Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. (5018 Views)

Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt / See What It Looks Like In Ondo Town After The Train This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by iykak47: 1:35am On Aug 17, 2012
I don't understand why some people shiver whenever they hear the word Biafra. angry
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by manny4life(m): 1:40am On Aug 17, 2012
iykak47: I don't understand why some people shiver whenever they hear the word Biafra. angry

Shiver is understatement, they more likely pee in their pants cheesy cheesy cheesy

Madawaki01: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,u make me laugh,ur greatgreatgrandchildren can't live to see the day.FACT

Shut the hell up if you have nothing worthy to say, like seriously QUIT BITCHING? Damn, is it by force to comment?
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Madawaki01(m): 5:15am On Aug 17, 2012
manny4life:

Shiver is understatement, they more likely pee in their pants cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shut the hell up if you have nothing worthy to say, like seriously QUIT BITCHING? Damn, is it by force to comment?
u really made no sense there,if u really want biafra,why don't u fight anoda war,even u can lead biafrans and not ranting on d internet,and after we hav beat u in d war,we wud make no mistake of not annihiliating u dis time.digusting ibos!
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by rodeo0070(m): 6:35am On Aug 17, 2012
What is this? Must you all talk?
Yoruba this, Biafra that! Charity starts from home you know. Whether Biafra, yoruba, we are all blacks. Must we be on each others neck?.
All I see is people trying to justify their actions and inadequacies.
And by the way, you don't H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ to speak in a condescending and in an "I'm better than u" manner before you table your opinion. Geez!
Each region of this country many reasons to be on her own- is it in terms of religion, tribalism, corruption, resource ctrl, culture etc you name it. Each region is unique for one thing or the other.
If one section of the country decides I'm better without you, then let her (region) be. It is Biafra today, tomorrow it might be another region.
I'm sorry if I'd said anything offensive.
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Dainfamous: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2012
WAR WAR WAR who will fight us? hausa man or yoruba or berom these three tribes are at war already,their own house is on fire dont think that Niger delta will give u a passage way to the east, that will be your mistake because that time you lot will find out that we dig a big hole for you people to fall in it and this time around no single person yoruba, hausa and middle-belt will see their families again the remaining survivals SS can soak them inside their polluted rivers...
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Dainfamous: 6:42am On Aug 17, 2012
long live BIAFRA! long live BIAFRA! nobody can stop BIAFRA no matter who u be if u try u and your family will be consumed because BIAFRA is made by GOD..

biafra is here to stay...
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by phermonyx(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Kindly expect the dirty, noisy cum bloated oily soup eaters from the west to start their usual online rantings. The internet is giving them guts to hide behind their computers and talk trash, when in real life all they do is make noise, slap them and they start crying like babies. The malams from the north just exposed them today. BEFORE NOW I DIDNT KNOW AWOLOWO REFUSED TO DECLARE ODUDUWA REPUBLIC AND JOINED THE HAUSA/FULANI SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY PROMISED TO MAKE HIM PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
Weneva I hear BIAFRA, I cnt help it bt remember 2 stories; Animal farm and d prodigal son in d bible.
Tho, I cnt wait for all d ethnic groups to start answering dia individual names, tinz aint on ground to stand alone, be sincere with urself n check out d leaders in each ethnic group n tell me wht our future wld be like.
Stop hating ur fellow man who cld be ur friend and do you good n find a way to deal with d leaders dat put all of us in dis mess.
Am sure u dont knw hw much d igbos makes in d west? Do u knw how many billions of naira worth of investments ur brodas av in d west?
You talk like a man living under d bridge (wch am sure u ar nt) dat knows nuttin abt wht living life really means.
Think deep before you type, am very sure you cn do better dan what you just did.....
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by rodeo0070(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2012
phermonyx:
Weneva I hear BIAFRA, I cnt help it bt remember 2 stories; Animal farm and d prodigal son in d bible.
Tho, I cnt wait for all d ethnic groups to start answering dia individual names, tinz aint on ground to stand alone, be sincere with urself n check out d leaders in each ethnic group n tell me wht our future wld be like.
Stop hating ur fellow man who cld be ur friend and do you good n find a way to deal with d leaders dat put all of us in dis mess.
Am sure u dont knw hw much d igbos makes in d west? Do u knw how many billions of naira worth of investments ur brodas av in d west?
You talk like a man living under d bridge (wch am sure u ar nt) dat knows nuttin abt wht living life really means.
Think deep before you type, am very sure you cn do better dan what you just did.....
God bless u...
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Mandelaguy(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2012
I shiver at the level of hate on these posts especially,against the Ibo man. It is really pathetic that people choose the media to release venom and hate,yet same people will smile and hug people from different ethnic backgrounds and call them friends,what hypocrisy,what stupidity. Can any of you stand before the tribe you are cursing and say it? All Hesse actions are cowardly,and I wonder why the Yoruba bigots on this NL will always start a fight when they see anything Igbo or Biafra. You guys can start your own agitations and leave other tribes to their vices and stop making foo.ls of yourselves. Personally,if Biafra has been ordained by God to be,it will be,and if it comes into existence,we will fight to maintain he territorial integrity and if need be,this time,we will not fail(go now and hug your transformers if you don't like my stance)

