Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Am Looking For Business Associates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Looking For Business Associates (2443 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Business Associates Urgently Needed / Need Business Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Business Associates by langsholt: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2012
I am looking for business associates in Nigeria. I wanna help someone to start a business. If you make me money, you earn money. I can provide with small amounts of money to get our business started. You provide network, sales. we build trust over time.

So tell me what business you think you can do succcess with and what kind of experience and network you have. also the profit.
Tell me also why I should trust you

Food, electronics or other business?

I.e business proposal example:
I provide you with goods or money N500. You sell the goods i.e for N1000.You send back N700-800. you earn 200-300. I send back new 500 and you do the samething.
If I find you thrusthworthy with time we can highten the 500. If you somehow mistrust my faith the deal will be off and you will not get a future incomes.
N500 is just an example amount.
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by jimwisdom: 2:22am On Aug 17, 2012
langsholt, are u real? am jimwisdom, an inventor of d latest technology on foam. cal me on 2348033966141. jimwisdom by name
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by biz1234: 5:15am On Aug 17, 2012
Its really difficult doing business with strange people, I think, I will advice that you make yourself know more better. I always advice my clients to look before they leap, don't jump into a moving vehicle you don't know anything about? well, you know what may happen, be warned Nigerian!!!
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by chuks6000: 6:32am On Aug 17, 2012
I am looking for business associates in Nigeria. I wanna help someone to start a business. If you make me money, you earn money. I can provide with small amounts of money to get our business started. You provide network, sales. we build trust over time.

So tell me what business you think you can do succcess with and what kind of experience and network you have. also the profit.

I provide you with goods or money N500. You sell the goods i.e for N1000.You send back N700-800. you earn 200-300. I send back new 500 and you do the samething.
If I find you thrusthworthy with time we can highten the 500. If you somehow mistrust my faith the deal will be off and you will not get a future incomes.

Are you for real? or are you looking for some one to buy his or her idea with your unseen money? what do you do to make the money? place your idea here on how you make your money!

if possible your own "business proposal" as you said above there. Don't you have a family for you to help? a brother or sister to trust? then if you have any give him or her the money. Niaja wake up oh! don't just issue out your business proposal, your idea, your future dream to unforeseen manner from nowhere, please be careful!!! thank you.
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by stpat1(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2012
@ langsholt, you should have done well to put up your contacts if you were really serious about it. You can post it here for those interested to reach you.
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by prothelley(f): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2012
Lets talk
prothelley@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by prothelley(f): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2012
langsholt: I am looking for business associates in Nigeria. I wanna help someone to start a business. If you make me money, you earn money. I can provide with small amounts of money to get our business started. You provide network, sales. we build trust over time.

prothelley: Lets talk
prothelley@yahoo.com
langsholt: I am looking for business associates in Nigeria. I wanna help someone to start a business. If you make me money, you earn money. I can provide with small amounts of money to get our business started. You provide network, sales. we build trust over time.

Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by langsholt: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2012
I am for real. Anyway I am not a millionaire. I am a norwegian engineer that are looking for opportunities regards to my knowledge and experience. If You are for real, and we build trust maybe we togheter can buid something. I want to start with something small, see what you can do. Its's a long road for me to trust you with big investments. But if you prove that you can make earnings on small amounts, then we migh can consider more. If there will be businesse in future, there will be a third party that check records, work, management and more. Anyway, you need to prove that you can sell, and make profits from a single product (buy and sell). You will never receive an amount of money on your account,you will receive the product to sell or eqipment to build something.

In Norway we not work with brother/siters family, we go outside and work with others.

As said, I am a chemistry engineer. I Looked into the waterindustri also. As I understand this can be set up locally? This can be a future investment opporotunity. I have contacts regarding equipment and machines. So with the right person this is something that migh happen in future. Right person can be one that have, land and a waterhole, but not equipment. But also have skills/manpower to put togheter/bild the plant. A person that live in a very populated area where he can sell water for at least N 200 000 -300 000 month. Me myself live in a high cost country and thereby need to gain a sustanable profit. It can be a win win situation.
In Long run maybe the waterstation can be combined with gas station or other. Maybe we can build a new waterplant in a other location. Build and manage the waterplants.

