Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

About To Travel To Canada! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About To Travel To Canada! (962 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Travel To Canada! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
Am at the peak of completing my travel plans to Canada, Manitoba to be precise. Advise on what is required of me at the point of entry will be highly appreciated( am a student on study permit).........thanks
Re: About To Travel To Canada! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
Advise on what to expect in the province(Manitoba) will also be appreciated.
Re: About To Travel To Canada! by fagbs: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
Shavel,

At the point of entry, you will need to present your letter of introduction from the embassy and obtain your study permit. Also they might require you to show your source of funding ( scholarship, letter of support etc). If you are lucky and depending on port of entry, your foods might be searched to avoid bring in pests and banned items.

Manitoba is a cool and relative cheap province as compared to other. Depending on your plans, you might integrate into the community with ease. Hope this helps. Which school will you be attending?
Re: About To Travel To Canada! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
Shavel, how can i get a cheap university for master programme in canada. Then once I got admission letter, wat re the next thing to do. Kindly put mr true.
Re: About To Travel To Canada! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
fagbs: Shavel,

At the point of entry, you will need to present your letter of introduction from the embassy and obtain your study permit. Also they might require you to show your source of funding ( scholarship, letter of support etc). If you are lucky and depending on port of entry, your foods might be searched to avoid bring in pests and banned items.

Manitoba is a cool and relative cheap province as compared to other. Depending on your plans, you might integrate into the community with ease. Hope this helps. Which school will you be attending?
thanks,,,,,u of winnipeg
Re: About To Travel To Canada! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
harmmerd: Shavel, how can i get a cheap university for master programme in canada. Then once I got admission letter, wat re the next thing to do. Kindly put mr true.
u can get answers to your questions here https://www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part3/53

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Sea Beach In India Where The Sea Disappears Twice A Day / Ban On GRE And TOFEL, How True Is This. / Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.