1 Like

Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2012
Madawaki01: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,u make me laugh,ur greatgreatgrandchildren can't live to see the day.FACT

You only voiced your wish, it is not a fact yet.

Now, if you don't mind, state your own fact.
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by manny4life(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
Madawaki01: u really made no sense there,if u really want biafra,why don't u fight anoda war,even u can lead biafrans and not ranting on d internet,and after we hav beat u in d war,we wud make no mistake of not annihiliating u dis time.digusting ibos!

It's obvious I made no sense to you because my words bamboozled you, you were obviously discombobulated, so no worries, but I insist,

grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by oduasolja: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

I KNEW THE DIRRRTY SMELLLY GUTLESSS Yoruba WILL BE THE FIRST RANT, RMEMEBER THE MALAMS FROM THE NORTH JUST EXPOSED YOU GUYS, OWOLOWO WHOM YOU LOTS SEE AS DEMI GOD WAS A GUTLESSS MUDAFUKKER, CHECK YDAY NEWSPAPERS FOR DETAILS..

AS FOR BEING FRAUDULENT, NO OTHER NIGERIAN TRIBE IS AS CRIMINALLY MINDED AS THE YOROBAHS.. LAST MONTH IT WAS ON THE NEWS 2 YOROBAH BROTHERS COLLIDED AND KILLED THEIR OWN BLOOD BROTHER IN FESTAC FOR MONEY RITUAL...

TINUBU IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA TODAY, WE KNOW HOW TINUBU IS BLEEDING LAGOS DRY THROUGH HIS DOZENS OF FAKE COMPANIES.

WHAT ABOUT BANKOLE? WHAT ABOUT OBJ THAT STOLE TENS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WHAT ABOUT DBANJ? I LIVED IN LONDON WHEN DBANJ WAS DOING CREDIT CARD AND EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT SCAMS, ASK ANY YOROBAH GUY IN LONDON THEY WILL CONFIRM DBANJ WAS A SCAMMER, THEY DIVESTED INTO MUSIC AFTER THEY MADE MILLIONS OF POUNDS FROM SOME DEALS. MOST YOROBAHS IN UK ARE CRIMINALS AND DRUG BARONS.

ITS ON RECORD THE HIGHEST CREDIT CARD SCAMMERS IN UK AND USA ARE YOROBAH AND GHANA SCAMMERS.
ITS ON RECORD THE YOROBAHS WERE THE FIRST SET OF NIGERIANS TO MIGRATE TO LONDON WHERE THEY STARTED THEIR DRUG PEDDLING, OTHER NIGERIAN RACES JOINED ONLY RECENTLY.
LOOK AT THE WAY YOROBAH OWNED CHURCHES LIKE WINNERS CHAPEN AND REDEEM ARE SLAPPING THEIR CHURCH MEMBER'S AND NOBODY IS TALKING, LOOK AT THE WAY THEY ARE LYING AND STEALING FROM HELPLESS CHURCH MEMBERS IN THE NAME OF GOD, YET NOBODY IS TALKING, IF IT WERE AN IGBO MAN THAT SLAPPED HIS CHURCH MEMBER WE FOR NOR HEAR WORD.

ALL THE DEADLIEST SECRET CULTS IN NIGERIAN ARE FOUNDED BY YOROBAH PEOPLE. THE LIKES OF OGBENI, CELESTIAL CHURCH OF SATAN ETAL. SO NEXT TIME, WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT FRAUD, BE AWARE THE YOROBAHS ARE THE WORST OFFENDERS...

