Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) (20436 Views)

Human Hair Wigs That Can Swim In / Would You Dress Your Son Like This? / How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by aloib(f): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2006
please all ladies here that stay in naija, can u tell help me find out how much it is to get wigs like this, i can't ger relaxer here until my mum sends the next and my hair don due like crase, ill post the pictures, abeg help a sis out, just help me find out if they ave and how much, abeg last price o( i trust u naijas sha) so they wont cheat my mama, a beg
pls wigs not weave on, theres no one here who would help me fix it , lol

i cant get stuffs for blacks here, abeg pls

Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by Seun(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2006
Somebody help this lady!
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by aloib(f): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2006
hmm thanks, hey peoples(lol), anyways guys can help me find out too noe, abi seun u no dey but stuffs fro ya waife?, bwahahaha
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by eveseh(f): 8:34pm On May 07, 2006
the 4e is nice
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by hotangel2(f): 1:34am On May 08, 2006
Biola, u see ehn. U can get weave-on and fix it urself. U'll weave ur hair, and sow it on. I used to do mine by myself when i had a long hair.

Im still wondering why ur mom has to send relaxer from naija sha oo. Is it that bad there? I mean come on, look arround, u'll find a relaxer that works for ur hair.

As for the wig, wigs are cheap, i mean my friend got the first kind of wig u posted for 19:99 dollars. It'll be cheaper in naija sha, Im sure of that. A really good wig wouldn't cost more than 2000 naira. Ur mama should go to yaba, or one of eko idumota.

They sell real human hair wigs.

Btw, u can shop online for wigs now, just buy with credit card and u'll get it shipped to ur place.
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by chinani(f): 3:50am On May 08, 2006
My dear you are in the Phillipines, now? You should not have to ask us for a wig.

Try this:

Go to shops looking for a wig.
Choose one based on color, texture etc. all the usual stuff.
Then find a lady who can style your wig. When the richies wear wigs they have them styled, not as is.
Show the ladies the pics you want that you want to look like. B/c of this, try to get an inexpensive wig at first.

Are there any Nigerians or Black ppl around? Ask a lady for help. Are there any US army bases around? If you "follow" them, you will/can find someone who does the hair of the black officers.

Here's a link I found: http://www.paulayoung.com/

Best Wishes! kiss
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by haircn: 2:24am On Jul 14, 2006
hi,dears:
my factory products all kind of wigs,if you still have intresert ,please email me:haircentury@hotmail.com
i will do my best to help you .
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by MissLollie(f): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2006
my dear, my friend has some amazing wigs

http://www.newhairwigs.net/

part of

www.imiis.com

but you have to have some of your own hair out. If this doesn't suit you and u still need some u can order from a place called PAK they send around the whole world. I used to buy my hair from them regularly for myself and for shoots etc, but i've now cut all my hair off and gone eau naturel, big red afro style!!
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by aloib(f): 1:38am On Jul 19, 2006
thanks gu guys, well mumsi came over but didnt get any, at people wondering, there are no blacks here everythn they sell are all for asians, u cant imagine an asian wearing an ebony wig now, hahahaha relaxers are too soft for my hair, as in they dont even relax, anyways i trid using the asina liquid relxer and uit worked perfectly for my hair, and my hairs kinda silky and so straight just like the asian hair, wish i could post pictures sad
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by whiteroses(f): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2007
they look nice though but i don't mean to be sarcastic or rude but wigs are yuckie and uncool for a young lady nowadays there are wefts, glue, lacefront and even thread extensions with same effect just try something you'll be proud to let everyone touch and examine not the one your friends will remove or snatch
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by temmyabby(f): 7:30pm On May 03, 2007
haha, lol, cheesy, wonders shall neva end
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by uchetobi(f): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2007
She can try essence house. Its at ikeja. Close to triangles and cash and carry. It’s the ho,e for sleek wigs
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by finemocha(f): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2007
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by Motee(f): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2007
oh! these wigs are good, Is it possible to get such in Nigeria probably through dealers?  Yes Essence do have few wigs but do they look like all these stuff in "hairsisters.com.  I would like to buy.
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by lucyc(f): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2008
well i can buy them for you cos i live in china,but it is either you want A class (human hair) or B class (missed with synthetics).
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by abujabooks(f): 1:25pm On May 21, 2008
Love wigs.
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by beystwin: 2:11pm On May 21, 2008
If you want to go for a flawless, natural look that does not look "wiggy", you really should consider lace wigs, rather than the regular cheap synthetic wigs you can buy in the shop! Lace wigs are a hair revolution! They are worn by many celebrities including Beyonce and Tyra Banks. They are made with high quality Indian or Chinese Remy human hair, which is durable and does not tangle. Check this website: www.bargainlacewigs.co.uk. You can buy lace wigs and the accessories that go with them for really competitve prices!

Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by janami(f): 2:19pm On May 21, 2008
these wigs u r looking for is plenty in yaba o, i dnt think ur mom wld spend more than 2k
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by victorian(f): 7:50pm On May 21, 2008
the wigs at yaba are not wigs but hard cotton wool after 2times use cry. Simply try Essence, their wigs are durable and beautiful thought a liitle bit expensive but its worth it.
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by janami(f): 12:42pm On May 22, 2008
That might be true sha. i just dey see am as i dey pass o. I buy my weavon sometimes at essencee sha, but sometimes i wonder why i even bothered to cos it looks like they are also mixing their products up too.
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by kufreabasi(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2008
please ladies becareful of the kind of wig you use in your head because my eyes have seen something.

i saw as devil ( ghost) struggling with a girl inside a bus to give her her hair.
chat with me n get more gist if you are interested.
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by motunrayo4(f): 4:50am On Jul 24, 2008
victorian:

the wigs at yaba are not wigs but hard cotton wool after 2times use cry. Simply try Essence, their wigs are durable and beautiful thought a liitle bit expensive but its worth it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . . . .LMAO simply because a lot of Nollywood Actresses wear such wigs
kufreabasi:

please ladies becareful of the kind of wig you use in your head because my eyes have seen something.

i saw as devil ( ghost) struggling with a girl inside a bus to give her her hair.
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy
OMG. . . . this is too funny! grin grin
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by mohawkchic(f): 4:59am On Jul 24, 2008
~ grin ~ LMAO @ ghost cheesy no be mami water?
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by Pittbaby(f): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2008
@Lace front wigs

once i purchase do i need a professional to put it in?
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by fellybabe(f): 4:26am On Aug 06, 2008
yep, i think essence and lolami hairs on adeola odekun, victoria are the best place in lagos that u can shop for a quality wigs.
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by bunmii(f): 4:31am On Aug 06, 2008
Pittbaby:

@Lace front wigs

once i purchase do i need a professional to put it in?

not really u could do it yourself there are lots of tutorials on youtube on how to put it on  or just check forum.blackhairmedia.com
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by idcom: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2008
We specialize in providing premium quality full lace human hair wigs at affordable prices. Full Lace Human Hair Wigs are extremely durable, lightweight, and made with 100% Remy Human Hair.

There are many advantages when you choose a full lace Remy wig. The quality and durability are unsurpassed. You won’t be disappointed. Here are a few of the benefits of full lace Remy wigs:

• Remy hair uses the best quality hair: young, healthy hair.
• Processes make it stronger – the cuticles are in place and aligned so that the full lace Remy wigs are tangle-free and strong.
• The full lace feature uses French lace and Swiss lace at the hairline that is attached using adhesive or tape. The lace creates a natural hairline appearance that looks like the hair is growing out of your own scalp.

Just one full lace Remy wigs take over thirty hours to handcraft. It is a valuable asset to woman experiencing medical or hormonal hair loss. These wigs are also the wigs used most often by celebrities and in theater and film. When you choose a full lace Remy wig, you choose wigs that are made from the highest quality hair and expertly crafted to look natural.

Our custom made lfull ace human hair wigs are ideal for girls and women of all ages and backgrounds. Our Wigs are an excellent solution to common hair loss due to genetics, Chemotherapy, Alopecia, or Simply to do what the celebrities do, All Celebrities wear Full Lace Human Hair Wigs. Our full lace human hair wigs are made with the color, length, texture, and density that you desire. We also have many wigs to choose from on our website and at our store. For Incredible Prices.

The invisible Undetectable Full Lace Remy Human Hair Wigs hairline is so incredible that if you don’t tell, no one will ever know!

We also do Wholesale Worldwide. Visit us online at : http://www.impeccablydesigned.com

Or call us At : 1-502-558-2085

We have hundreds, and update more weekly.
http://www.impeccablydesigned.com

Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by GL(f): 1:47am On Jan 01, 2009
how long can i wear the lace front wig before taking it off? can i wash it without taking it off? what do i do with my natural hair all d while i have this wig on?
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by REALMANE: 3:30am On Mar 27, 2009
Check out www.Realmane.com

I can give you top quality sha I dey for USA and i have my store I dey send my sista wig to sell for me o.

She live for Germany,  if you want start your own business i can give good wholesale price,  email me now,  girl power,

Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by Sissy3(f): 4:23am On Oct 09, 2009
kufreabasi:

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant / Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? / 10 Things Every Woman Must Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.