Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,920 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Is Hell Eternal Or Not? Contradiction In The Quran! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Hell Eternal Or Not? Contradiction In The Quran! (2866 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Hell Eternal Or Not? Contradiction In The Quran! by Sweetnecta: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
^^^^
The mind can not exist without the brain.
And human will not exist without the heart. Which is more important now; mindless man because he has no brain or really dead man because he has no heart?

You dont think with your heart literally, it is only figurative or metaphorical.
just like figuratively and metaphorically the sun is said to be rising and setting because it is what you observe. But the reality is that the sun does not rise or set. Your eyes only deceives you because of your "limited capability". Reality is that mind is more than just thoughts. Heart does more than just thinking. It is emotional center and mind is partially result of emotion. Heart is more important than the brain.

I now see why you are religious.
I am still learning and I need improvement.

You fail at basic commonsense.
Where did commonsense comes from: your brain while it is still common?

I dont have "ideas" about the mind but rather facts about the brain.
with all your knowledge, you finally confessed that you have no "idea". I guess the brain is not working for you and commonsense is not so common in your case. God afternoon, Logicman, etc. Logic is failing you these days because you think about commonsense and you have no good heart.
Re: Is Hell Eternal Or Not? Contradiction In The Quran! by MacDaddy01: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^^ And human will not exist without the heart. Which is more important now; mindless man because he has no brain or really dead man because he has no heart?

just like figuratively and metaphorically the sun is said to be rising and setting because it is what you observe. But the reality is that the sun does not rise or set. Your eyes only deceives you because of your "limited capability". Reality is that mind is more than just thoughts. Heart does more than just thinking. It is emotional center and mind is partially result of emotion. Heart is more important than the brain.

I am still learning and I need improvement.

Where did commonsense comes from: your brain while it is still common?

with all your knowledge, you finally confessed that you have no "idea". I guess the brain is not working for you and commonsense is not so common in your case. God afternoon, Logicman, etc. Logic is failing you these days because you think about commonsense and you have no good heart.

grin grin grin grin

A grown man like you still thinks that the heart is an organ for thoughts or emotions. This is shameful!

Please, educate yourself. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Re: Is Hell Eternal Or Not? Contradiction In The Quran! by Sweetnecta: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
^^ I have not wrecked myself up till now. Thank Allah Who has made my "HEART" firm on faith and reality.

You may have to start pretty early before you get anywhere with me. Allah is my Support.

My heart may weep for you, while you brain may feel sorry for me.
Re: Is Hell Eternal Or Not? Contradiction In The Quran! by MacDaddy01: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^ I have not wrecked myself up till now. Thank Allah Who has made my "HEART" firm on faith and reality.

You may have to start pretty early before you get anywhere with me. Allah is my Support.

My heart may weep for you, while you brain may feel sorry for me.

You are joking. You need to learn more about reality. Islam is not everything in this world. Ask yourself why Islamic societies are always behind the infidel sociesties in human advancement and peace? Ask yourself why you are using a computer and other technology created by infidels.

Ask yourself why you reject evolution and replace it with a fairytale of creationism that Adam and Eve were the first humans

Ask yourself why you are living in the /west and not in a sharia country
Re: Is Hell Eternal Or Not? Contradiction In The Quran! by Sweetnecta: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Macdaddy01:
by MacDaddy01: 7:49pm
You are joking. You need to learn more about reality. Islam is not everything in this world. Ask yourself why Islamic societies are always behind the infidel sociesties in human advancement and peace? Ask yourself why you are using a computer and other technology created by infidels.
evidently you never knew about the Islamic leadership of the world, bringing europe out of the gutter called dark ages.Oxford University is fashioned after Coron University of Morocco. I am not joking. You must think that i am easily dissuaded like you who will fall for anything and stand for worthless cause. My heart weeps for you why your brain feels sorry for me. Or is your brain weeping, too?

Ask yourself why you reject evolution and replace it with a fairytale of creationism that Adam and Eve were the first humans
because evolution is your concocted reality; it is fake like you.

Ask yourself why you are living in the /west and not in a sharia country
i grew up here is a good answer. or need more?
Re: Is Hell Eternal Or Not? Contradiction In The Quran! by MacDaddy01: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Macdaddy01: evidently you never knew about the Islamic leadership of the world, bringing europe out of the gutter called dark ages.Oxford University is fashioned after Coron University of Morocco. I am not joking. You must think that i am easily dissuaded like you who will fall for anything and stand for worthless cause. My heart weeps for you why your brain feels sorry for me. Or is your brain weeping, too?

because evolution is your concocted reality; it is fake like you.

i grew up here is a good answer. or need more?

Not one African university is in the 100 best university in the World. Stop living on some past islamic glory. Morroco is not a place for education Nigeria is more literate than Morroco based on literacy levels.

Evolution is science.Ask yourself why evolution is taught in schools and not creationism. You live in the West afterall

Why dont you move to Mecca and enjoy your sharia?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easter Gift:"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice" / If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj / Prophet Muhammad's (saw) Letter To Heraclius (emperor Of Byzantium)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.