Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,797 members, 7,862,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

SPINE CITY LAUNDRY SERVICES IN NEED OF MARKETERS. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SPINE CITY LAUNDRY SERVICES IN NEED OF MARKETERS. (934 Views)

Vacancy For Post Of Marketers / Uptimal Global Services Limited In Need Of Marketers. / Vacancies For The Post Of Marketers And Receptionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPINE CITY LAUNDRY SERVICES IN NEED OF MARKETERS. by Spinecity101: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2012
Hello Everyone,

My name is James Eke, Owner of Spine City laundry and Dry Cleaning Services LTD. Where we clean to your taste. I am here today to introduce a very Attractive and lucratiive business opportunity that might change the way Laundry business is done in this country or else where For Life. My company is currently hiring Marketers from all over Lagos Either Experienced or Non Experienced, Graduate or Non Graduate, Certificate Holder or Non Certificate Holder for field work to go out and get clients to patronise Spine City. We are trying to infuse the Multi Level Marketing Scheme into the laundry business in such a way that you as a marketer do not get paid a fix amount of income monthly for bringing in clients, But you get the chance to earn as much money as you want FOR LIFE ( Residual Income ).
My Company is offering %15 of any amount that a single client pays for his or her laundry in a Month for the first 20 clients. This income is Residual and Fixed for life because you will get %15 of any amount paid by a single client FOREVER. i.e If Mr Emeka ( A Spine City agent ), brings in 2 clients who patronizes us and end up paying 20,000 Naira for their laundry in a month, Mr Emeka gets to keep %15 of 20,000 Naira for that Month which is 3,000 naira. It doesnt just end there. Mr Emeka will keep earning money every month for the rest of his from our company as long as the clients he brought keeps on patronizing us.
Another example is this : Mr Tosin Brings in 10 clients to patronize Spine Ciity. These 10 clients end up paying a total of 100,000 Naira for their laundry in a month. Mr Tosin keeps %15 of that amount which is 15,000 naira for that Month, and if these same clients come back and patronize us the following month with the same figure paid out, Mr Tosin still gets to keep %15 for the next month, and the Month after and the next month after that FOREVER. This is a one time opportunity for any who wants to Own a share in this lucrative Business. So if the number of clients you bring in are between 1 and 20, you as a Spine City agent will get to earn %15 of any amount paid for laundry by the clients your introduced not just temporarily, but forever. If your clients are between 21-40, you as a spine City Agent will get to keep %15 for the First 20 clients and %20 of any amount paid by the total of your clients in a Month for life.

Below is a Sketch of how it all works.

CLIENT METER (1-20) = %15 From the 1st to the 20th client
CLIENT METER (21-40) = %20 From the 21st to the 40th Client. + %15 from above
CLIENT METER (41-60) = %28 From the 41st to the 60th client + %20 from Above + %15 from Above
CLIENT METER (61-100) = %35 From the 61st to the 100th Client + %28 + %20 + %15 all from above.

This is a limited time and Limited Space offer. Grab it now while its Hot. Dont wait to hear it from someone else before you can cash in. Delay is dangerous. Once we acheive the number of marketers we need, we shall stop hiring.

For Further enquiries Send an email to spinecitylaundry@yahoo.com or call 08078880591 or visit us at our office No 2/3 Okota Road, Block 1 Flat 3 UP, Godmon Estate, Okota round About, Isolo lagos.

PLEASE THIS IS NOT A SCAM OR A WAY OF COLLECTING MONEY FROM ANY BODY AT ALL. WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR ANY REGISTRATION FEE OR THE LIKE. YOU COME IN AS A MARKETER, BRING CLIENTS TO PATRONIZE US AND YOU GET PAID. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, THEN MOVE ON AND DONT LEAVE ABUSIVE POST ON MY PAGE PLS.
Re: SPINE CITY LAUNDRY SERVICES IN NEED OF MARKETERS. by Spinecity101: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2012
THIS JOB OFFER IS STILL ON POINT..........THE SHIP IS STILL DOCKED.
Re: SPINE CITY LAUNDRY SERVICES IN NEED OF MARKETERS. by omoakin76: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
this person is professional scam artist.
Re: SPINE CITY LAUNDRY SERVICES IN NEED OF MARKETERS. by Spinecity101: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
omoakin76 or what ever you call your self. Be respectful on here and stop calling every business you see a scam. I work my ass off to get to where i am today without stealing any bodies money and now i have fully established my company fully registered and have a BIG 3bedroom en-suited space that i run it at and you come on here to call it a SCAM, Before you judge a book, First read it and not jump into Stupid conclusions. I will like you to come to my office and see things your self with the latest Laundry Equipment and Big Ass generator for all round working. Be Very careful of what you post please.
Re: SPINE CITY LAUNDRY SERVICES IN NEED OF MARKETERS. by tunapawizzy: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
actually it is only a fool that will call this dude a scam, if u cant see what he is trying to achieve then shut d Bleep up and stop spoiling his business. my brother i just started a laundry in abuja and i must confess i have learnt from this ur post how to get more marketers and make them deliver more while they earn more. God bless Spine City
Re: SPINE CITY LAUNDRY SERVICES IN NEED OF MARKETERS. by omoakin76: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2012
I no get u na time,na ur money or success it aint my problems so buzz off

(1) (Reply)

Late / November Job Vacancies / Supernatural Powers Behind People Not Gettin Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.