Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Need To Relocate...tips Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Relocate...tips Needed (1244 Views)

I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / What Motivates Diasporans To Relocate Back To Nigeria? / Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by kay29000(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hi all? I am tired of my current life in Nigeria, and i need to relocate to another country...i am thinking of eastern europe, south america or asia. I am not looking to go to places like britain or france, i just need advise on how to relocate to a country like costa rica, or poland...no where too fancy.

I heard places like china, japan, argentina, e.t.c need english teachers...does anyone have info on this?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by t4joseph: 2:34am On Aug 16, 2012
What qualifications do u have? Travelling is money. The highly skilled enJoy in Canada.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by kay29000(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2012
I am a geography graduate. I want to travel to a country like canada where a lot of pple are trying to get into, i want a country with really stress to get into. I want somewhere i can get into a few weeks from now.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by talk2meonline: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
kay29000: I am a geography graduate. I want to travel to a country like canada where a lot of pple are trying to get into, i want a country with really stress to get into. I want somewhere i can get into a few weeks from now.

Ma broda, when it comes to Canada, whethzr ppl r going there in thous nds it doesn't matter. It is the land of opportunities but finance is the case. If u r not financially sound then yes u can go to Western europe but Eastern europe will be a mistake i assure u: I been to Russia and Moldova i know what it means to get a skilled job over there especially as most of these countrie have their languages.
South America is a a free land if you are clean, most of the ppl r friendly, u can get job as an English teacher but payment is not as in europe or North America but it is manangeable.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by kay29000(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
Okay, i would love any country in south america where i can get accomodation and a job. I can make With the type of business i do, i can make it anywhere in the world...i just need the basic necessities of life...food, shelter, and means to earn some income.

So, what should be my first step? And which country do u advise i go to in south america?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by justwise(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
@talk2meonline

Don't start your IV business here, let people with genuine intention help the op.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by justwise(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
kay29000: Hi all? I am tired of my current life in Nigeria, and i need to relocate to another country...i am thinking of eastern europe, south america or asia. I am not looking to go to places like britain or france, i just need advise on how to relocate to a country like costa rica, or poland...no where too fancy.

I heard places like china, japan, argentina, e.t.c need english teachers...does anyone have info on this?

Thanks in anticipation.

There in no country you relocate to live and work legally without having work visa to work in that country.

Visa free countries does not mean you can go there to live and work.

Don't be desperate to waste the money you have now on people promising you heaven and earth.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by talk2meonline: 2:29am On Aug 17, 2012
justwise: @talk2meonline

Don't start your IV business here, let people with genuine intention help the op.

Pls do u understand English?
Am i begging the poster to get IV from me or just helping out as expected?
Where do u know dat u can decide my genuity?.
Abeg mind ur language and for ur info no be say i dey 9ja.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by talk2meonline: 2:30am On Aug 17, 2012
talk2meonline:

Where do u know me, dat u can decide my genuity?.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by justwise(m): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2012
talk2meonline:

Where do u know dat u can decide my genuity?.

I don't care where you are, i have made my point in my previous post.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by kay29000(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2012
There is a reply from @talktomeonline that is hidden, so i dont know what he said there to make @justwise come to my help. And i dont know what "IV" is.

And one more thing, i dont want "heaven and earth", i just need a change of environment.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by justwise(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2012
kay29000: There is a reply from @talktomeonline that is hidden, so i dont know what he said there to make @justwise come to my help. And i dont know what "IV" is.

And one more thing, i dont want "heaven and earth", i just need a change of environment.

When you started this thread i knew alot of questionable characters will show-up pretending to help.

IV= invitation letter, going to any country with visiting visa will not allow you to live and work legally.

If you are living Nigeria without appropriate visa that will allow you to work and live in any foreign country legally then you are going to waste your money, time and energy.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by kay29000(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2012
Ok...thanks for this.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by t4joseph: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
Please note that there are some guys who can help in terms of advice and some can also help when you meet them physically or they can direct you to organizations that help with Visa processing. It does not mean one should be gullible and fall into the hands of dubious characters. The truth is if you are genuine you will not try hidding your posts. So lets make all our post open.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by justwise(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
t4joseph: Please note that there are some guys who can help in terms of advice and some can also help when you meet them physically or they can direct you to organizations that help with Visa processing. It does not mean one should be gullible and fall into the hands of dubious characters. The truth is if you are genuine you will not try hidding your posts. So lets make all our post open.

Any dubious post will be hidden.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by talk2meonline: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
justwise: [/b]

Your point is clear and so is mine.
I no blame some genuine Nairalander wey no wan help sometimes cos pple like u wey too wise dey use wiseness dey pursue them. grin
justwise: [/b]

Your point is clear and so is mine.
I no blame some genuine Nairalander wey no wan help sometimes cos pple like u wey too wise dey use wiseness dey pursue them.
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by talk2meonline: 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
kay29000: There is a reply from @talktomeonline that is hidden, so i dont know what he said there to make @justwise come to my help. And i dont know what "IV" is.

I didn't hide my post but deleted it cos of some typing errors.
He is right be careful when travelling but my final advice for you is if you believe in yourself and what you do, if you make up ur mind to travel do it cos many pple do make it though many still fail but thats left to GOD.
Peace and safe trip!
Re: I Need To Relocate...tips Needed by utcheylee: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2013
Hi peeps,
Any advice and of how to relocate. To. A foreign. Country with many family any were we can easily get a small job to take your of our rent, food and drinks kids cos my man job for naija is not stable please I need responses

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Has Stepped Foot To Every Country On Earth Without Plane / Usa Visit Visa / God Is Good Motor Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.