Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 (15912 Views)

Boko Haram Returns To Chibok, Kills 4, Houses Razed / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by nokia3310: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
A friend that's suppose to catch up with me at work, just called me that he is presently standing at a scene of a bomb blast some where around Luggard Hall Roundabout. According to the guy, it happened about 20mins ago. Details shortly...

A bomb explosion has occurred in Kaduna metropolis, killing four people, in what suggests a fresh wave of attacks on the north’s political capital.

A witness told PREMIUM TIMES that the explosion occurred along the busy Ali Akilu road in the city centre.

The explosive device, a security source said, exploded accidentally in the hands of two men, who were travelling with it on two motorcycles.

The men are believed to be members of the extremist Boko Haram sect.

A loud bang rang out after the explosive went off, shaking buildings around the area.

Several people around the explosion were also affected by the blast, and the casualty figure from the incident may rise, our sources say.

Men of the Joint Task Force, JTF, have arrived the area and have cordoned off the scene.

Spokespersons of the police and the JTF could not be reached yet for comments.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/96442-bomb-blast-in-busy-kaduna-street-kills-four.html
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by akereconfi: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nigeria Jaga jaga...everytin scata scata....poor man dey suffer suffer...gbosa gbosa....gun shot ina d air

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by Freiburger(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
cowards at their job again.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
*SMH# FOR Nigeria.... turning iraq gradually . undecided

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by chrisxxx(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
The Bible says that Jehovah shall curse my enemies and they shall forget the craft of their hands.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by realmscape: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
akereconfi: Nigeria Jaga jaga...everytin scata scata....poor man dey suffer suffer...gbosa gbosa....gun shot ina d air

WATCH YOUR MOUTH.....IDIAT.... wink

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by ezotik: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
beam me up, scotty.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by tope24(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
not again. God help us
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by Acidosis(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
God is watching.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by naijababe2(f): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
That awkward moment when you hear a bomb report and you don't know what to say.. *sighs* God help us.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
The prayer of the Christians "let their bombs explode on their bodies" God is slow to anger and he has started work

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by boyoboyo: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
Pathetic!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by ayusman16(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
akereconfi: Nigeria Jaga jaga...everytin scata scata....poor man dey suffer suffer...gbosa gbosa....gun shot ina d air

it should be north jaga jaga and scatta scatta
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by onyeocha1(f): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
na wao, maka gini ? I no understand dose people. Wetin be deir problem now? Dem no respect life at all, Chineke m

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by akereconfi: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
realmscape:

are u high on sumfin??

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by Sijo01(f): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
Exploded on their hands!........ Na who get load use em head carriam.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by ebamma(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
where is that sheikh gumi who said that all good things in nigeria are done by muslims,your muslim people don do another good thing now abi?

14 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by sambos994(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
Chei!!! All this political mago mago caused all this!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by Nasri100(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
You just post shit and then you leave the Thread..Nothing happens you happy you and your family are saved your brain tells you Those living in THe north are animals.

DOnt worry it would soon be your turn!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by Foxybone(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
These bad guys are planning Sallah slam.... Damn, they are using the fasting period to hybernate, then they will come out and give we security aagents a tough time.... grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by Kayuzze1: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
Boko boys!!! Doin wat they know hw to do best,Not surprised anyway.. :PBoko boys!!! Doin wat they know hw to do best,Not surprised anyway..
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by alienware(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijababe2: That awkward moment when you hear a bomb report and you don't know what to say.. *sighs* God help us.
babe u too fine ! U BOKO HARAM my heart !

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by phraze(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
realmscape:

i think ur the id¡ot here... The lyrics of that song isn't far from the truth. Some of us never saw it coming until we heard that guys song for the 12th time.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by Emylexray(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
Bombing is now a tradition for this boko people, Nigerians are now used to these bomb stories. We hear of them every now and then, when last did we read about any good news in Nigeria? someone tell me.. God help us.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by Demdem(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
The Retardeen's brothers and sisters are responsible. Do not panic u all.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by madridsta007(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2012

Should now be, 'bomb thrown in the air!'

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by sporti(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
i just confirm the report now they were on okada and the stuff exploded on them tearing them to pieces
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by lifeproperties(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
this is very bad
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by solihu(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
See me see wahala o And I was thinking of spending my Salla holiday in KD angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by roqchiq(f): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
gboss4sure: The prayer of the Christians "let their bombs explode on their bodies" God is slow to anger and he has started work

.....and let the people of God say a big.....AMEN!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by Babaofor(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
OMG
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 by Dynaman(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nigeria anoda promising somalia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Anti-corruption Panel Lambasts Presidency, Judiciary / 2019 Presidency: APC Reacts To Atiku’s Call For Buhari To Resign / What Abati Wrote About Alamiyeseigha In 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.