Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

“he’s Not My Son” –nelson Mandela’sgrandson –DNA Test Revealed“son” - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “he’s Not My Son” –nelson Mandela’sgrandson –DNA Test Revealed“son” (688 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“he’s Not My Son” –nelson Mandela’sgrandson –DNA Test Revealed“son” by Daceamzyc(f): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2012
Mandla Mandela released a press
statement a few hours ago and here are
excerpts from the statement.
“The Mandela family have sent my wife,
Nkosikazi Nobubele Mandela, back to her
home after it was discovered that she had
been having an affair with one of my
brothers. I can confirm that this affair
resulted in a son that Nkosikazi Nobubele
gave birth to in 2011…The revelation of
this affair has come as a shock to me and
the rest of my family…It has been made
more painful because it is my own brother
who is at the centre of the crisis. ”

sought verification of the authenticity
of the story and according to the South
African daily Sowetan Newspaper.

(1) (Reply)

The Way I Call My Mum!! / Dat Ur Lost Lover Must Come Back Is No Longer A Mirage.. But Reality / To All The Ladies That Are Hardworking In This Xmass Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.