Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC (9906 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman - Modu Sheriff / GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by hotwax: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2012
What is OPC ? Are they into the manufacturing of Yoruba Juju,I think that's what OPc stands for. But why would such organisation have the gut to GEJ what to do,they are just struggling for relevance.

Either struggling for revelance or not. They are relevant to Yoruba race. If u r Igbo you can go and kill urself. Who even recognize massob hoodlums? Police even treat OPC with respect more than Massob. Massob is treated like shai**t everyday by police LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by enujekorjoseph: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2012
The enemies of Nigeria are those who are asking the president to resign, and who are these enemies? The northern, you know, this people thought that power belongs to them, forgotten that power comes from God almighty who created heaven and earth. How can this people have that believe that power belongs to them? I remembered when Ahj. Umoru-Dikko said that presidency was not for sale meaning......? In fact, they should also remember that it was Yoruba’s that won the war for them, if not, we wouldn’t have been answering the name Nigeria today, And again, they should not look down on other tribes because that tribe can cause you something you don't expect, moreover, no matter how small a king is do not disregard. If you do, he will show you the road to your grave
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Demdem(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2012
D sage: That's why someone like you will never learn from your unaware mistakes. You used a wrong phrase in your first post and someone giv u a link to correct it, you keep sayn u're not interested. I knew you were not aware,that was why I asked you to checked the topic.

We all made mistakes at one point in time, why refused to correct yours and keep quiet?

Oga, i appreciated it and even went further to thank u. i honestly dont know what u want from me again?
This is politics section on NL and am sure grammatical errors are the least of our problem here (at least most of us). When the Retardeen wakes up from his present slumber, am sure our grammar will take shape cool cool
As long as peeps can understand what one said or wrote, then such is free to go.
Once again, thanks but not my priority for now.
By the way, u lied about the link. U gave no link
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Onyenna(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2012
ariyebaba: Who are the people calling for the resignation of GEJ ?
BOKo boiz
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by lorddannie: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2012
Demdem:

what do u mean? where did i get it wrong? Didnt the Retardeen claim evil Boko are his brothers and sisters undecided undecided
please and please stop misquoting the president, you have consider the context in which the statement was made and also learn respect.would you call your father or parent that name, because some die hard suicide bombers and traitors are making it seems the govt is not working. even in the hot places where the bombs go off, they dont falsely push blames to the presidents because they know what the suicider bombers are seeking to achieve. am not speaking for GEJ, but his enemies actually want him to react as you expect, roll in the tanks and demolish places for them to have good reasons for civil war and senseless mayhem. the challenges before this nation is very sensitive having regional, political, tribal and religious undertone.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Boazizzy08: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2012
lorddannie: please and please stop misquoting the president, you have consider the context in which the statement was made and also learn respect.would you call your father or parent that name, because some die hard suicide bombers and traitors are making it seems the govt is not working. even in the hot places where the bombs go off, they dont falsely push blames to the presidents because they know what the suicider bombers are seeking to achieve. am not speaking for GEJ, but his enemies actually want him to react as you expect, roll in the tanks and demolish places for them to have good reasons for civil war and senseless mayhem. the challenges before this nation is very sensitive having regional, political, tribal and religious undertone.
@lorddanie,why waste ur time on that terrorist(DEMDEM) ?. Don't you know that he is playing his masters card. Thats how he earns a living o, he must impress his evil master na.so just let the blood sucking vamp be
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by drlaykay(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2012
Billyonaire: The calls for Sovereign National Conference tantamount to squashing the present parliamentarians in our legislatures. The SNC is nothing more than representatives of all ethnic nationalities within Nigeria gathering to make suggestions on the way forward. So in essence, I think what needs to be done by those calling for SNC should be to present their inquiries and issues to the Parliaments for resolution. From my understanding, the major issue is if Nigeria should continue as a country, my personal opinion is YES, we should continue as a country but under a perfect confederal system of Government where each state is autonomous with "constitutional obligations, contribution and revenue responsibilities" to the Abuja. This will allow each state to function as power houses of respective people.
Best post so far
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by DExplorer1: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2012
Demdem: I disagree with OPC. An empty head in an empty hat who regards Evil Boko has his siblings cant lead us to the promised land.
Welcome back dude grin

