Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Natural Tooth Care Advice-part Two - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Tooth Care Advice-part Two (496 Views)

Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record / Natural Tooth Care Advice-part Three / Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Tooth Care Advice-part Two by Vicmenia: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hey friends! I'm glad to have you followed this blog yesterday,it will be to a great benefit for you to follow it concluding part. Yesterday I talked about THE HUMAN BODY,it manner of design and it role.I also talked about THE SCENARIO OF TOOTH DECAY. Today I'm talking on NATURAL TOOTH CARE-5 TOOLS TO USE: So,what is the first and most important defining principle of natural tooth care?. PREVENTION,at all cost. When it comes to oral health,the key is prevention while treatment is just to manage the disaster that has already happen. Here,we lay down the 5 top ways,tools and guidelines for tooth care in most natural manner. Each of these tools is aimed at achieving four of the most important objectives of tooth care,which include: *Strengthening the teeth *Polishing/whitening the teeth *Protecting the tooth enamel *Prevention of mouth odor. 1) WATCH YOUR INGREDIENTS It helps to get into the habit of reading ingredients of various dental care products you use. Read on for a quick reference list of some of the most common ingredients and some of the key facts about them. *Silica-to clean and polish *Aloe-to soothe *Calcium-for strengthening *Xylitol-as a natural sweetener,discourages growth of bacteria *Baking soda-helps polishing teeth 2) WATCH YOUR DIET Experts view food sources carrying fat-soluble vitamins to be the key for healthy teeth.Make sure that the diet you take is derived from the fat-soluble vitamins A,D,E and K. Wheat and corn,if had,must be freshly ground. Restricting the amouth of sweet foods is also important. Follow me again tomorrow for the last and concluding part of NATURAL TOOTH CARE ADVICE.

(1) (Reply)

E- Hospital Project (get More Efficient! Get More Productive! Get More Profit!!) / Fat Increases The Risk Of Cancers / Doctor In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.