Maybe you have something other that there is a huge need for? What experience, eventually what you have and why you need to collaborate to get your businesse rolling. Example: You have network and workers, but not the product, storage, money or other to do the business.

I will post my mail later. You just post eventually what you do or want to do. This is a first contact.
Also don\t worry I will not steal your idea, because I live in Norway and are looking for honest, hardworking people that want to make better life for themselves and
others. Remember I am not giving money away and I will not contacting anyone just by you posting your mail or phonenumber.

Thx
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by langsholt: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2012
No idea are to small.
maybe you want to buy and sell second hand clothes.
Maybe you want to sell phonecalls with your mobile.
Maybe you want to start a internetcafè.
Maybe you wanna start a foodstore.

The thing is that it must be a need for what you want to do. Food, drink and clothes are industry that always have a demand for the product. But also other industries can be lucrative. Look around you, what are others doing that is doing well?
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by mikerob116(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
I am in to printing business, (paper&card printing) studied printing Tech. with years of
experience,i have passion for this profession, Currently working in one of the high tech press in Lagos Nigeria(www.karringtonltd.com) as an estimator & planning Manager.am actually looking for investors who
can buy machines &if you are willing to provide the needed machines, both of us smiles to the bank
at the end of each month.I have the required team & Network.
for further info.contact me here
digitalprints2008@gmail.com
adeyemi_adepelumi@yahoo.co.uk
+2348035819211

Kind Regards

langsholt: I am for real. Anyway I am not a millionaire. I am a norwegian engineer that are looking for opportunities regards to my knowledge and experience. If You are for real, and we build trust maybe we togheter can buid something. I want to start with something small, see what you can do. Its's a long road for me to trust you with big investments. But if you prove that you can make earnings on small amounts, then we migh can consider more. If there will be businesse in future, there will be a third party that check records, work, management and more. Anyway, you need to prove that you can sell, and make profits from a single product (buy and sell). You will never receive an amount of money on your account,you will receive the product to sell or eqipment to build something.

In Norway we not work with brother/siters family, we go outside and work with others.

As said, I am a chemistry engineer. I Looked into the waterindustri also. As I understand this can be set up locally? This can be a future investment opporotunity. I have contacts regarding equipment and machines. So with the right person this is something that migh happen in future. Right person can be one that have, land and a waterhole, but not equipment. But also have skills/manpower to put togheter/bild the plant. A person that live in a very populated area where he can sell water for at least N 200 000 -300 000 month. Me myself live in a high cost country and thereby need to gain a sustanable profit. It can be a win win situation.
In Long run maybe the waterstation can be combined with gas station or other. Maybe we can build a new waterplant in a other location. Build and manage the waterplants.

Maybe you have something other that there is a huge need for? What experience, eventually what you have and why you need to collaborate to get your businesse rolling. Example: You have network and workers, but not the product, storage, money or other to do the business.

I will post my mail later. You just post eventually what you do or want to do. This is a first contact.
Also don\t worry I will not steal your idea, because I live in Norway and are looking for honest, hardworking people that want to make better life for themselves and
others. Remember I am not giving money away and I will not contacting anyone just by you posting your mail or phonenumber.

Thx
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by prothelley(f): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
langsholt: No idea are to small.
maybe you want to buy and sell second hand clothes.
Maybe you want to sell phonecalls with your mobile.
Maybe you want to start a internetcafè.
Maybe you wanna start a foodstore.

The thing is that it must be a need for what you want to do. Food, drink and clothes are industry that always have a demand for the product. But also other industries can be lucrative. Look around you, what are others doing that is doing well?

