Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Supernatural Powers Behind People Not Gettin Jobs? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Supernatural Powers Behind People Not Gettin Jobs? (928 Views)

Why Are People Not Posting About Teaching Vacancies / Your Year Of Supernatural Accomplishmnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Powers Behind People Not Gettin Jobs? by olumaxi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
Av been pounderin on wat d woman i met in church told me 2day..though she didnt kno dat am stil unemployd..she succeded in spoilin my day..even as a footbal lover,i was so sober dat i culdnt watch d supersunday matches..d woman told me dat it is only demonic forces dat doesnt allow people to get job..she went ahead to say dat d unemployd are been tormentd by dis evil forces..i argued dat there are no jobs..but her prompt responses was dat 'there r no jobs u say,but people r been employd evriday'..i didnt want to stres d issue further cos her words r realy piercin my heart..but is dis woman right?..could it be dat d satanic forces r behind dis present situation?..GOD knos wel
Re: Supernatural Powers Behind People Not Gettin Jobs? by mkoabiola: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
Is she a memba or what?
Hw dd she knw dey ar satanic forces?
Ask her again wen nx u see her.
Re: Supernatural Powers Behind People Not Gettin Jobs? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
LWKMD.. Well the truth is that, in some cases it could be and in other cases it has nothing to do with spiritual forces.. Either ways, its better you tackle your present situation (unemployed) spiritually by prayers and otherwise by hard work, preparations et al

My 2 cents
Re: Supernatural Powers Behind People Not Gettin Jobs? by 1forall: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
When about 30% of the population is unemployed it becomes easy for people to begin to create all manner of ridiculous explanations.

A related matter is currently being discussed on this forum already, you should read the topic here on Nairaland to learn more about the situation you're talking about.
Re: Supernatural Powers Behind People Not Gettin Jobs? by SIRBANYE(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
Poster u should ve punched d woman in d face. The world is currently undergoing recession and one confused woman is taking advantage of your situation. Nigerian religious leaders and pastors take advantage of the present situation of Nigerians for their own selfish need. What do u expect when u tell a blind man his sight will be regained if he follows u, a cultlike following is what u ll see. My brother pay no attention to such news.
Re: Supernatural Powers Behind People Not Gettin Jobs? by 234GT(m): 4:47am On Nov 12, 2012
@op, when next you see the woman, ask her whether or not she has a range rover or private jet. If she says no, tell her that spiritual forces from her village are behind it. You will just say, mama, you should have had a private jet by now, but an old woman in your village has covered your glory. Attack is the best form of defence.
Re: Supernatural Powers Behind People Not Gettin Jobs? by JewelDiamond(f): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2012
No jobs yet people are being employed everyday.U need 2 buckle up physically n spiritually dt is al.D woman is very very correct.Spirit of discouragement and procastination

(1) (Reply)

INEC Recruits / National Population Commission Shortlisted Names To Be Out Soon. / An International School In Abuja Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.