtiest of market and still carrying herself with a lot of finesse and swag.. My mind will now be like "Sexy & domesticated"..

3 Likes

Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by slimdiggi: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
Her behaviour from the market women
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by ebamma(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
hunger games
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
If it's a local market like Mile 12 or Oyingbo, she ll exhibit d local talent she can't display @ Shoprite. i.e thorough negotiation, walking on a smelly & muddy ground.
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by naja2: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
OMG!!!! THIS MADE IT TO FRONT PAGE TOO! cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
Latest rides brought to the market by clean women!
Also clean outfits with gorgoeus styles in a marketplace.
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by anicho(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Their sweaty face and makeup(mascarra) all washed to one side.....lol...somtimes makes me wanna puke. #yikes#
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
Another Ashewo is walking... undecided
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by sigmundfreud(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
nothing!
Its a problem if they are not there. Why bother with the thousands u see?!
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Bakassi peninsula. Upstream sector. grin grin
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by felifeli: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Big deal. I am a man and I actually LOVE going to market by myself. I like to SEE and chose what is going to end up in my stomach. If you don't go to market I pity you.
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by spikesC(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
pricing...
Woman: (in phonetics) how much is tomato
Seller: na 100 naira
woman: (ajegunle voice) na wetin u come mean, tomato for bend down select na 10 naira ooo grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by gabriel74: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
I dont see any bad side, All i see is A wife material,a mother,someone who can build a home, not like some other ladies who drag men to places like fast Food.

1 Like

Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by Abyjah: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
I only notice what I went to market for. If I wanted to buy women, I know where to go!

1 Like

Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by Ariyke: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
[quote
author=gabriel74]I dont see any bad side, All i see is A wife
material,a mother,someone who can build a home, not like some other
ladies who drag men to places like fast Food.
Tru talk

1 Like

Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by alienware(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
Wetin we for notice b4 ? Crap ! Crap ! Who started this thread ? U no get work !
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by Temismith(f): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Dis topic is sooo meaningless, i wonder wat it is doing here... Woman in d market, and so? Women re d ones dat patronise d market most. :/
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by Temismith(f): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Dis topic is sooo meaningless, i wonder wat it is doing here... Woman in d market, and so? Na wu come dey patronise market pass? Mtcheeewww
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by Onyiip(f): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

op are you okay? What kind of question is this or is it that your so jobless? Seriously what do you intend finding out from this thread eh? Its not educative nor humorous neither romantic even not informative so what? Abeg shift make person see beta threads. Smh
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by ayobase(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
Power of bargaining!
A responsible woman!
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by creativino: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
hot n cold: Her appearance. Market is one place you can seperate/distinguish a clean babe from a dirty, smelling,lice infectious hair or skin,bow legged grin grin,Kwashiorko looking babe tongue tongue

My humble opinion though!

Guy don't take this personal, your referrals are disgusting. Rewind your OPINION.
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by creativino: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
Babes are:
=>observed to be assumed in well dress in the market when compared to their home make-ups.
=>trying to move in a different way that attract guys.
=>talking with a refined voice when bargaining something.

Just my little Opinion.
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by tpia5: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
what is one supposed to notice?

lord have mercy.

besides, wont you buy bad stuff if your mind isnt on what you're buying.

dem go scam you sef- instead of N10 change you'll receive N1. undecided

serves you right too.
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by bernieamce: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
spikes C: pricing...
Woman: (in phonetics) how much is tomato
Seller: na 100 naira
woman: (ajegunle voice) na wetin u come mean, tomato for bend down select na 10 naira ooo grin
u no make sense try again!
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by odocity: 2:05am On Aug 15, 2012
a lady will never give you back change when you send her to the market.Why Ladies?
Re: What Do You First Notice About A Woman At The Marketplace? by avalontony(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2012
i no learn anything from this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Food For Life: Which Food Do You Eat Everyday? / Why Do People Love Roasted Corn? / Editan, Afia Efere, Ekpang Kukwo, Abak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.