Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nigeria's Consular General, New York In A Religious Bigotry Mess - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Consular General, New York In A Religious Bigotry Mess (655 Views)

PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Commissions Nigeria Consular Building In South Africa / Peter Obi Destroying Anambra With Religious Bigotry / Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Consular General, New York In A Religious Bigotry Mess by adegeorge(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
"I am a muslim, i cannot enter a church"...so declares Nigeria's government rep in the United States.

ā€œIā€™m a Muslim, I can never enter a Church,ā€ so said the Consul-General of Nigeria in New York, Mr. Habib Abba Habu, responding to complaints from Nigerians that the Consulate never responded to the deaths of five Nigerians in a tragic and ghastly accident on the 21st of July, 2012. The accident had rocked the consciousness of Americans throughout the country by its sheer ghastliness and tragedy that claimed the lives of three women and two children in New York. The news had spread like wildfire not only the mainstream media, but on broadcast television, radio and the internet. Nigerians from all over the United States and outside expressed deep sadness and felt great shock at this tragedy that befell Nigeria.

Read More here;

http://community.ipledge2nigeria.com/blogs/20/3357

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army 'kills 20 Boko Haram Members / CBN Cant Defend The Introduction Of Coins And 5000 Naiara Note. / How International Conspiracy Robbed Nigeria Of Bakassi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.