Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Demolition Of Public Schools Begins In State Of Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Of Public Schools Begins In State Of Osun (1139 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Gets Emotional At HID Awolowo's Lying In State / Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demolition Of Public Schools Begins In State Of Osun by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
In preparation for the construction of his new mega model schools which will make the whole state of Osun have 170 public schools which will comprise:
1. 100 elementary schools (for Pry 1-Pry 3 pupils)
2. 50 middle schools (for Pry 4-JS 3 pupils)
3. 20 high schools: (for SS1-SS3 pupils). This has already been discussed HERE.
The state government of Osun has commence the demolition of public primary schools througout the state, the demolition caught students, teachers, headteachers & principals unaware as some receive calls that there schools is been demolished while some just happen to see there classrooms demolished. My question is knowing full well that the present structures are not even enough for the students, where will they resume to start there academics come this september? (or will the mega schools be ready by then), what about teachers offices.
Re: Demolition Of Public Schools Begins In State Of Osun by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
Students are resuming on Monday 17th, Sept. and most of there classrooms have been demolished, everybody keeps wondering which classrooms they expect students to resume to.
Re: Demolition Of Public Schools Begins In State Of Osun by mosalab(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
Deh should hav asked Mimiko of how to go about mega sku tins.... Anyway it's nt a suprisn story 4 me because dre mission is to complete d abandor project of Bisi Akande to totally truncate d education of osun pupils...

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Public Schools Begins In State Of Osun by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
Both new and old buildings were demolished, now the governor is trying to wash himself up by saying he never send them to that extent, now SEC is contemplating on shifting resumption from monday 17th to a later date as some schools don't even have any structure standing.
Re: Demolition Of Public Schools Begins In State Of Osun by juman(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
salaksmana: In preparation for the construction of his new mega model schools which will make the whole state of Osun have 170 public schools which will comprise:
1. 100 elementary schools (for Pry 1-Pry 3 pupils)
2. 50 middle schools (for Pry 4-JS 3 pupils)
3. 20 high schools: (for SS1-SS3 pupils).
This has already been discussed HERE.
The state government of Osun has commence the demolition of public primary schools througout the state, the demolition caught students, teachers & headteachers unaware as some receive calls that there schools is been demolished while some just happen to see there classrooms demolished. My question is knowing full well that the present structures are not even enough for the students, where will they resume to start there academics come this september? (or will the mega schools be ready by then), what about teachers offices.

I don't think that's good idea.
Re: Demolition Of Public Schools Begins In State Of Osun by asha80(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
salaksmana: Both new and old buildings were demolished, now the governor is trying to wash himself up by saying he never send them to that extent, now SEC is contemplating on shifting resumption from monday 17th to a later date as some schools don't even have any structure standing.

why new buildings?
Re: Demolition Of Public Schools Begins In State Of Osun by PaulJohn1: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
False news, I've been in Oshogbo for close to three weeks now and I haven't seen or heard of any public school demolition.
OP, mind sharing with us any picture you snapped recently of any public school where demolishion is going on.

If you have none(pix) to back up your accusation, I here by order this thread closed cool
Re: Demolition Of Public Schools Begins In State Of Osun by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Paul John: False news, I've been in Oshogbo for close to three weeks now and I haven't seen or heard of any public school demolition.
OP, mind sharing with us any picture you snapped recently of any public school where demolishion is going on.

If you have none(pix) to back up your accusation, I here by order this thread closed cool
Sorry, take a little walk to primary and secondary schools tomorrow, then come back to comment. Check Osun defender http://www.osundefender.org/?p=37065 the demolition is carried out by O'Schools
Re: Demolition Of Public Schools Begins In State Of Osun by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
asha 80:

why new buildings?
They are not good and moreover we are planning on building mega schools.
Re: Demolition Of Public Schools Begins In State Of Osun by kidiat: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2012
they only demolished one school , people shd stop all unnecessary rumour which they can not back up, w shd live the govnor to concentrate.
Re: Demolition Of Public Schools Begins In State Of Osun by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2012
kidiat: they only demolished one school , people shd stop all unnecessary rumour which they can not back up, w shd live the govnor to concentrate.
Where are you? Do you by any chance leave in the state. What is wrong with people, why are you calling one of Ogeni's achievements a rumor

(1) (Reply)

Can Fashola Be Reasonable Atleast For Once? / Guess What Will Happen If Nigeria Police Go On Strike Like Teachers Do. / Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.