Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution (13111 Views)

Any Treatment For Severe Tooth Ache? / Severe Tooth Ache / Solution To Tooth Ache Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution by lizilizy: 3:22pm On May 19, 2012
A toothache is a pain anywhere in the area of jaw, mouth or in and around the tooth. Toothache is also caused in the condition when a nerve root of tooth is irritated or a tooth is going to lose its place.
In most of the cases toothaches are caused by the problems in tooth or jaw and the problems can be cavities, gum disease, a cracked tooth, infected dental pulp, jaw disease or exposed tooth root. The pain took place when an extraction occurs in the tooth but getting rid of the specific problem is not very difficult. One can handle the problem even using the items that are generally present in everyone’s kitchen. Following are some effective home remedies that can prove helpful in curing the problem.

Natural Remedies for toothache:

Herbal toothpaste is another option which is generally used for curing any problem regarding tooth. Apply the paste on the affected area as this is an effective method which can supply relax to the healing area. This paste is also helpful in strengthening gums in long run.

Asafetida is another thing which can easily get in kitchen and if one have problem in tooth it can be a good and effective remedy for providing relieves in paining tooth. It is rich in minerals and vitamins. It is also helpful in increasing and strengthens the teeth and also enables them to bear the pain.
Clove could prove another good remedy for relieving pain from toothache. It is helpful in reducing pain of tooth. It is also helpful in decrease infection as it has antiseptic properties. If you apply clove oil on the paining tooth, it will provide relieve.

Lemon juice is effective remedy for getting relieve from toothache. Citrus fruit like lemon, orange and grapes that are rich in vitamin C, keep the teeth healthy and strong. People suffering from bleeding of gums or bad breath should take freshly prepared lemon or orange juice.

Red onion has bacterial properties. So, if a person have problem in his/her tooth it should take a raw onion everyday and chew it thoroughly as it will help him to get rid of problem. Chewing raw onion for three minutes is good option to kill germs of mouth.

After using this few methods or you have used them already without a permanent relieve of the pain, consider using Jedidar Toothache Solution for permanent cure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 19, 2012
the only remedy is to take a painkiller and run to the dentist.

1 Like

Re: Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution by Kingsley4all(m): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2013
My tooth just cracked and broke into two, one fell off. After one week the pain is excrutiating. Can these solve the problem?
Re: Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution by Crownfit2018: 5:15pm On May 21, 2021
lizilizy:

A toothache is a pain anywhere in the area of jaw, mouth or in and around the tooth. Toothache is also caused in the condition when a nerve root of tooth is irritated or a tooth is going to lose its place.
In most of the cases toothaches are caused by the problems in tooth or jaw and the problems can be cavities, gum disease, a cracked tooth, infected dental pulp, jaw disease or exposed tooth root. The pain took place when an extraction occurs in the tooth but getting rid of the specific problem is not very difficult. One can handle the problem even using the items that are generally present in everyone’s kitchen. Following are some effective home remedies that can prove helpful in curing the problem.

Natural Remedies for toothache:

Herbal toothpaste is another option which is generally used for curing any problem regarding tooth. Apply the paste on the affected area as this is an effective method which can supply relax to the healing area. This paste is also helpful in strengthening gums in long run.

Asafetida is another thing which can easily get in kitchen and if one have problem in tooth it can be a good and effective remedy for providing relieves in paining tooth. It is rich in minerals and vitamins. It is also helpful in increasing and strengthens the teeth and also enables them to bear the pain.
Clove could prove another good remedy for relieving pain from toothache. It is helpful in reducing pain of tooth. It is also helpful in decrease infection as it has antiseptic properties. If you apply clove oil on the paining tooth, it will provide relieve.

Lemon juice is effective remedy for getting relieve from toothache. Citrus fruit like lemon, orange and grapes that are rich in vitamin C, keep the teeth healthy and strong. People suffering from bleeding of gums or bad breath should take freshly prepared lemon or orange juice.

Red onion has bacterial properties. So, if a person have problem in his/her tooth it should take a raw onion everyday and chew it thoroughly as it will help him to get rid of problem. Chewing raw onion for three minutes is good option to kill germs of mouth.

After using this few methods or you have used them already without a permanent relieve of the pain, consider using Jedidar Toothache Solution for permanent cure.

HOW I CURE MY 15YEARS OF TOOTHACHE PERMANENTLY

I battled with toothache for more than 15years, I refused going for removal because as a Microbiologist I know the microbe lives in the gum and not in the affected tooth.

It went as bad as having holes in my teeth, this really dealt with me during my days in FUTO as I was a regular visitor OMFFUTO medicals and almost missed my bio 101 test. Ijeoma Doris can attest to this fact.

I spent so much on drugs and mouth wash of different types, I had to go hungry some days just to meet up with my tooth bills, it was that bad.

August 2019, I was on call with my good friend Ndubuisi Collins, it happened I was having severe toothache that very day and was not lively as usual.

He asked and I told him it was the toothache issue and he told me about this product.These were his exact words "Ujunwa there's this product I bought recently from online , i think you should try it, e no be like others wey after some hours the mint go comot for your mouth, you wey dey brush two times you go know as e go be" he said so many things about the product.

He convinced me, I decided to try it because Collins wey I know no fit hype anyhow product.

That was how I gradually said goodbye to toothache even with the holes in my teeth. encounter.

Over to you, how bad is your toothache? Have you removed your teeth or filled it and still no change? Do you spend heavily on mouth wash because of the pains? Do you know anyone one

I have a tested and trusted solution for you, you can never go wrong with it.

I simply recommend this product .Don't be in pain when you can find a permanent cure

https://www.crownfithaircare.com/welcome-tooth/#

(1) (Reply)

Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease / NAFDAC Shuts Lebanese Firm Over Alleged Fake Products / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.