Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) (11541 Views)

TOPCLASS Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) / Mens Casual And Workwear Shoes N Shirts / Mens Casual And Workwear Shoes N Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2013
(NOTE!! There are more pages click on page number below)

www.pin.bbm.com/C00246B42

visit our webpage www.teektok.com

Hello Everyone,
I'm here to advertise my Goods , I have a huge collection of wrist watches majorly imported from asia and usa.
I will be letting them go for very cheap prices for wholesalers but it will come with a minimum order quantity (MOQ). You are guaranteed of quality watches, as you will be seeing what you buy.
Will flood the thread with beuatiful pictures soon, both from manufacturer and their live pictures here in nigeria with me.

Prices ranges from as cheap as N500 to tens of thousands, (trust me you can't compare my 500 naira watch to that of those aboki's out there, seeing is believing)

Also you can directly contact me , if you are interested in marketing, I will later open a thread on that , and a special offer where you pay half (for wholesale users) and pay the remaining with installments over 6 months.

Also I will be offering warranty and a return policy for my watches. Let's do business

My contact details are below and also on my signature

We have upgraded into a medium scale watch company , teek tok watches . Join us on bbm by clicking

www.pin.bbm.com/C00246B42

I reside in Benin city, Edo state,
I don't request money be paid to my account before you receive goods if you are in another location, I will send to my representative where you are, you meet up , inspect and pay (that's how I always did in the phone and game sections)

Just contact me to know if I have someone in your location, if not I will work out a way that is not risky for either you or me!

God bless you all
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2013
For sale is this beautiful dior watch
N5000 only

I don't have this for wholesale, got only 2 pieces left.

Trust me its beautiful

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2013
This is an armani watch, I don't have this also for whole sale, but if interested I can make it available

This is going for 20000 only!
I can provide the code so you see how much its sold in super marts

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2013
Calvin klein for women!
Beautiful!

I have a huge lot of this watch N5000 for retailers

Lot of 5 pieces (18k)
Lot of 10 pieces (30k)
Lot of 20 pieces (45k)

I supplied a super market in port harcourt this exact watch , 10 pieces ,and the woman who owns it slammed a price tag of 15k on it!...and last time we talked she said its almost finished!

I fear PH people o!, they spend that money like its nothing!...lol

Just give us a call! 08152536677 07035838151

*also another design with bigger chain is available, calvin klein too, please check the 3rd page of this thread*

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2013
Next is this winner watch!, its a mid class watch, but of great quality!, I use one myself

Its for N7000 only

MOQ 5 pieces (28000)
MOQ 10 pieces (45000)

Thanks a lot for your patronage

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2013
Womage orange leather ( a mid class watch, quality guaranteed!)
Also available in other colours

N1500 only

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2013
Eyki overfly couple watch : N8000

This is too cheap an offer!, people I supply sell this watch for double and even more this price!

Have you been thinking of that great gift for your husband?, or for the one you love?, or are you thinking of a gift for mum and dad!

Then this is it!!

For wholesalers : couple watches sell fast!, contact me for great prices you won't believe!

08152536677, 07035838151

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by afoobiggy700(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2013
those wrist watch are they Electronic watch or mechanical?
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2013
The winner is mechanical, no batteries ,I have this love for mechanical watches! Just love seeing the engine, the fine tiny gears , etc

So far I think the others I have posted are quartz movement, the normal battery type
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by afoobiggy700(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2013
A friend say mechanical watch stops wen u don't wear it in your hand for hrs
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
Yes and no

Mechanical watches don't use battery, so what does it work with?, it works with the recoil of the force from windings
It means you have to wind dat handle say, every 4 days, depends on the watch, some can last a week by just turning that knob twice or thrice.

I do mine regularly , so it won't ever stop, just a turn will do,
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by shekers05: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Good wrk bro keep it up
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thanks man
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2013
The eyki overfly is one of the finest quality brand from asia!, its quality is superb, and its a promising brand. With innovative designs and use of quality alloy and leather products, its a "must go for" product.

I will be giving warranty out like I said, I can assure you of quality!, this watch's alloy will never rust or fade out or get blackened!

Its a guarantee.

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2013
Eyki overfly brown N6000
I know how much I sell this to people physically!, its a beautiful piece! With working date, precise quartz movement, genuine leather, comes in other colours too: you can request that

Comes in black with red dots (super fine)
Pure black
Black and yellow dots,
Etc

MOQ 5 pieces (25000)
MOQ 10 pieces (40000)

Call me for more pictures

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2013
Cool Cheap rubber watches!
N600 each

MOQ 3 pieces (1500)
MOQ 5 pieces (2200)
MOQ 10 pieces (4000)

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2013
Another cheap offer

Swiss army watch : N800 only

Its strap is made of fabric, also available in black colour.
Don't worry the army won't harass you for wearing this....lol

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2013
Hello kitty watch for the girls, will serve as a wonderful gift for teenagers , even some matured people patronized this surprisingly ( who says there is an age limit to things we like)

Leather : N800
MOQ of 5 pieces : N3500

Available in different colours

Chain : N1500
Not available in bulk

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Original Casio edifice - N17000

( can't recall the code of this particular one,will check my record book and paste later)

The casio edifice is generally an affordable luxury brand, great watch , made of the finest quality!, a stand out!

Contact me for wholesale, there are various types of casio watches I can get, but I have just this on ground now, many more coming in 10 days time, ranging from (12k - 25k for retail)

N17000 only!!... with original box and manuals

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by Sobrit(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2013
Man, you are really everything your handle says-fun and enterprising. Thumbs up! I like your spirit
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
grin thanks poster , I really appreciate your comment
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by afrokid(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hello funclub, very nice thread. I've been studying some wristwatches for some months and about to make some purchase. I would like to contact you I possible, are you on BB? Or you can send me your e-mail add.
Thanks
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
You can contact me via my numbers, the mtn is on what's app
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by texaco1: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
well done
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
Thanks boss

Still got much pics and products to post
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2013
One of the finest brand couple watch!
Can also sell in singles for you, either the male or the female type

N7500 for couple
N4000 for single

****PRICE SLASH!!! Now N3000 for single , N5000 for couple!

For whole sale call!

Lot :couple 2 pairs : 8000
Lot :couple 5 pairs : 18000
Lot :couple 10 pairs : 35000

Also available in black colour, but so far the white seems to be more appealing so I posted the white pics

N.B : the top rotates like those rolex watches,its not rubber , its ceramic like material, doesn't peel, doesn't fade off! Great quality!

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
Please the guy who called me earlier can call back, I didn't save your number and I got it mixed up now.

I have a means to get your picks to bayelsa , I just hope u see this. Sorry my bad. Pardon me
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by texaco1: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
good job my guy.u are headed in only one direction and that is north .up up u go

2 Likes

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by 2fishes(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Cool watches

1 Like

Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
More to follow!!
Just keep the calls coming

For bulk call to discuss even cheaper prices
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please there are other pages , below this post you will see 0,1,2,3,4...........etc

Click on 1 to see next page and so on

Thank you for viewing, leave us your request, comments, suggestions, etc by clicking reply (for registered members only)

Or simply give us a call 07035838151 (what's app ready!!)
Re: HUGE Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) by texaco1: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
try selling ur watches in lots ,maybe lot of 6 or 3,ppl at timess like same thing with others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nice Black Wage Shoe For Ladies. Size 7. N5,000. 07046319995, 08184531528. / Jalamia For Sale / Verified And Authentic Human Hair @ Very Good Prices For Sale (with Price List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.