I have the A-Z idea of setting up a cyber cafe. In the area where I live there is need for one. Its a place where computer accessories can also be sold. Am experienced in management and accounting of a cyber cafe. A 10-20 system cafe will e suitable for a start, its a business that can guarantee 10,000 a day after expenses. I am sure of this because I have been in the business for about 3years working for people. I think we can make a team and create more income. So prothelley@yahoo.com is my mail, like I said earlier, lets talk.
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by Chibenze(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by Chibenze(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
Am just a student who dnt have too much working experience, well to me i will like a business that will bring little by little income to me, i dnt want an over night get rich job, am hardworking, for now am just buying and reselling memory card in very small quantity, i hope to increase with time thats all i have to say
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by langsholt: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
I have sent an e-mail to people that have given their e-mail adresse.
I urge the other to write their e-mail.
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by ezstino: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
i am a young enterpreneur wit 2 year experience in managing business. currently i have prepared a business plan to establish a unisex salon and then cross sell weave-ons, attachments and cosmetics. i already have experience in attachemnts and cosmetics sales and want to go a step further with the salon. email: ezstino1@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
I have ideal on buying and selling phones (UK USED)its kinda profitable...
oluface@gmail.com
Seyi Odunlami
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by oloyedejamiu: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
dear sir,
I av worked for a pure water producing company before now during my compulsory one year national youth service. I have passion for the business because its related to my field and there is market for it in my state. I have a land in the capital of my state but my problem is the money to buy the equipments. if u can supply me the equipments for the business, then I can work things out because I really love business.
My mail is freegist2012@gmail.com or 07060556088

thank u sir.
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by Topewealth: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
If l cn hav access to a loan, l wil invest it into "MOBILE EATEARY".
I belive its a lucrative biz, and am prepared to put in mybest to create a g8t brand 4 d business! My mail- t.wealth12@yahoo.com.
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by opportunity: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
INVEST IN ICT AND AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE http://www.opportunitywatch.org CAN BE OF HELP
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by stpat1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
Here is my email. saintpatrics@gmail.com reach me and then I can tell you my biz plan. hope to hear from you soon.
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by Gloriouspa(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
I am interested in foodstore. Selling of wholesale food stuffs such as rice, flour, wheat. There is ready-made market for it here in Nigeria. My wife is currently into retails sales of that business but we need more fund, financier or partner to boost the business. My email is: oluwasogo.john@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2012
i,m engineer.can we discuss more at: ebikay2@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by domiron: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2012
Good day langsholt. email me at udomowodiong@gmail.com, I'll give you the inside scoop.
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by Isonguyo1: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
I am into cloths. Can we communicate on email; princeworld32@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by bosunrichards: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
How about a better idea, join me on massive gold and earn legit money into your liberty reserve.

Dscover... How To Make Massive Unlimited
USD $10 plus USD $25,000 Over And Over
For Every Single Minute Your Effort... Quickly, Easily, And Automatically While You Sleep!
You are about to experience the most powerful cash generating system of all time. This system is producing very generousincomes and will continue to do so forever...
MassiveGold is set to break all records in the online opportunity and you are invited to join now. This runs CIRCLES around any business yet seen, even MLM, forced matrixes, binary plans, MGM, board or recycling plans, cash evolutions, resellers, ultimate programs or linear structure plans...
Become a MassiveGold Member to help distribute the MassiveGold Profits Package and receive a position in the revolutionary MassiveGold 1-Up Qualifier system, 15x2 referral structure and Combination Reward Program.
Introduce others and receive $10 from all of your members' first referral and $10 from all of their first referral to infinity. YES! Simple math quote it as $10 x n x n earning opportunity.
... And ALL payments will be going directly to your account, not through MassiveGold or any other third parties account.

How we will work it out.
First you need to pay only $10 to your sponsor. Then you need to pay another $5 to the admin as maintenance fee.
The total fee for joining is only one time $15 payment. It is one time payment for life. No daily, weekly, or monthly fees!

