Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days (20958 Views)

Photos: Comedian And Singer Maleke And Wife Welcome Son / 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) / Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by free2ryhme: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
Picture of I go Save, Maleke and I go Die. Back in the days. Suffer no this people before sha. If it can happen and change for them, then it is possible for everybody

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by stillme(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
grin
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by lanetrips: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
Its good to av money
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by echobee(f): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
really good
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by gegee(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
so dem be friends.very funny bunch grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by grandstar(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Chinese have a saying "Money hides a thousand imperfections"

1 Like

Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by Youngzedd(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
POVERTY KILLS THAN AIDS.

This their attire fine ooh

By their attire you shall know them

NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT, JUST HAVE FAITH, WORK TOWARDS YOUR PLAN AND IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YA

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by tunapawizzy: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
hahhahhahhahhahaha see i go die dey form bad guy dey pose like village boi

1 Like

Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by Afam4eva(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
See as Maleke long like broom...I go die neck na legend...shey i go save dey vex say im neva make am?
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by comechop(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
who are these clowns?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by abbey37(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
SEEING THIS PICTURE RAISE MY CONFIDENCE SHA BECAUSE WETHER THE DEVIL LIKE IT OR NOT I GO SURELY MAKE AM.
JESUS SEE SUFFER,THEM BE FAMILY?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by playcharles(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
gbam...me i go surely make am

1 Like

Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by LagosBoi2(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
na true "i go die" talk say him suffer wella ooo...It's obvious
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by Kk4(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
They look funny
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by dramenda(f): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
Poverty i

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
LWKMD...see as dem be like Sudanese refugees..this one na real ajepako abi na ajefirewood. Now them don fresh like government pikin...The power of EGO

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by pyyxxaro: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
na wa !!!!! DEVIL wicked o grin embarassed
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by JuliusAbah: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
Even i go dye talk say..Money rules d world..Him don taste d other side dats y..
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
WoOOW!!! I love this. Goes to show that things can change at any given time for just about anyone. Never knew they were friends till now.
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by ajf(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
Oh ye home page faithful, come and bash this thread now and bash the moderators too. This is a sin to the nairaland god. LMFAO!!
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by Omen100(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
first i was afraid of clicking on the topic because I know what i will viewing but then, their stories are hope to the hopeless, a little more hustle will be the job.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by Clemzy16(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
O.M.G! See i-go-save coat. Wow! This pix go a long way to show that these guys have been friends for long. Good thing they're still together..
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
Money answereth all things,yet it is not everything
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by Chokolee(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Wow!!!!! I luv this..litle wonder, the friends you keep goes a long way..
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by Hilaskee(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dat's life for you...they look funny naturally
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by mallorca(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
lanetrips: Its good to av money
God bless u
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by dramaticspeak(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
apart from God, the next thing that answers all things is money
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by eghost247(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
nice one
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by sophy2g(f): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
these dude are now big boys 2day oh.am happy for them cus they make me laugh .
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by eghost247(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
NICE ONE
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by icez: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days by easygift: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
There is always a starting point in every mans life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serrrriously, What is This? ...what is This? PIC!!! / Badaiki Erom Shaggy Builds A New House As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Was Not Arrested, Wasn't Sentenced To Death – Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.