Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Would You Do? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What Would You Do? (609 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? by nell07(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2012
pls i need ur advise.
If u just graduated from d university and currently doing ur NYSC, u ve been able to recently save up to #400,000 (i know dis isnt much).... What business would u invest in?

I finally want to be able to NOT-ask for money from my folks. But i just dont know where to start, and i'm afraid of losing my littl savings.... I'm inexperienced when it comes to business.. Very.
So any piece of advice AT ALL will be very much appreciated.
Tnx
Re: What Would You Do? by Royals1st: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2012
Check your self out first and think about what you think you are good in doing e.g if you think buying and selling or you can get a shop just be very careful we have lots of scammer on this forum that has never in there life save 20k so when they read that you have 400k all thinking is how to get it out of you just don't rush u need to take you time .
I wish you best of luck
Re: What Would You Do? by nell07(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2012
Royals1st: Check your self out first and think about what you think you are good in doing e.g if you think buying and selling or you can get a shop just be very careful we have lots of scammer on this forum that has never in there life save 20k so when they read that you have 400k all thinking is how to get it out of you just don't rush u need to take you time .
I wish you best of luck

tnx royals.
I definitely will be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Whosale Clothes Now Available For Good Prices / Are You Looking For Barbed Wires? / Where Can I Get Drinks At Cheapest Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.