Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures (86748 Views)

Photos Of Genevieve's Daughter Celebrating Her Birthday / New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji’s Beautiful Daughter, Chimebuka Nnaji / New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by claremont(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2012
I think the girl in both pictures looks very much like Genevieve. I'm happy to see that there are a growing number of Nigerian women like Genevieve, who can still maintain a fit shape even after having a child. Most Nigerian women turn into fat slobs after childbirth, and they even go the extra mile to use childbirth as a perfect justification for their own laziness.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by deshclones(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2012
Okija_juju: If thats Genevieves Daughter, and we can use a safe guess that the girl is atleast 18, And genevieve just turned 33, then that means she gave birth to the girl at age 12.

Na wah o!!

Its either this news is false, Genny is lying about her age, or she was an adolescent mother..

grin grin grin grin..this juju man dull nobi small...and to think that you are an engineer..overseas trained engineer for that matter....so 33 minus 18 is 12

oh my days......dullina nigeria limited... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2012
pyyxxaro: How does this dustbin picture affect the price of gala n la casera in benin - ore road tongue undecided

Laughing with my one and only dog. We are still trying stop.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2012
claremont: I think the girl in both pictures looks very much like Genevieve. I'm happy to see that there are a growing number of Nigerian women like Genevieve, who can still maintain a fit shape even after having a child. Most Nigerian women turn into fat slobs after childbirth, and they even go the extra mile to use childbirth as a perfect justification for their own laziness.
Mtchewwww! Do you need tummy tuck or body tuck?
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2012
deshclones:

grin grin grin grin..this juju man dull nobi small...and to think that you are an engineer..overseas trained engineer for that matter....so 33 minus 18 is 12

Chai!!! grin

No vex.. I was projecting 18 - 20 years o.. The post jaga jaga. Na error magin of +-3 make you wan embarass elder abi!!

I go give that your yeye eye Apollo this night! angry
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by forkadict(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2012
deshclones:

I don ask am already for the first page. But seriously, is the guy an engineer? OVERSEAS TRAINED? That can not be. IT CAN NOT BE.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by fstranger8: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2012
Okija_juju:

Chai!!! grin

No vex.. I was projecting 18 - 20 years o.. The post jaga jaga. Na error magin of +-3 make you wan embarass elder abi!!

You be engineer? and you no fit engineer 33-18? Where did you train?
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2012
fork adict:

I don ask am already for the first page. But seriously, is the guy an engineer? OVERSEAS TRAINED? That can not be. IT CAN NOT BE.

Okay.. I don see wetin you been dey try point out!! Oshe!!

Oya go backyard go roll tyre..
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2012
fstranger8:

You be engineer? and you no fit engineer 33-18? Where did you train?

Alaba Suru!

The point is I was trying to put a range of figures.. And ended up making an arse of my post.. Dont try to over-flog the issue.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by forkadict(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2012
Okija_juju:

Alaba Suru!

The point is I was trying to put a range of figures.. And ended up making an arse of my post.. Dont try to over-flog the issue.

Na lie. We go flog the issue till e go die. 33 - 18 = 12 Okija new law of arithmetic
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by MizEmerald(f): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2012
Dat girl is her sister and not daughter..ebuka...finished from federal govt girls college Akure in 05
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2012
fork adict:

Na lie. We go flog the issue till e go die. 33 - 18 = 12 Okija new law of arithmetic

Lol!!

Oya send your account number jor!!

You dey fhuck up o!!

angry.
[/quote]
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Sedar(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2012
is her daughter i know her father. she gave birth very young.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: This is a better picture.

I tot they said she is just a look alike
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by forkadict(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2012
Okija_juju:

Lol!!

Oya send your account number jor!!

You dey fhuck up o!!

angry.

Ehen! Na now you dey talk. I don send am to your email. When i go get the $$$$$?
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by mallorca(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Where is the father's picture ?
maybe 4 village
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2012
fork adict:

Ehen! Na now you dey talk. I don send am to your email. When i go get the $$$$$?

I sabi wetin dey cool your blood!!

Shey na dollar abi Mama Charlie you want?!

I don send my Nwaboy go bank go deposit am!!

You sef, your blood too dey hot for my matter these days!!

You dey behave like person wey I give ehn babe belle.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by enemachris(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2012
Instead of discusin what will help you guyz,your here arguing about another people pics who don't even care or bother about ur existence undecided

1 Like

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by slam7000(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
Okija_juju: If thats Genevieves Daughter, and we can use a safe guess that the girl is atleast 18, And genevieve just turned 33, then that means she gave birth to the girl at age 12.

Na wah o!!

Its either this news is false, Genny is lying about her age, or she was an adolescent mother..

Going by your permutations,if this news above is true,genny would possibly be a grand mum before the age of forty..ie..7 years from now..Congrats to her in advance..hope this time the baby daddy wldnt be as mysterious as hers and onyeka onwenus.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dats not Gene's daughter azzheads. Dats her sister Ebuka. Just finished from unizik.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by joaoche(f): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
enemachris: Instead of discusin what will help you guyz,your here arguing about another people pics who don't even care or bother about ur existence undecided
stop being so uptight and loosing up.....
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by slam7000(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
Okija_juju:

Chai!!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcO04YNTsSs...

Are you familiar with the above okija...no mind am.if small boy lift his fada,the loin cloth or ogodo will blind him...

weather na 15 or 12 years,she be still adolescent mummy...that is if the above is true...then again i hail her,lots of her mates don do abortion and d/c tire.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by slam7000(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
fuckLord: Dats not Gene's daughter azzheads. Dats her sister Ebuka. Just finished from unizik.

So where is she hiding her daughter nah..abi madonna don adopt am..

1 Like

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Samjay009(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
Datz her younger sister. Finished from fggc akure in 2005. She shud be serving now
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by oge4real(f): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
ajanaku2: ...and why should the little B!tch bear her Mother's Surname, "Nnaji" and not her Father's?...That's unfair on the poor Motherf'ucker who donated the Se'men...I think Genevieve is an ungrateful, condescending, inconsiderate B!tch!

You need a vet.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
Moukafoam:

Pls who is τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ father of τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ girl? smiley

Jenny has probably paid the guy some heavy cash to forever remain silent. . .
She cleverly conceals him when asked about it during interviews.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by killuminati(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mannylex:

dude, get a life!
Na wetin come be ya own na!?.... U be Taribo West?
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by soledadd: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
It could be her daughter the resemblance is so close. A pretty girl anyway. I dont think genny's real age is 33 she should be above dat.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by egbeman1: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2012
Check out more pics of her

Heard the other dude is in a secret romance wit her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.