Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Funny Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Joke (1642 Views)

Can I kiss you ?....Very Funny Joke / Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d / Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Joke by binmacc(f): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so proud of himself, that he starts calling his wife, "Mother of Six" in spite of her objections. One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it's time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well. He shouts at the top of his voice, "Shall we go home, Mother of six?" His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouts right back " ANYTIME YOU ARE READY, FATHER OF FOUR. THE MAN FAINTED.
Re: Funny Joke by realsammie(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2012
u try atleast i smile
Re: Funny Joke by bunmioguns(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2012
undecided
Re: Funny Joke by RexioKlasik(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
Newbie tinz shaaa...

2 Likes

Re: Funny Joke by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
RexioKlasik: Newbie tinz shaaa...
Re: Funny Joke by emandman: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Question To Aunty Dolly ! / Never Give Up / Bunmioguns Spotted (hot Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.