Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? (1178 Views)

Why Do Christians Preach Against Premarital Séx, Yet Practice It? / Why Do Some Churches Preach Against Taking Alcohol When It Is Not Biblical? / Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by davades(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2012
This is a one million questions that kept bothering
And I was like...why

I was awake earlier τ̲̅ǿd̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ when ma friends used to eat their early М̣̣̥̇̊Ό̲̣̣̣̥Я̩̥̊И̣̣̣̥Ȋ̝̊̅̄И̣̣̣̥G̲̣̣̣̥ food b4 fasting (sari). We were watching one Islam program on TV when †ђξ Muslim scholar start preach against †ђξ Christian, thou it was indirect but obvious he was preaching against †ђξ Christians.

I d☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't bother to ask them cuz they'll take it up with me And dnt have time ƒσя that.

So this questions goes to both our Muslim And Christian brother n sister cuz its rare ƒσя †ђξ Christian preaching against †ђξ Muslims.

Thanks
Re: Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by Laryokeke: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2012
I really do not think this question needs answering as the answer is clear. All religions preach against other religions! Every religion sees itself as the only true connection to God while other religions are plots by greedy men to extort and mislead the people.
Re: Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2012
davades: This is a one million questions that kept bothering
And I was like...why

I was awake earlier τ̲̅ǿd̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ when ma friends used to eat their early М̣̣̥̇̊Ό̲̣̣̣̥Я̩̥̊И̣̣̣̥Ȋ̝̊̅̄И̣̣̣̥G̲̣̣̣̥ food b4 fasting (sari). We were watching one Islam program on TV when †ђξ Muslim scholar start preach against †ђξ Christian, thou it was indirect but obvious he was preaching against †ђξ Christians.

I d☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't bother to ask them cuz they'll take it up with me And dnt have time ƒσя that.

So this questions goes to both our Muslim And Christian brother n sister cuz its rare ƒσя †ђξ Christian preaching against †ђξ Muslims.

Thanks

I am a bit surprised as well , they normally preach against the Jews grin grin
Re: Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by davades(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2012
Laryokeke: I really do not think this question needs answering as the answer is clear. All religions preach against other religions! Every religion sees itself as the only true connection to God while other religions are plots by greedy men to extort and mislead the people.

Bro Christian preach salvation, it is rare seeing/hearing a pastor preaching against †ђξ Muslims
Re: Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by Delafruita(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2012
davades:

Bro Christian preach salvation, it is rare seeing/hearing a pastor preaching against †ђξ Muslims
mumudele dumbosky.sso when you preach salvation and threaten people with a fiery fire with demons poking peeps behinds with forks,you dont think thats preaching against muslims.
Re: Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by davades(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2012
Delafruita:
mumudele dumbosky.sso when you preach salvation and threaten people with a fiery fire with demons poking peeps behinds with forks,you dont think thats preaching against muslims.

Does dt now means u start calling me names...you are †ђξ Dumb of †ђξ dumbest, u lack manners, a$$ hole !
Re: Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by Areaboy2(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2012
christianity does that but in a subtle way. they are just honest to themselves so they say it openly.

lol. just a side comment, whats the point of fasting when you stuff yourself with food in the morning undecided
Re: Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by Delafruita(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
davades:

Does dt now means u start calling me names...you are †ђξ Dumb of †ђξ dumbest, u lack manners, a$$ hole !
lol.a classic example of "what would jesus do".in any case you're following in his footsteps since there's not much difference between a$$ hole and "sons of vipers"
Re: Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by truthislight: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Delafruita:
lol.a classic example of "what would jesus do".in any case you're following in his footsteps since there's not much difference between a$$ hole and "sons of vipers"

what do we call this case now?

You went into someone thread and starts raining insult at the person for no just course and when the person returns it to you in kind you start ranting what Jesus will do and all.

I think we NEED a sychiatrist on this case.

Someone is a patient.
Re: Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by davades(m): 4:40am On Aug 18, 2012
Delafruita:

What does dis rubbish u're ranting means to u? Dnt have ur time...get a life n grow up!!! Sonofabitch
Re: Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by Delafruita(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
truthislight:

what do we call this case now?

You went into someone thread and starts raining insult at the person for no just course and when the person returns it to you in kind you start ranting what Jesus will do and all.

I think we NEED a sychiatrist on this case.

Someone is a patient.
what exactly do you mean be "someone's thread"?is it inheritable property?you are the one in need of a PSYCHIATRIST
Re: Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by Gbamar(f): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
frosbel:

I am a bit surprised as well , they normally preach against the Jews grin grin
Don't be a bad 'judge' can't you ask him the theme of the preach
Re: Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by truthislight: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2012
Delafruita:
what exactly do you mean be "someone's thread"?is it inheritable property?you are the one in need of a PSYCHIATRIST

must you bad mouth all the time?

What a legacy!
Re: Why Do †ђξ Muslims Preach Against †ђξ Christian ? by davades(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2013
ramadan has started again...they've started what they knows best doing. Preaching against the xtians

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Interpretation And Understanding Of The Scriptures? / World's Largest Church Is In Nigeria! / Just Thinking: Are Nigerian Pastors Confused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.