Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” (29308 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by fawole2001yaho: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2012
l think the elderly Pastors in Nigeria need to counsel these Pastors. In marriage, there may be problem because we are not born by thesame parent. All the men including Pastors need to be patience with their wives. If any man dont want his work to be destroy. We need to be careful with the womenork upon and be patience. The man of God need counselling.The way l look at it he need to be patience. Anyone that can not control his family doesnt suppose to lead a church.Wealth or gift doesnt mean somebody should not behave.Please, lets pray for men of God in Nigeria, stop all your intimidation on internet to avoid curse
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by OmoAlata(f): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
obowunmi:

Na u be omo alata..

The one and only grin
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by EmmaTay(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
A pastor for God sake. Make I no talk much
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by toygod2: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2013
So, na afta 4yrs hm dey know say her woman na jezebel?
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by rudolph101: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
I am a guy that like to find out about people before I condemn or speak good about them, when I had about okotie , I decided to visit his church just like the way I visited Chris embassy and Emmanuel Emmanuel church and I was shocked about what I noticed about the guy, he is the most realistic man I have ever sat under his voice on like the fake miracle miracle / money money pastors , okotie was the only pastor that has performed true miracle in my eyes, giving jobs to more than 20 job seekers that came to church that day via his well to do members and so many other real miracles, like giving home to homeless, in fact I beg you to go visit is church before you condemn him, yes he is very arrogant but my brother is straight forward, today AY is making it big, did you ever ask AY how he started when he was nothing , I was not told I was there, I am not a member of his church but I tell you if that man should let that woman go, there must be something because he loves her with his last drop of blood, just like the way he loved the first wife and the reason for letting the first wife go was because she don’t want to live in Nigeria and okotie wants to open his ministry in Nigeria, there was no way to convince a woman that has tested American life he has to choose between wife and Gods work and up-till now he has never said a single thing bad about that woman, please get married first before you can say anything because marriage is not as it is seen in the picture, you pray to Jesus Christ to save you when you are in trouble and you go ahead to ask the stupid question some unbeliever ask. Why didn’t Jesus save himself? Only God knows, I am married and I tell you I have had fight with my wife but being in the marriage is not by my power but some time I see myself thanking God for giving me my wife and most times when I see the attitude of few girls I almost married I kneel down to thank God for delivering me from such women, my dear be very careful about the man you talk about look inside your own house first, he is just a human being like you just that you want him to be perfect because you think he is superior, to me he is not superior he can make mistakes like me but he is a very good man not like many money monga pastors that take gate fees and do fake miracles

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Boss13: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
I'm
rudolph101:
I am a guy that like to find out about people before I condemn or speak good about them, when I had about okotie , I decided to visit his church just like the way I visited Chris embassy and Emmanuel Emmanuel church and I was shocked about what I noticed about the guy, he is the most realistic man I have ever sat under his voice on like the fake miracle miracle / money money pastors , okotie was the only pastor that has performed true miracle in my eyes, giving jobs to more than 20 job seekers that came to church that day via his well to do members and so many other real miracles, like giving home to homeless, in fact I beg you to go visit is church before you condemn him, yes he is very arrogant but my brother is straight forward, today AY is making it big, did you ever ask AY how he started when he was nothing , I was not told I was there, I am not a member of his church but I tell you if that man should let that woman go, there must be something because he loves her with his last drop of blood, just like the way he loved the first wife and the reason for letting the first wife go was because she don’t want to live in Nigeria and okotie wants to open his ministry in Nigeria, there was no way to convince a woman that has tested American life he has to choose between wife and Gods work and up-till now he has never said a single thing bad about that woman, please get married first before you can say anything because marriage is not as it is seen in the picture, you pray to Jesus Christ to save you when you are in trouble and you go ahead to ask the stupid question some unbeliever ask. Why didn’t Jesus save himself? Only God knows, I am married and I tell you I have had fight with my wife but being in the marriage is not by my power but some time I see myself thanking God for giving me my wife and most times when I see the attitude of few girls I almost married I kneel down to thank God for delivering me from such women, my dear be very careful about the man you talk about look inside your own house first, he is just a human being like you just that you want him to be perfect because you think he is superior, to me he is not superior he can make mistakes like me but he is a very good man not like many money monga pastors that take gate fees and do fake miracles

Thank God you confirmed that he is arrogant. Now to settle scores with you, an arrogant man can never be realistic, simplistic nor straight forward. Such man should never be on stage preaching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom / T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria / Atheist Comedy Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.