WHOA . SOO MUCH HATE TOWARDS THE YORUBA PEOPLE. AND TO THINK THERE ARE TONNES OF IGBO WALKING AROUND WITH THIS HATE EMBEDDED IN THEM.

ok i think its time we go our seperate ways, because your hate is a dangerous one.

so please sell your shit and start packing to your village , so we can break this country up .

i depise you guys sooo much now.

u went to war because u want STEAL somebody elses land and resources. well, i am glad u no longer have the opportunity to do such anymore.

fucking ingrates.

when nigeria breaks up , we go see who suffers.
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by oduasolja: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mandelaguy: I shiver at the level of hate on these posts especially,against the Ibo man. It is really pathetic that people choose the media to release venom and hate,yet same people will smile and hug people from different ethnic backgrounds and call them friends,what hypocrisy,what stupidity. Can any of you stand before the tribe you are cursing and say it? All Hesse actions are cowardly,and I wonder why the Yoruba bigots on this NL will always start a fight when they see anything Igbo or Biafra. You guys can start your own agitations and leave other tribes to their vices and stop making foo.ls of yourselves. Personally,if Biafra has been ordained by God to be,it will be,and if it comes into existence,we will fight to maintain he territorial integrity and if need be,this time,we will not fail(go now and hug your transformers if you don't like my stance)

what about the hate your igbo people are spewing towards others. why dont u speak on that.

with that hate embedded in you i think i better get myself a gun and protection ,cus we might have to chase you out of our village.
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Inik(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nice shirt. Can we please be a little more civilized in our postings here?
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by SalemLord(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Madawaki01: in fact,u just comfirmed dat u igbos ard d worst pple living on d surface of d earth,u hav no sense of reasoning and u talk wit sentiments.
if they don't have sense of reasoning like u stated, why are the putting words in ur mouths, u should learn to think before u talk and don't talk before u think, this is exactly a fools statement u just made and u still want to live with them as one nigeria, i sorry for ur lost senses
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by olushaggy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
Madawaki01: fool,u are not a true nigerian

May God have mercy on u!!!
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
phermonyx:
you are a fool o. Does it mean igbos will automatically lose their investment once we get biafra? Free education courtesy of awolowo. Smh
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
oduasolja:

WHOA . SOO MUCH HATE TOWARDS THE YORUBA PEOPLE. AND TO THINK THERE ARE TONNES OF IGBO WALKING AROUND WITH THIS HATE EMBEDDED IN THEM.

ok i think its time we go our seperate ways, because your hate is a dangerous one.

so please sell your shit and start packing to your village , so we can break this country up .

i depise you guys sooo much now.

u went to war because u want STEAL somebody elses land and resources. well, i am glad u no longer have the opportunity to do such anymore.

fucking ingrates.

when nigeria breaks up , we go see who suffers.

i'm happy you've finally accepted to live and let others live. Just as you cannot drive the americans, indians and other western countries out of oduduwa republic so also you can't drive biafrans out- Fact
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by joejeezy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Am a brifran bt to b sincere dat luks more lyk a jersey(for a baseball club)....n i dn't tink dat is related to biafra cuz 1 guy cud jst sit infront of his laptop n design dat n post it on NL
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Madawaki01(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: i'm happy you've finally accepted to live and let others live. Just as you cannot drive the americans, indians and other western countries out of oduduwa republic so also you can't drive biafrans out- Fact
u know we can't drive u out because we are more civilized dan u igbos who kill youth posted 2 ur region 4 ritual purpose
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by galadima77(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
floriana: Did they migrate from Brazil?

nice one. Many lack innovation
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Circle360: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
Biafra koh be afraid ne u guys ar just westing ur time
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by galadima77(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mandelaguy: I shiver at the level of hate on these posts especially,against the Ibo man. It is really pathetic that people choose the media to release venom and hate,yet same people will smile and hug people from different ethnic backgrounds and call them friends,what hypocrisy,what stupidity. Can any of you stand before the tribe you are cursing and say it? All Hesse actions are cowardly,and I wonder why the Yoruba bigots on this NL will always start a fight when they see anything Igbo or Biafra. You guys can start your own agitations and leave other tribes to their vices and stop making foo.ls of yourselves. Personally,if Biafra has been ordained by God to be,it will be,and if it comes into existence,we will fight to maintain he territorial integrity and if need be,this time,we will not fail(go now and hug your transformers if you don't like my stance)

if u really desire biafra dat much, dont be such a coward n wait anoda ojukwu, u can start n be a corpse
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Madawaki01(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
galadima77:

if u really desire biafra dat much, dont be such a coward n wait anoda ojukwu, u can start n be a corpse
@circle,u really showed him,and why can't igbos stand up and attempt another seccesion instead of ranting and talking gibberish on d internet
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by oduasolja: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: i'm happy you've finally accepted to live and let others live. Just as you cannot drive the americans, indians and other western countries out of oduduwa republic so also you can't drive biafrans out- Fact

we might not be able to physically drive u out.

but we will definitely not feed you.

you will definitely be third class citizen with no rights.

if thats okay with u then fine.
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 07, 2012
Hilarious thread.
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by Starlett: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2012
But where are these shirts coming from?
Re: Biafra Shirt How Sweet It Looks. by tck2000(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) / They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu / What I Will Do If I Don't Win The PDP Presidential Ticket Today - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.