Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures (86744 Views)

Photos Of Genevieve's Daughter Celebrating Her Birthday / New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji’s Beautiful Daughter, Chimebuka Nnaji / New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by cfours: 4:26am On Aug 16, 2012
Here are pics from a family get together for Genevieve's Mother, Benedatte Nnnaji, on her 60th birthday. The family members are donning peacock blue cloth. The mother is wearing brown in the third pic, I'm assuming.
Can you locate the daughter? wink
Her name is Chimebuka, by the way. Her mother, Genevieve, turned 33 earlier this year.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-I8a13eUO4vw/T7C_wDhUDrI/AAAAAAAAZJE/ZAH0MKhLif4/s1600/gena1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Mf6p8PEZj8Y/T7C_3eBZW-I/AAAAAAAAZJQ/B5ZX_Ob3YoU/s1600/gena2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3XLvo5GgVYE/T7C_--zbdrI/AAAAAAAAZJc/l0BNp8zQAjM/s1600/gena3.jpg[/img]

[size=20pt]
All Other Pictures Beyond This Point are NOT Authentic. These Pics above are the only known pics of Genny's daughter. Others are just look-alikes... like the one below.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by princemmab(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2012
Soo?

1 Like

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by lawmani: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2012
Cute like her mum! genny the best!
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by nikkyshyne(f): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2012
Fake pichuir.

1 Like

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by admitme(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: This is a better picture.

Who is the mother and who is the daughter. they look like identical twins.

8 Likes

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2012

That is not her daughter. Genevieve granted an interview where she said she would never allow her 15 year old daughter dress like that.

Maybe it is just me but that girl does not look anything like Genny.

1 Like

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by nikkyshyne(f): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2012
Really? I got it off my bbm updates. Was told that's the daughter. They look so much alike undecided
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2012
If thats Genevieves Daughter, and we can use a safe guess that the girl is atleast 18, And genevieve just turned 33, then that means she gave birth to the girl at age 12.

Na wah o!!

Its either this news is false, Genny is lying about her age, or she was an adolescent mother..

4 Likes

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by emilyone(f): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2012
wow! im so happi for her if actually that pretty girl is her daughter
hmmm! no wonder shes not bothered about taking a shot at marriage
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: Really? I got it off my bbm updates. Was told that's the daughter. They look so much alike undecided

She said it on twitter. It is not her daughter but a fan

1 Like

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by agabaI23(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: Really? I got it off my bbm updates. Was told that's the daughter. They look so much alike undecided
She is her double according to Genny
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by ndividual: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2012
Okija_juju: If thats Genevieves Daughter, and we can use a safe guess that the girl is atleast 18, And genevieve just turned 33, then that means she gave birth to the girl at age 12.

Na wah o!!

Its either this news is false, Genny is lying about her age, or she was an adolescent mother..

I was already complaining how come they're the same height and looking like twins. She apparently didn't take anything from the father's side.

emilyone: wow! im so happi for her if actually that pretty girl is her daughter
hmmm! no wonder shes not bothered about taking a shot at marriage

Understandably. if you could rough it out being a single mother and still raise someone you can show to the world when the world would have expected you to do otherwise and still established yourself as an actress, I highly doubt you'll be looking for someone to complete your life at this point. All in all, well done.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by spicyv1(f): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2012

They certainly look alike hence the false assumption! I recall reading about this some months ago and the gossip site that shared that false info later apologized and revealed the identity θf the pretty Gene look alike. Can't remember her name though.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by olawale870: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2012
why dont you post your own pics here
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2012
Where is the father's picture ?

2 Likes

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by forkadict(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2012
Okija_juju: If thats Genevieves Daughter, and we can use a safe guess that the girl is atleast 18, And genevieve just turned 33, then that means she gave birth to the girl at age 12.

Na wah o!!

Na which kind nonsense arithmetic you do for here so? Na wa o!

3 Likes

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Freiburger(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2012
WOW! a big gurl already.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Moukafoam(f): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2012

Na wah o!!

Pls who is τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ father of τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ girl? smiley
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2012
Dis one dis stuff is hanging on d front page, price of garri dun reduce for market?
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2012
How old could she possibly be?
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2012
Moukafoam:

Sadly, I dont know. I only did my permutations based on the info avaliable to us.[/quote]
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Krest247: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2012
If that's her daughter, then she is just as pretty as her mother....
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by cyril83(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2012
Moukafoam:

a labourer @ obajana cement

1 Like

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by ajanaku2(m): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2012

...beautiful, lovely Bre'asts there! Is the B!tch her daughter or her Sister?
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Mbuko91(m): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2012
whch of them is genevieve pls
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Chanchit: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2012
Moukafoam:

You might want to ask google... BTW what is it with "possible pix..?" when you r not sure..
And one more thing, which man would come out to tell you "i'm the one that striked Gene' when she jst started growing pubic hair" So u can't knw the father..
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by amijid2012(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2012
I need heR number asap grin
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by pyyxxaro: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2012
How does this dustbin picture affect the price of gala n la casera in benin - ore road tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by lawmani: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2012
pyyxxaro: How does this dustbin picture affect the price of gala n la casera in benin - ore road tongue undecided

Bad belle go kill u! Go and hug a live transformer.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Mannylex(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2012
Imanuelle: Dis one dis stuff is hanging on d front page, price of garri dun reduce for market?

HEEDIOT! angry
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Mannylex(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2012
ajanaku2: ...and why should the litte B!tch bear her Mother's Surname, "Nnaji" and not her Father's?...That's unfair on the poor Motherf'ucker who donated the Se'men...I think Genevieve is an ungrateful, condescending, inconsiderate B!tch!

dude, get a life!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.