Here is the interesting part!
After having your first direct referral (your 1-up referral), you are qualified to receive payment from other new members. In other words, you start earning with your second referrals onwards. Your first referral is considered as your 1-up referral and you are not earning anything from him/her. You will receive payment from next members after the 1-up referral.
Below is an outline of the MassiveGold system so you can easily understand how to join?
Follow the directions below and you'll be on the way to making at least $10,000 because most people respond due to low investment and high potential.
a. Purchase the MassiveGold Package for only $15 by spends $10 to your sponsor (for helping us to share this opportunity) and $5 to the admin account (as maintenance fee and for the product it self).
b. You receive a private member only area and web site just like this one to share with others.
c. Earn $10 for each referral your introduce except for the first referral.
d. You will earn $10 from all of your members' first referral and all of their first referral to INFINITY.
e. Fill out your last referral structure and you immediately qualify for your first USD$25,000 (see our MassiveGold reward program).
Our Goal is to Create Wealth For ALL Our Members!!
Many thousands of people are looking for a program just like this every day. All you have to do is direct them to this site.
How many people do you think would take advantage of this amazing opportunity? How many of them do you want in your personal organization? You better act quickly then!
There are over 350 million people on the net and more and more of them are looking to create a source of ongoing residual income.
We provide the ABSOLUTE best and easiest way to do that. Act quickly and take advantage of this amazing opportunity!

follow this link http;www.massivegold.com/id/olatunbosun
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by RichEstate(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2012
Writer, i've done my biz research as a business administrator and found out that transportation biz is going to be lucrative for ever. So, i've done my home work on inter state, intra, and neighbouring country, Ghana. But i want to start from intra cos of capital. We'll have our own park. I need #500,000 to start. My email is richestatenigeria@yahoo.com 08025311898.
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by soloyes(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
In the part of Nigeria where i live, most goods are bought from Lagos and there is a high demand for uk used blackberry as well as used laptops. I have carried out a survey prior to this time and can tell you in confidence that its indeed a lucrative business. As for the profit margin, its also mouthwatering because the least you can make on a BB phone is 8,000 naira so selling even only 40 of them a month which is the least we can sale will give us 8k*40=320,000 naira. I have been doing it since my school days but want to make it full time now that i have finished school thats why i need partnership. You can reach via my emails: bizwiz.wadup@gmail.com or yesesolomon@yahoo.com or my mobile:2347033401507
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by nairabacks(f): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
Been tryin to send u mail but u can email me

Brainstormng@gmail.com
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by jimwisdom: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Hello, frds, am jimwisdom, an inventor of d new technology on foam. For dose of u guys, looking business to invest ur money to, i got a business for u ok.. I hv a product invented by me, is a foam Dis foam is a solution to bedwetters, child-bearing parents and d infirm. And 4dose in d orthopaedic hospitals. For details c daily sun news paper, of 22nd. of July page 43, i made a publication aiming for sponsors. Only for dose dat hv upto #25million to 30million. Den we cn go into foam production wit dis unique concept. if u find urself capable den hit me via my contact details: jimoh_holdings@yahoo.com. 2348033966141 or 08055661413 Pls scamers beware!!!!!
Txs 4r,m jimwisdom
Re: I Am Looking For Business Associates by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
@langslot, i want to commend you on identifying Nigeria as a place with big opportunities to make money.
I will also advive you to be careful because many Nigerians are not honest.
Do not give anyone money.
Find a very good business opportunity and if that person is serious then look for a way to come personally and see for yourself.
Air ticket is god enough investment to avoid loosing money and trust which is very important.
Don`t worry aboüt security as Lagös is quí€t saf€.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polysonic (Parent Company Of Polystar Electronics) Gets Honored By Sony / Where Can I Get Bureau De Change In Ilorin, Kwara State? / List Of Vessels And Barges Available For Charter/lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.