Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Business Opportunity In The Telecom/mobile Money Sector - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Opportunity In The Telecom/mobile Money Sector (606 Views)

Business Opportunity In The Telecom/mobile Money Sector / Gist & Cash In Conjunction With Glo/ibtc Smes Cug Calls And Mobile Money Offer / The Greatest Income Opportunity With Mobile Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity In The Telecom/mobile Money Sector by planbbiz(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hello,
I will like to inform you that a new Telecom Company that will be using MLM concept powered by Glo and Stanbic IBTC Bank will be launching in Lagos soon. This is Telecom combined with Mobile Money Technology Business. The Prelaunch Meeting will be coming up this Saturday in Lagos but it's strictly by invitation as invitation is shared based on nomination. It is at this Prelaunch that the Company will choose their first set of Distributors nationwide and these people will be at the top of the board.
Meanwhile, if you will like to attend, I can get an IV for you as I'm going to be there myself too.
This is a huge opportunity to share from the vast profit pool of the telecommunication sector in Nigeria and the best aspect of it is that you will be one the first set of people to know about it.

Will like to hear from you on this.

Do have a great week.

Regards

Tiamiyu Ibraheem Abiodun
Twitter - @Planbbiz
Skype - Planbbiz
Re: Business Opportunity In The Telecom/mobile Money Sector by gbadeafo: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
I will like ot attend
pls send me an iv
thanks
Gbade
Re: Business Opportunity In The Telecom/mobile Money Sector by sassyangel1(f): 12:10am On Aug 17, 2012
i'll also like to attend.pls send me an invitation.sarah

(1) (Reply)

Get A Computer Set Or A Laptop With 50% Discount! / CLICKBANK $$$ / Aso Ebi For Events @ A Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.