Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,323 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Need Business Partners To Start My Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Partners To Start My Importation Business (949 Views)

How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business / Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down / I Need 300,000 Loan For My Importation Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Business Partners To Start My Importation Business by befada: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dear Nairalander, This is almost my second to third time of posting this thread without any serious minded person giving consent however, i am writing to tell you once again that, i need the partnership of serious minded fellow to start my importation business, this business is lucrative and profitable, though the profit margin depends on your investment but i can boldly guarantee you a minimal of 30% return on your investment on a monthly basis.

Thank you all while i wait in anticipation for a serious minded fellow.

Regards,
Emmanuel
07063385837, 08083261318
emmanuel@blueshieldcomputersltd.com, dammyadey25@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Business Partners To Start My Importation Business by KENNSAMMY(m): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2013
it shouldnt happen that inspite of how we "9ja" have become no 1 world most dubiouus nation - somebody will presumptiously release his hardearned money into the hand of 'just anybody', whose genuety and expertise in the business in question is not decleared distinct; whose level loyalty and dignity is not affirmed.
Such step is the most difficult in nija of today o!, but if legal backing and face2face agreement including submission of picture at d time of meeting and even if possible something close to qualeteral secury is provided for. Though, such scammers cant go scotfree with some in nigeria, but no time to waste on all that - the best approach is prevention...coz of God's law. cool thou shall not kill!

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? / Loan / Click Here If You Are Interested In Distributing This Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.