@POST: Whether it's OPC advice not to resign or BH cluelessness asking GEJ to resign, whether it's El-rufai or Bakare. GEJ is never moved and infact, he's running again in 2015 and that will take us till 2019 before we hand over. Nigerians need to support GEJ and his beautiful plans for the future of this great nation.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by billyG(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2012
ifihearam: Where they ever thinking the president will resign??whoever asks the president to resign is an enemy of this country and must be treated as such.
Ifihearam I think u better leave sentiment aside & use yur coconut head to think who is d Real nigeria enemy
Asking a man,a c-i-c in charge of security of his countryman,who is undermining national security,refused 2 act on security report to arrest & prosecute d sponsors of bokoharams,d man who said bokoharams is in is govt.but refuse 2 fish them out,d man who said killing,bombing will fizzleout with time we shld go 2 sleep like himself,d man who said bokoharams are one(his)family he hate collateral damages while his "member of one family bombed churches & kill innocent law-abiding citizen & even ask him to be initiated into d faith or resign,d man who refuse 2 make terrorism a capital punishment or lable boko a terrorist grp,d man who jetted 2 brazil,jamaica to dance samba,reggae while his fatherland burns,a man who has no gut 2 visit borno,yobe by Road to resign is not out of place nigerians know who dia real enemies are,and yu are one of them. angry angry angry angry
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by kennytidistar(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2012
this is real yoruba voice! Tinubu and fastoler are not known they are on their own, they are party leader and not yoruba heroe! OPC THUMB UP HERE WE GO.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by billyG(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2012
ifihearam: Where they ever thinking the president will resign??whoever asks the president to resign is an enemy of this country and must be treated as such.

Ifihearam I think u better leave sentiment aside & use yur coconut head to think who is d Real nigeria enemy
Asking a man,a c-i-c in charge of security of his countryman,who is undermining national security,refused 2 act on security report to arrest & prosecute d sponsors of bokoharams,d man who said bokoharams is in is govt.but refuse 2 fish them out,d man who said killing,bombing will fizzleout with time we shld go 2 sleep like himself,d man who said bokoharams are one(his)family he hate collateral damages while his "member of one family bombed churches & kill innocent law-abiding citizen & even ask him to be initiated into d faith or resign,d man who refuse 2 make terrorism a capital punishment or lable boko a terrorist grp,d man who jetted 2 brazil,jamaica to dance samba,reggae while his fatherland burns,a man who has no gut 2 visit borno,yobe by Road to resign is not out of place nigerians know who dia real enemies are,and yu are one of them. angry angry angry angry
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by apala911: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2012
Gbam!!!!!
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Angel778(f): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2012
chucky234: What is OPC ? Are they into the manufacturing of Yoruba Juju,I think that's what OPc stands for. But why would such organisation have the gut to GEJ what to do,they are just struggling for relevance.
chuks234. Ve been following ur trend and am not sorry to say u are nothing but an empty barrel and dat is typical of ur ibo vampires brothers.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by IleIfe2(m): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2012
Demdem:

Parliaments can only amend the constitution. That cant help us in the long run. That document needs to be re-written all over again to reflect the wishes of the majority. We need a complete re-structuring of this entity called NIGERIA if and only if that is what the majority wants. U cant force it down our throats.
Personally, i will like us to go back to regional govt just like the first repulblic. Now if thats what the majority want, the parliament cant in anyway acheive that.
I agree with u that challenges may come with representation and the likes but hey, a step at a time. lets agree first for the need to have a SOVEREIGN CONFERENCE. others will fall in places. Challenges are meant to be conquered.

mallam 120 million i see you. grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2012
When the OPC speaks like this:

You must realise that it is not love for Jonathan nor even for Nigeria.

