Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,136 members, 7,842,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My March To Victory Has Started – Mimiko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My March To Victory Has Started – Mimiko (645 Views)

Surprising!! My March Electricity Bill Is N0.00 / PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. / Buhari’s Victory Has Vindicated Me –father Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My March To Victory Has Started – Mimiko by bilms(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2012
Ondo State Governor Olusegun Mimiko said on Wednesday that he had the divine confidence that he was already marching to victory ahead of the October 20 governorship election in the state.

He stated this when he visited his campaign secretariat for the first time, 13 days after his adoption by the Labour Party as its candidate for the election.

Mimiko, according to a statement by the Commissioner for Information, Mr. Kayode Akinmade, said he was ready for the campaign ahead of the election.

The development came just as his Campaign Organisation said “a full-fledged electioneering for the governor’s second term will commence soon.”

The Organisation’s Director General, who is also the Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget, Mr. Akin Adaramola, said strategic arrangements had been perfected to ensure victory for the governor.

He said, “Since this organisation’s inauguration, we have embarked on a series of activities to ensure smooth campaign and worthwhile election. You don’t just go out and start running all over the place, you need to plan and very soon, we hit the ground running.

“We are not following the footsteps of others, Everybody has his own approach. Our approach is to plan so that when we hit the ground, we will be all over the place.

Meanwhile, the Ondo State branch of All Nigeria Conference of Principals of Secondary Schools on Wednesday adopted Mimiko for a second term in office.

They hinged their decision on the Mimiko administration’s landmark achievements in the last three and a half years.

The principals adopted Mimiko during its on-going annual conference of the Confederation in the state capital, Akure.

The development came just as members of the Nigeria Union of Pensioners on Wednesday publicly declared their support for the re-election bid of the governor.

The pensioners said his re-election would enable him to complete his laudable and life impacting programmes.

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-march-to-victory-has-started-mimiko/
Re: My March To Victory Has Started – Mimiko by bilms(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2012
smiley
Re: My March To Victory Has Started – Mimiko by bilms(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2012
angry
Re: My March To Victory Has Started – Mimiko by sonyjacobs(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
Gov. Mimiko... abeg carry go. you deserve it
Re: My March To Victory Has Started – Mimiko by bilms(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2012
only the real people in ondo knows
Re: My March To Victory Has Started – Mimiko by PointB: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2012
Carry on Governor Mimiko, nothing do you!
Re: My March To Victory Has Started – Mimiko by bilms(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2012
wink

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Yoruba Move Against Incursion Of Sect Into S/west / Do We Still Have Reliable Nigerians/leaders? Suggest Names Please. / Is It Me Or Are Boko Haram Easing Up A Little?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.