Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

10 Things Every Woman Must Own - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Things Every Woman Must Own (20454 Views)

Every Woman Must Have "1001 Natural Beauty Tips" / 5 Main Dresses A Woman Must Wear In Her Lifetime! (picture) / 10 Things Every Woman Must Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Every Woman Must Own by mitchyy(f): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
Trends will come and go, but these are the items that will loyally serve you year after year….

1. Blazer – A classic black blazer is a must for every woman. A tailored blazer is classic, feminine and looks great on all body types. To look your best, tall women should pick longer blazers, while petite women should wear shorter styles. . Pair it with anything: jeans, little dresses, trousers, skirts. Make sure to find one that fits you well and accentuates your waist—you don’t want it to look like it’s swallowing you

2. Scarf – A scarf adds a classy touch to any outfit whether you are headed to work or out with friends. Even if you’re wearing a basic T-shirt and jeans, use accessories like a printed scarf as the ‘bright’ piece to complete your look. It can also save you in one of those awkward days you get a stain from your MP. You simple take it off your head or neck and tie it over the stain. Trust me, every woman needs this in her wardrobe.

3. Dark Jeans - Jeans, pants, skirts — whatever bottoms you are wearing should fit right. You don’t want baggy clothes that make you look bigger than you are, nor do you want tight ones that show all your imperfections. Dark colors will slim your look.

4. High heels - Your legs will look longer and leaner in a great pair of heels. Pick a pair of classic pumps like the one in the picture above or trendy platform sandals and you are good to go.

5. Quality bag- Bags are the most important thing a woman should have as an accessory because it is a thing in which she carries all her other accessories, so it is important to keep in view that your bag is pretty to show off and also very much functional according to occasion. Pick a roomy, medium-sized bag that you can carry to the office and on the weekends.

5. Go-to piece of jewelry - Select one piece of jewelry that you love and wear it often. It should be neutral or multi-colored so that it goes with everything in your closet.

6. Little Black Dress (LBD) – Every woman knows she should have a little black dress, but it’s important to invest in one that’s special. Look for a dress with a detail—an interesting sleeve, an embellished belt—that makes it unique. And remember that finding the right fit is important!

7. Ballet Flats - I love a 4? stiletto just as much as the next Louboutin-loving girl, but it’s my ballet flats that I turn to time and time again for ease, comfort and weekend casual.

8. Classic White Shirt - This perennial favorite will never go out of style. Paired with denim or a slim pencil skirt, the button-down white shirt exudes elegance.

9. Eye wear/Sunglasses - Everything checked? Yes…Oops where are your new shades gal? Don’t forget to put them in your sack otherwise you can be eye caught through a direct eye contact, so keep them always covering your killer eyes. Well sunglasses also help your eyes from too much light exposure, but you must never forget the original reason for having them.

10. Safety pins – Lol. You might be wondering why this came under the list. Yes, you might not realise this but this is a very important fashion piece. Why? I can never be caught without at least one of these because they always come in handy. You never can tell when that gorgeous dress you are putting on will have a little tear. With the help of this, you’ll be saved a whole lot of embarrassment and worries.

http://gistville.com/2012/10/10-fashion-things-every-woman-must-have/

10 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by mitchyy(f): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
smiley
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Ariyke: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
wink
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by cheleku(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
Tampons....(ALWAYS sanitary pad)

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
Blazer: Double Check
Scarf: Check
Dark jeans: check check
High heels: Over check
Quality bag: Triple Check
Go to piece jewelry: Check
Ballet flats: check check check
Little black dress: Check
Classic white shirt: Check
Eye wear/sunglasses: Check check check
Safety pins: One can never go wrong with that...check

It feels good to know that I have 'em all grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by 5much(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
wink
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by iamswizz(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
I dont see how this will make Nigeria any better
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by 234GT(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
What of good character?

9 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
postinor 2 lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
U didn't add V1brators. I thought its in vogue now or are ladies ashamed of the toy??
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by KINGwax(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
ItsModella: Blazer: Double Check
Scarf: Check
Dark jeans: check check
High heels: Over check
Quality bag: Triple Check
Go to piece jewelry: Check
Ballet flats: check check check
Classic white shirt: Check
Eye wear/sunglasses: Check check check
Safety pins: One can never go wrong with that...check

It feels good to know that I have 'em all grin grin grin
but u don't have Jesus o?

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
KINGwax: but u don't have Jesus o?
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by dano123: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
brocade, wrapper, Aso-oke, Buba, Hijab, Gyalle.
are we not in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by rallymento(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
joeydozzy: postinor 2 lipsrsealed

Pervert
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Odinaka00(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Aboki abeg give ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ peak tin milk(holland), then put sugar nd groundnut.....abeg βξ fast cuz my guyz dey wait 4 me
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Gee001: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Women palava. It shdnt always b d outward appearance, wot abt d inner self? Looking gud is gud business though.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Kslib(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
11.. Blackberry: to connect to the next mugu..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by oubi: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
C O N D O M 5. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by LesbianBoy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
OP, you forgot to add "BUTT-PADS" and "PUSHUP-BRA" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Nwoka(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
No Bible I wonder how u plan to raise a happy home without a bible!!! Smh in utmost pity
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hmmmmm, @ #10, alwayz comes in handy.. Abeg, wich one be ballet flatz? ? ?
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by oferefe(f): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
Lovely smiley ....will try
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
Wtf is some of you guys' problem? The OP meant 10 fashion items a lady should own and you guys are bringing in bible and personality...smh in complete annoyance, read the topic people...this is the fashion section, not religion.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Pain(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
Please Add Pepper Spray to the list wink
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by anishe(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
VANITY upon VANITY, all na Vanity. Of what economic substance are all these. What about inner contentment and good characters/morals?
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
chindi: Hmmmmm, @ #10, alwayz comes in handy.. Abeg, wich one be ballet flatz? ? ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
Nwoka: No Bible I wonder how u plan to raise a happy home without a bible!!! Smh in utmost pity
The Bible is now stored in our Mobile Phones wich makes it More Handy.... U dnt need 2 shake ur Big Head... No Offence

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
ItsModella:

K.. I get one na, i call dem flat shoes.. LOL
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by oshosjf(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
Wtf is dis? While reasonable girls are planning their futures, u are busy buying shoes and bags.
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by legendsilver(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
what of semen na, grin
Re: 10 Things Every Woman Must Own by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
oshos j.f:
Wtf is dis? While reasonable girls are planning their futures, u are busy buying shoes and bags.
yes, reasonable girls buy shoes, clothes and bags so that they wouldn't walk around na.ked and looking like complete hobos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Cross River Princess Mercy Odey Abu Crowned Queen Of Aso International / Tiv Traditional Attires / Recommend Hair Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.