It is playing the politics on Nigeria. OPC is throwing the darts at Arewa, Jonathan only happens to be at the centre.

And let me still voice my opinion: we should and must call for a national conference.

If we dont do it now, Nigeria will surely fragment. If not now, later.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Demdem(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2012
lorddannie: please and please stop misquoting the president, you have consider the context in which the statement was made

Ok, u tell me what he meant? What he said isnt new. Azazi had earlier told us PDP=Evil Boko. The retardeen also told us that he has their sponsor's name etc

and also learn respect.would you call your father or parent that name,

Where are ur criticms against peeps that called OBJ gorilla? abi he isnt old enough to be ur father? what about other leaders like Buhari, IBB, Tinubu, Aregberascal etc Those ones are also being called names right here on this site constantly and am pretty sure they qualify to be ur papa. Criticise those ones first. The Retardeen has just one head like these ones

because some die hard suicide bombers and traitors are making it seems the govt is not working. even in the hot places where the bombs go off, they dont falsely push blames to the presidents because they know what the suicider bombers are seeking to achieve.

And whose primary responsibility is to curtail such. is it Buhari, bakare etc besides its his party men like Atiku that said they will make this country ungovernable. have him questioned them? The Retardeen should look inwards and fight it from within. Enough of all these senseless killings

am not speaking for GEJ, but his enemies actually want him to react as you expect, roll in the tanks and demolish places for them to have good reasons for civil war and senseless mayhem. the challenges before this nation is very sensitive having regional, political, tribal and religious undertone.

A true leader will do what it takes to ensure peace and stability ensues in his domain and not pampering them. Lets start with the boko sponsors list gathering dust in his office
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2012
berem: I have never heard of a nigerian president resigning and so it won't start from GEJ. undecided

IBB did grin
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by chucky234(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2012
Angel_777: chuks234. Ve been following ur trend and am not sorry to say u are nothing but an empty barrel and dat is typical of ur ibo vampires brothers.
I can hardly attach a meaning to your post,what trend are you talking about? You registered on NL yesterday,wake up this morning and decided to diss me. Bad news girl because you made the wrong choice,your albino eyes could not tell the difference between Chuck and Chuks. Since when did Chuck become an Igbo name?
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Demdem(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2012
Boazizzy08:
@lorddanie,why waste ur time on that terrorist(DEMDEM) ?. Don't you know that he is playing his masters card. Thats how he earns a living o, he must impress his evil master na.so just let the blood sucking vamp be

Am a terrorist because i humbly request that the names on the list of Evil Boko gathering dust in the Retardeen's office should be dealt with. Av these ones been questioned? what intelligence have the Govt gathered about them so far?
Sorry bro but me think u are daft
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Demdem(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

Welcome back dude grin

Thank you jare. Come to think of it, na u cause my temporal dismissal but i hold no grudge against u but that thug called r231 grin grin

Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Demdem(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2012
Ile-Ife:

