Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? (6122 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Efe Ambrose: European Clubs Disregard For AFCON / Prostitutes Nationwide Promise Nigerians Free Sex If Super Eagles Win Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by Reference(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
On a day Cote D'Ivoire plays Russia, we play Niger. Like other teams consider friendlies with us detrimental to their development and ranking. See how the cookie crumbles. Corruption won't kill us sha.
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
nigeria

1 Like

Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by SamMilla1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
Heaven will fall.
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by dealslip(f): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Beautiful news I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ WȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ be. We would H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ countries like Zambia and other minows get a shot at lifting the ANC.
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by Juwon25: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
I hope they will qualify
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by azimibraun: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
If we fail to qualify blame it on the usuall suspects.. Gej and Gang. Aint a danm thin gonna work under dis Niggas.
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by SuyaEater(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
We are playing liberia ....if we can't beat them we have bizness at the cup of nations ...nothing to do with the president ....the best years of the eagles happened under military dictatorship
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by mykh01(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
omo make dem no qualify jawe i wanna c dem draw again afterall if dey do dey will 4 get d home base player dat av been instrumental in d qualifiers
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by searay(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
If they fail to qualify, the rate of heart attack and other heart related issues in the country willl reduce during the AFCON tournament and we will all return to the drawing board
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by supereagle(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
vincentont: Infact I was just reflecting on the regime of GEJ and since he took over IN 2011,it has bin bad for our sports.
1.we failed to qualify for AFCON2012
2 DREAMTEAM 5 failed to qualify for london olympics despite the fact that they are over age
3.our SUPER FALCONS failed to qualify for london olympics .
4.No MEDAL for the just concluded LONDON OLYMPICS.
What is actually Happening.
Am having this feeling that we might not qualify for AFCON 2013.

The spirit of Amodu must be appeased
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by dam007(m): 12:35am On Aug 16, 2012
so some peeps still have hope in then super turkeys.., undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by ndukwejoe(m): 3:16am On Aug 16, 2012
At this point do you call someone a pessimist can't you see the rot written all over like day light, if they trained enough wouldnt you ve seen It
Da-unashamed:
Pessimist like you should keep their opinions to themselves sometimes.
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by ndukwejoe(m): 3:22am On Aug 16, 2012
The bulk stops on his table my friend.
Wizee: Everything is GEJ, dont Nigeria have minister of sports? Why must you put every sector thats not doing well on GEJ. Pls live the man out of the threadluck..
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by Remii(m): 5:39am On Aug 16, 2012
If Super Eagle fails, GEJ will make strong statement at FEC meeting, set up committee to investigate the cause it and replace contractors he appointed as sport administrators with another set. Life goes on
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by cutefiola(f): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2012
undecidedNothing is gonna happen if dis country does not qualify.we need intellectuals in government position.not some silly old men.who went to public school n dint av shoes to wear either.we nEed smart individuals in the sport section,individuals who know dat to win they av to start preparn 2 yrs ahead,until den.booya to nigeria.
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by feyifassy: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2012
My pple I tire for all these badlucks Oº°˚˚°º. God knows better sha![color=]My pple I tire for all these badlucks Oº°˚˚°º. God knows better sha![/color]My pple I tire for all these badlucks Oº°˚˚°º. God knows better sha!
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by realsammie(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2012
who cares if we dnt qualify as far as i keep watching my sweet Arsenal every weekend
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by blackbeau1(f): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
Nothing will happen.Nigerians will complain and then move on to matters arising
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by vincentont(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
it seems that most nigerians dnt even want the super eagles to qualify,
well it goes to show hw bad we feel about our sports generally.
for me i beliv the 2 yrs GEJ WANTED NIGERIA TO BE BANNED IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING.
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by free2ryhme: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
vincentont: Infact I was just reflecting on the regime of GEJ and since he took over IN 2011,it has bin bad for our sports.
1.we failed to qualify for AFCON2012
2 DREAMTEAM 5 failed to qualify for london olympics despite the fact that they are over age
3.our SUPER FALCONS failed to qualify for london olympics .
4.No MEDAL for the just concluded LONDON OLYMPICS.
What is actually Happening.
Am having this feeling that we might not qualify for AFCON 2013.

How does this affect the price of garri for market? I will not allow a few misguided and lack of vision people to spoil my happiness... I rather go to a plying to watch a five aside match than watch all these tired legs
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by Litmus: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2012
Our football went downhill when after one or two average performances fans started moaning that our players swallow too much akpoo and that their style of play was lazy. The critics forgot that it was this same style of football that won us all our glory. I think the criticisms did have the effect of changing our play because i started noticing during the tenure of the German manager and the subsequent Nigerian managers that our play became like that of Ghana . Everyone on the pitch rushed around like little sambo's, huffing and puffing like brainless morons - no wonder they had no time to think. The headless-chicken play may be good for Ghana but it aint good for Nigeria.

Follow-follow is more often than not a bad thing. Once upon a time Nigeria had a recognizably Nigerian way of playing but now we have lost that style. It is possible that national characteristics informs the style of play of footballers and that teams play best if they retain their style of play. The Irish often performed best when they hoof the ball forward, Germans are best when they play methodically like is the German mind, whenever Brazil try to play the European style,they get far but don't win the world cup.
Re: If Super-Eagles Fail To Qualify For AFCON 2013? by miza2ye: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2012
The blame is not on the present Govt. this is a wrong seed that has been planted long time ago, it has taken time to grow, mature and now its reproducing its fruits. People hav bn so maltreated that they struggle for survival and not for excellence. No one is proud of Nigeria so they just go to participate and not to represent this country. And the truth is that they go with this low self esteem that the country has conditioned them in, they see other countries as the better ones and feel low b4 dem. Nigeria should just start building the esteem of its youths and see hw they will nt joyfully represent this country excellently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rio2016: Nigeria Has Finally Won A Medal / Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre / My Experience Learning How To Actually Swim The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.