Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” (29320 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Goldieluks: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
A pastor who doesn't know how to forgive his neighbor, is not different from
the layman who does not know about God.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by vanstanzy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
channel801:

http://www.channel801.com/Entertainment-News/you-are-like-jezebel-pastor-chris-okotie-tongue-lashes-stephanie.html

FORGET THE FOOLISH MAN, THE LADY IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL (OUTWARDLY), BUT ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT SHE'S LIKE ON THE INSIDE. BUT ALL THE SAME OKOTIE IS A SHAMELESS MAN. WHO GIVES HIM THE RIGHT TO JUDGE? NOT EVEN THE POPE CAN JUDGE ANY MAN. I PITY HIS CHURCH WORSHIPPERS, THOUGH.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Creamychic(f): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
401kk: But this stephanie henshaw is so beautiful. My Gawd, if I marry a woman like this, why will I complain?

Really?? You've got to be kidding.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Lovine: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2012
I can forgive my wife if I caught her cheating the first time, which I believe Chris Okotie's wife never did, but if she tries to kill me I will divorce her without making noise about it because it will be shameful of me as a Pastor. But these so called Pastors who attended so called Bibles Schools went there only to study theology. Those called by God are divinely called and most times don't need to be taught by the so called called Bible school professors who don't even believe in the God of the Bible. How can some body you celebrated you begin to castigate in this manner? Okotie is possessed by demon. Being a Pastor has nothing to do with being a child of God, he should repent.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by desthan(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
Lovine: I can forgive my wife if I caught her cheating the first time, which I believe Chris Okotie's wife never did, [b]but if she tries to kill me [/b]I will divorce her without making noise about it because it will be shameful of me as a Pastor. But these so called Pastors who attended so called Bibles Schools went there only to study theology. Those called by God are divinely called and most times don't need to be taught by the so called called Bible school professors who don't even believe in the God of the Bible. How can some body you celebrated you begin to castigate in this manner? Okotie is possessed by demon. Being a Pastor has nothing to do with being a child of God, he should repent.

My brother, a woman that cheats on you can as well conspire with the cheater and kill you, so wages of both sin should be the same. . .as for the topic, no comment at all
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Oluwalala(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
I wonder how he stil has church members! Like isn't it obvious!
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Lovine: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
What about a man who cheats on his wife, can he also kill his wife?
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by chii8(f): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ola one: That lady looks good, though. With those dimples, I wouldn't say NO. Aye n se iru e wink

Brother ur lustn after sombdy's wife,its a sin,so kindly confess n forsake ur sins
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
chii8: Brother ur lustn after sombdy's wife,its a sin,so kindly confess n forsake ur sins

whos her husband?
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by vanstanzy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
Cupidkc: From being a sweetheart to now a Jezebel...
Practice what you preach pastor.

No mind this COUNTERFEIT!
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by obowunmi(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
Can anybody tell me where to find Jezebels??
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by desthan(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
Lovine: What about a man who cheats on his wife, can he also kill his wife?

offcourse. . .

all i'm saying is that Cheating in it's entirety is as grave an offense as plotting to kill someone, hence it should be treated with the same measure of punishment. in other words, forgive and let that person go. . . chikena

You that is cheating on your partner may not have the intention to hurt your partner, but the person you are cheating with could use you to get to your partner and hurt that person, you would never know. So if catch anybody in such act, please just walk away and thank your star you walked out alive.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by tpia5: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
Smh.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
All i can say is nobody is perfect. He should have loved her with all her scars and imperfections inorder to be an example to his flock...
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by cyara(f): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
undecidedeven if she wronged him during the course of their marriage must he come out in public and speak bad of her
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by josite: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
I blamed the pastor for his indiscretion.couples do seperate but being xtains it ought to have been neatly done for testimony sake.the lady im sure is deeply hurt so is the pastor especially his reputation as a pastor.the wife here is pretty and im sure she will get a far beta life with some other really nice men if she can forgive the pastor and just moved on with her life.i know its not easy.jesus never said it will be.he too died a painful death to save us .we should pray for both of them and help them with godly counsel .no matter what we say here both of them are still children of jesus and dont be suprised if after all said and done they are freshly remarried again.THE PASTOR too meant well at the beginning from all indication.this woman im very sure will be far beeter of without him if she can allow herself to accept that no one can be forced to stay married to someone he or she doesnt want to stay married to for good reason or bad reason or no reason at all.humans evolve and atimes we evolve into a stage that thoroughly makes us a stranger to our spouse.i respect the pastor for being bold enough to say he wants out if he really wants out.let him focus on his walk wit christ.this is one of the possible scenarios in marriages and all should be prepared .in life shit happens.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Benito69(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
Seriously guys, is there anyone that still believes that Pastor Chris Okotie is a genuine man of God?? just asking, his fruits are so bad...
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by bamasite(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
I understand that he , Okotie, is human. However, he is showing a very bad example to the church and all who look up to him. How can he now advise couples who come to him?
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Kashamannie: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
blink182: This man has totally lost it
we dont even knw wat she did 2 him so dnt jumb 2 conclusion ahba hmmmm
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by temmysoremekun(f): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
I wonder what counselling pastor chris okotie wants to give a couple about to get married. Am highly dissapinted at him becos i wonder if he didn't receive her from God or is it possible for him to be married to a woman for 4yrs A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ not be directed to do so by God? My God is nt an author of confusion.....na wa oooooooooo...a wife of 4yrs been referred to as a Jezebel.....
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by kellystech(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
If she is jezibel den he must b ahab grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by EmmyBoy2(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
Febian60: Later he calls himself a Pastor. Lemme tell ya a story. I hope lightening strikes all this fake pastors. In my hostel a guy who calls himself Pastor and speak fake tongues,we found ladies underwear(g-string)in his bag. This guy is a hypocrite. When last did he read the BIBLE?
cheesy
Febian60: Later he calls himself a Pastor. Lemme tell ya a story. I hope lightening strikes all this fake pastors. In my hostel a guy who calls himself Pastor and speak fake tongues,we found ladies underwear(g-string)in his bag. This guy is a hypocrite. When last did he read the BIBLE?
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 16, 2012
Kris Okotie might have suffered in the hands of this woman. No one is giving a tought to this. He is a pastor but also a human being that feels pains and not superhuman. Who knows for sure what he went through in the hands of this woman. Some women can truly be described as jezebels. Not for nothing it is said that when a woman is wicked she expresses it in greater intensity that a man. Soon I know she will move on because it will not be difficult to get admirers.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2012
It is not about her looks alone, no one but God knows what must have transpired in that relationship.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by onaanjoabiodun: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2012
Hmmnnnnnnnn...
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by blackbeau1(f): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2012
And this is the man who wants to lead Nigeria.hmmmmmm
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by obowunmi(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2012
black_beau: And this is the man who wants to lead Nigeria.hmmmmmm

So many buffooons want to lead Nigeria.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by WhyAWhy(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2012
How come in choice of Marriage "EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO RECEIVE FROM GOD"? Smh for Nigerians. I don't believe all this bollocks about People saying they received
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by 401kk: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2012
Creamychic:

Really?? You've got to be kidding.

I'm serious, if you look like her. . .
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by OmoAlata(f): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
obowunmi:

So many buffooons want to lead Nigeria.

Our mayor over here is a buffoon and we want him to stand for President grin
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by bigmaut: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
Jah shall shall xpose all d spiritually dead pastors & fake prophets,watch out for many more false M.O.G falling frm dia church Roof tops.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by obowunmi(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
Omo Alata:

Our mayor over here is a buffoon and we want him to stand for President grin

Na u be omo alata..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria / 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.