Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,933 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

We Didn't Ask Jonathan To Resign - Northern CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn't Ask Jonathan To Resign - Northern CAN (5212 Views)

Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari / Jonathan Should Resign – Northern CAN (Published 2012) / S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: We Didn't Ask Jonathan To Resign - Northern CAN by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
oiseworld:

oga,
there are many method to achive a thing. If you think the core north dosent want nigeria islamized, then i need to ask where you have been all this while?

That the northern muslim are desperate for power is part of their tactic of islamization.
That sanusi can twist a non interest banking system to islamic banking is part of the islamization.
That boko haram resurrected all of a sudden is part of it.
That boko wants all Nigerians and the president to become muslims is also part of it.

These and many more are evidence of their intent.

They hate to be told the truth.

waters2012: Saboki, ur post suggest u didn't understand the text u quoted properly. He didn't say anything different from ur point and yet, u were abusing him. Is dat proper?

You can see the guy has lost control. I thank God so much that there is no text-propelled-bombs yet, if not, the guy would have bombed nairaland by now.
Re: We Didn't Ask Jonathan To Resign - Northern CAN by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
muktar mtt: U r First class mumu I ever see in nairaland u have chicken brain stupid punk ass say Hausa man want islamize Nigeria I tink Yar'adua rule b4 GEJ did he islimize Nigeria I tink he is first guy dat dat start dealing wit boko haram he have dem kill by police, dey kill over 500 of them thr is still. D vedio of dat masscre on net on youtube yar'dua is muslim north nd he oder thr killing, so wat else d u want dat no one want to islamize. 9ja who give a damn abt u practice any religion u lyk who give damn if lyk wsh ur self or ur papa na ur own coup of tea mtsw.

Emm, bros, please calm down before you have heart attack at such a tender age.

I am still trying to understand what you are saying, though I can see that you so upset and would have loved to see my brain scooped out like that of a chicken. It will be my pleasure to reply you, but first, sit down and repost your comment in plain English.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Releases Face Of Soldier Used By APC To Rig Election In Ogoni,Rivers(photos) / Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty / Ogun Rep Aspirant Backs IBB's Call For Youth Participation In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.