Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Have Problems Progressing In Business, Any Solution For Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have Problems Progressing In Business, Any Solution For Me? (774 Views)

Photocopying Business. Any Idea? / Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Problems Progressing In Business, Any Solution For Me? by nerone: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2007
modified,
Re: Have Problems Progressing In Business, Any Solution For Me? by nerone: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2007
if you've something to recomend send it to my mail bbcosn@libero.it
Re: Have Problems Progressing In Business, Any Solution For Me? by Kaestro(m): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2007
Perhaps you need to take another look and asses your partners/employees.Alternatively, review your area of investment and work out why you are in it in the first place.Business sometimes goes with your level of interest so ask yourself if you like what you do.
Re: Have Problems Progressing In Business, Any Solution For Me? by oziomatv(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2007
I think you have a point there.
Any more points?
Re: Have Problems Progressing In Business, Any Solution For Me? by eolutosin(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2008
Hi nerone,
I would suggest that you carry out an honest audit of your activities and that of your business for the past one year. This will open your eyes to some of the things you did right or wrong. It is one thing to know the principles but another thing to apply then right. I run few businesses too and I must tell you that I have not had a better last year.

Also, you need to convince yourself that there is market for your business idea. Having a great idea is not enough. You need to be able to get market for your idea. The essence of business is being able to create and keep customer. If you are unable to do this, you will only be in business for a while. So, carry out a study to know if there is market for your idea. Then, do everything to get the attention of your target audience.

You may have a quick look at www.eolutosin.com. You may be able to find some useful tips on how to take your business forward.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest: For 2008. / Get Customised Business Softwares Made In Nigeria - Financials,payroll E.t.c / What Is Today's Exchange Rate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.