mallam 120 million i see you. grin grin grin grin

My friend shut up and use ur brain. I had my first degree in Ile-ife and the town is noted for great things. Dont tarnish it with ur stupidity by virtue of ur comments. By majority i meant the total populace. Ffuck all mallams.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by victorD3: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2012
Kpac: Getting Facts Straight
First and foremost, judging from history, GEJ does not answer calls from the public or any spokes person of any group in this country.....No matter what pages of national dallies is used as advice,threat or call of resignation of him or any member of his cabinet, he would not answer.
So fasheun should count his speech as his own noble contribution to this country,which inspires us that we still have some good sides in our leaders.
GEJ Ethicity Problem
In my opinion,in the history of this country, we haven't being so ethnically divided and so religiously sentimental like we've been since the past year,of course we have always been aware Nigeria is multi ethnical but our ethnicity awareness have grown under GEJ administration rapidly.
Some of the reasons for these, worth metioning is :
1. GEJ mismanaging past political convicts and militants
2. GEJ's kinsmen and his silence to their excesses.
Most of our past leaders did equally embezzle and mismanaged the presidency but they didn't act too unchecked like GEJ.....Obasanjo wouldn't have done some things GEJ did because the Gani fawehinmi, the tinubu, the falana, the Bola Ige, the top tradional rulers and other intelligent old men all from his own tribe would have being the first to nail him on the cross and attack him immensely.....but GEJ's kinsmen are opposite, even if GEJ takes a littre of petrol to 450, the top people,tradional rulers,ex militants and leaders of other groups in bayelsa would salute him faithfully.....These things are major factors that is dividing us in his government.
Resignation
In some areas GEJ is performing or maybe I rephrase by saying, in some areas, GEJ has put people that are performing but in all checks and balances, GEJ and his goverment has seriously under performed, beyond ethnicity or religion, that is the factor Nigerians are crying about and so, as an underperforming president,anybody can make any call for his resignation or impeachment, as long as he/she is a Nigerian.

Let's wait till 2015 then you will see the anti GEJ people endorsing him for second term per seconds. From all indication we just have to manage Mr president till 2019.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by ODB2: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
OPC should call ACN to order as well
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
For the sake of argument...assuming GEJ steps down, who steps in? Sambo or Mark?

I think we just have to waddle through this GEJ tenure...and hope things don't further degenerate. The prognosis is not looking bright though.

Nigeria is in trouble!
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by DExplorer1: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
Demdem: Thank you jare. Come to think of it, na u cause my temporal dismissal but i hold no grudge against u but that thug called r231
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
O_D_B: OPC should call ACN to order as well

Why do you like derailing threads with tribal bigotry?

Please allow this to flow without your tribal jabs.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by 2mch(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
Fasheun's opinion. Like any Nigerian he is entitled to his own opinion. But not because of fear should we set ourselves back 1000yrs. Jona has already committed a lot of treasonable offences with impunity. To let this stand is setting a bad precedent. Let the heavens fall if they may. It will fall any way. So why not cut our losses now. Jonathan and his band of thieving advisers are there for the loot. That behavior is not sustainable in the world's environment of today.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by size38: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
Some of us who comment on this NL do not no the history of nigeria's political develoment properly. I therefore advice them to pick up some history and govt. text books to read. Pre independence and post independence nigeria has all along been politics of ethnicity. So anybody who say GEJ's govt has divided nigeria along ethnic lines is not telling the truth.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by lorddannie: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
billyG:

who is Nigeria's real enemy? you did not state that the governors of these war torn states should resign? do you think boko haram will repent because the president abandons his presidential duties to weep because they threw bombs? they will do more! there are security chiefs who have assigned to take care of these. have you asked youself why BH incessantly detonate bombs at all cost, even death? they are hell bent on making you make these statement; pls look in depth,wise up. arresting the sole call BH sponsors without concrete and convincing evidence or rolling in full military tanks ahelicopters and RPGs to exterminate people in order to please your emotional self and meet your national security? let me tell you, things will only grow worse and as these unrepentant traitors are working hard to make the adopt the approach to have in mind and dance into their trap. they are already claiming genocide, religious war etc in order to cause nation wide chaos that would make either the country to disintegrate or military takeover. things are not always what they appear to be. be guided

1 Like

Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by lorddannie: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
billyG:

Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by ODB2: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
ilugunboy:

Why do you like derailing threads with tribal bigotry?

Please allow this to flow without your tribal jabs.

goat, hasn't the ACN also called for GEJ's resignation? Haven't they got into an alliance to with that unholy CPC which is the political arm of Boko-Haram.

You need not respond to my post as it was never meant for you neither was there any stint of tribalism in what i posted.

you m0r0n
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by lorddannie: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
billyG:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Releases Timetable For Edo Governorship Primaries / Buhari Mourns Christopher Abebe, Ex-MD Of UAC / FG Won’t Embark On New Road Projects Until All Awarded Projects Are Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.