Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

CLICKBANK $$$ - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / CLICKBANK $$$ (578 Views)

7 Affiliate Marketing Steps On How To Be Making Money Online Even With Clickbank / Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season / Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CLICKBANK $$$ by princeimma: 3:51am On Aug 23, 2012
Hello friends,
After all these years of great research on ways to actually make money online in which I came across millions of methods, Few singled out among which is this one am about to unveil to you.
CLICKBANK
A Clickbank account is an advertiser account where you get to sell your digital products or sell others products and get commission.
FEATURES
Commissions of up to 75% — much higher than other affiliate networks
Digital products mean instant delivery and faster commissions
More reward for your efforts
Huge variety of product types not found on other networks
Detailed sales statistics to guide your selection
Promote any product immediately
No individual contracts required — easy and fast to get started
Combined commissions from all your promotions
ClickBank handles all the details
Get paid more often — weekly payments and direct deposit available
Promote almost anywhere in the world
Promote English, Spanish, French, and German products
ClickBank accepts payment in 13 currencies

I got a system that made it so easy for me to use clickbank and you need to get your hands on it also. You work for say 3 days maximum in which the 1st day is the actual real work while the other 2 days are just to check your input for the replies and you watch your money grows and I bet you can withdraw your first $100 in a week because the minimum payout is $100 and everybody is always anxious to cash out as soon as it get to that point.

You have absolutely nothing to lose because the system will make itself work

Let me start by giving you the requirements to open a clickbank account

- A US Address
- A US Phone number

If you are not new on the internet you will know about these but if you are not, please understand that a US address is not the address of your friend or relative living in the US and same goes for US phone number.
The US phone number will be routed to your Nigerian phone number

The advantages of this US address
Your earnings checks will be sent to the address every week which you
get either directly to your bank account if you have a GTBank current
account or through the regular western union.
You can become a virtual shopper and buy products of your choice at
walmart, amazon as a US residents and be shipped directly to your
Nigerian address at no extra cost.

I know you need to lay your hands on this package, so don’t waste time just follow the steps below:

If you already have the requirements you can go on to open a clickbank account at www.clickbank.com and pay #3,000 to the account details below and contact me.

To get the US phone number, pay #2,000 to the account details below and contact me.
To get the US address, pay #6,000 to the account details below and contact me.

BANK: GUARANTY TRUST BANK
ACC NAME: BEN BOYE NETWORKS
ACC NO: 0053225992

After paying, send your full name, phone number and new e-mail address and password that you just open, you can change it after I deliver your orders.

To your Success,
Odunayo

(1) (Reply)

Cone Crusher Discharge Mouth Adjustment / Automatic Recharge Pin Software For Smartphones / Indoor And Outdoor Catering Services Offered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.