Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? (1259 Views)

For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria / Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? / Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by zickyo(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2012
I have come to notice that while abroad, there are just some unique Nigerian products/items that are irreplaceableable with other products/items abroad smiley is there anyone with me on this? Outline ur list wink
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by henrychubayo: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2012
I miss the local food very much. They are as follows: Ugba and okpopoko, ukwa, Udi palm wine with grass cutter( anu nchi), african salad (abacha), goat head (isi ewu), oka and ube, roasted yam with red oil wit ugba and utazi, vegetable soup and many more. For me, this things are irreplacesible.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by claremont(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2012
Whenever I think I'm missing Nigerian food, I simply walk into a Nigerian restaurant and consume to my satisfaction. I wash it down with 2 bottles of big stout afterwards, after all life no get duplicate oh! grin
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by mevisbleek: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
Agbalumo, Tomtom, Ofada Rice

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by omega25red(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
mevisbleek: Agbalumo, Tomtom, Ofada Rice
oh wow agbalumo fa sure. Dont forget Gala.
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by mevisbleek: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
I dont miss gala cos most of the times d gala no dey fresh
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by tjskii(f): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2012
^^na wen e no fresh e dey sweet pass cheesy cheesy
@op indomie noodles
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:33am On Aug 25, 2012
na kilishi i miss pass follow by kunnu.
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by doczero: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
I am here in nigeria. If you miss the foods so much, contact me so we can start a line of foodstuff export business. The man who misses palmwine so much never worry.I can arrange those things from Enugu
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2012
doczero: I am here in nigeria. If you miss the foods so much, contact me so we can start a line of foodstuff export business. The man who misses palmwine so much never worry.I can arrange those things from Enugu
how can this be realisable?
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by doczero: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2012
Anything is possible. Especially the foodstuff export. If you are outside the country and will be reliable, then we can do the business together. Tanx
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by henrychubayo: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
doczero: I am here in nigeria. If you miss the foods so much, contact me so we can start a line of foodstuff export business. The man who misses palmwine so much never worry.I can arrange those things from Enugu
How can you arrange the palm wine for me to south africa?
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by doczero: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2012
I can send you the bottled palmwine. Other foodstuffs could be packaged and sent to you.
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by henrychubayo: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
doczero: I can send you the bottled palmwine. Other foodstuffs could be packaged and sent to you.
Like how many days will it take to arrive in south africa and how would you send it?
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by OmoAlata(f): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
I miss the roadside akara (believe it or not) grin
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 01, 2012
Boli and epa.
Re: Which Nigerian Products Do You Miss More While Abroad? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 01, 2012
claremont: Whenever I think I'm missing Nigerian food, I simply walk into a Nigerian restaurant and consume to my satisfaction. I wash it down with 2 bottles of big stout afterwards, after all life no get duplicate oh! grin
Chai, bros u get luck oo.
@Post, the local food. Eba and egusi, amala, the taste of my mum's jollof rice on my palate when I wash it down with a bottle of orobo...Chai!
cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Please Help I Lost My International Passport In The Village / Destination Abuja: Explore Nigeria’s Scenic Seat Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.