Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

* - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / * (7576 Views)

What Has Life Taught You So Far? / 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge / Why They Were Taught To Die Fighting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * by alienvirus: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
Assuming I am with my GF alone. What do u think will happen if I read these verses in her ear? Chai! Send this to ur GF early in the morning or another man's wife! Lol
Re: * by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
alienvirus: Assuming I am with my GF alone. What do u think will happen if I read these verses in her ear? Chai! Send this to ur GF early in the morning or another man's wife! Lol
Lol. Abi? Who needs er[i]o[/i]tic literature when they have the Bible?
Re: * by alienvirus: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
No wonder why pastors bleep choir girls at the alter. No matter who you are u must have erection while reading this. God help bible.
Re: * by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
E_monkey:
Lol. Abi? Who needs er[i]o[/i]tic literature when they have the Bible?

Funny how you call it erotic literature when the quoted verses amongst others ,were simply rebukes and judgements on a perverse people using mostly allegorical language.

Problem is when you read an innocently contextualised verse and make it mean something p.ornographic , it is your heart that is defiled and needs cleansing.

When we read the Quran and Hadiths on the other hand , the stories come not as warnings , but as actual life styles which were sanctioned by the leaders of that religion.

For example the Islam paradise means exactly what is says, an eternity of sex and pleasure, this is a sensual perversion of the real thing. This is not a warning or rebuke it is a promise of eternal sex , not with 1 woman but multiple. Sick if you ask me.

May God open your eyes.
Re: * by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
frosbel:

Funny how you call it erotic literature when the quoted verses amongst others ,were simply rebukes and judgements on a perverse people using mostly allegorical language.

Problem is when you read an innocently contextualised verse and make it mean something p.ornographic , it is your heart that is defiled and needs cleansing.

When we read the Quran and Hadiths on the other hand , the stories come not as warnings , but as actual life styles which were sanctioned by the leaders of that religion.
For example the Islam paradise means exactly what is says, an eternity of sex and pleasure, this is a sensual perversion of the real thing. This is not a warning or rebuke it is a promise of eternal sex , not with 1 woman but multiple. Sick if you ask me.
Ha ha ha! Crybaby.
Re: * by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
E_monkey:
Ha ha ha! Crybaby.

Cry baby

Trust me chap, I am not that type of guy, I state facts and try to help the ignorant understand deep truths.
Re: * by MacDaddy01: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
frosbel:

Cry baby

Trust me chap, I am not that type of guy, I state facts and try to help the ignorant understand deep truths.

What? You're a man?

Frosbel is a man?

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/anonymous+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+47+at+_c5b48dea5c916ca83afab797bf19515f.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions For Atheists / Six Important Lessons Christians Could Learn From A Wise Heathen King / Ifa Of The Year 2010: Ose Obara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.